• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defending your scum buddy. That's cool.

Illmatic seems simply to have defended fellow mafia

Nice job trying to put words in my mouth. Tell me where I defended Deku Shroom. Just because I refused to vote for him because Viral Maze told me to? This was his "analysis" on Deku Shroom when he told me to vote for him:

Soooooooooooooooooo.........................
Pocket Asian is clean.
Deku Shroom is scum.
I say we start there.

Vote: DekuShroom
Illmatic, you should totally help me lynch DekuShroom!

EBDP
Everyone can help too, I'd just like Illmatic to be on the lynch :)

You guys also conveniently ignore the fact that I voted for Deku Shroom way back in Day 2 or whenever it was when I was suspicious of him.

Viral Maze said:
I haven't led any lynch, except probably for Caeda's, and that was bad play on her part (not posting, etc). I just voting for scummy people. It's not my fault I'm scum hunting.

You're reallllllyyyyy grasping at straws here to justify your vote.

I think I've been helpful. We now have multiple confirmed townies. As for the evidence, I don't want to hold your hand and lead you around. If you want evidence, I'll give you some, but it's the town's job to scumhunt, not just mine.

Not even Celeboy? Or TheGreen?
Celeboy was the first one to claim in that shade of green, and TheGreen got the town wincon right.

She isn't scum, Jake >_>

When did you ask me what my colour was?

Alright, for the rest of you:
Meego - Got the colour test right. Also, she claimed Lenzo. Do you guys think Lenzo is a fake claim? Leaning town
Pocket Asian - Why would he be the first one to start a wagon on Raindrop after Celeboy claimed Linda. Why would he throw his strongman under the bus? Leaning town
Green Goron - Got the wincon right, 100% Leaning town
TheGreen - Wincon. Leaning town
Celeboy - First one to pass colour test. Town
THP - 3rd vote on Raindrop. Again, why would scum bus their own strongman?

I know I'm town. If you don't think so, reread the game.

That leaves us with 4 players, and 3 scum alive:
Deku Shroom
Illmatic
Gonzo
MikauIncarnate

Mikau is leaning town, though I really am unsure. Gonzo could go either way.

Deku shroom's voting and posting styles match Raindrop's.
And Illmatic is just being scummy.

That's why we should go for DekuShroom now.

Well, there you go, at least you finally posted some analysis. I'm still not buying the whole confirmed townie thing though based on wincon or color shades. Any smart mafia member could have guessed correctly. Perhaps I'm being a bit paranoid, but nothing is 100% in mafia games, that's one thing I've learned.

Tally:
Deku Shroom- 6 (Viral Maze, Meego7, green goron, TheGreen, TreeHuggerPanda, MikauIncarnate)
Viral Maze - 1 (Illmatic)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Gonzo, Celeboy

It is Twilight... BRB while I go write a lynch scene....

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Nice job trying to put words in my mouth. Tell me where I defended Deku Shroom. Just because I refused to vote for him because Viral Maze told me to? This was his "analysis" on Deku Shroom when he told me to vote for him:
You defended him/her by voting for me.
It really is that simple.

You guys also conveniently ignore the fact that I voted for Deku Shroom way back in Day 2 or whenever it was when I was suspicious of him.
Oh no, I picked up on that. That's why I asked you to join in on the lynch.
Since you aren't voting for Deku Shroom, what happened between Day 2 and now that makes you not suspicious of Deku Shroom anymore?

Well, there you go, at least you finally posted some analysis. I'm still not buying the whole confirmed townie thing though based on wincon or color shades. Any smart mafia member could have guessed correctly. Perhaps I'm being a bit paranoid, but nothing is 100% in mafia games, that's one thing I've learned.
So TheGreen magically guessed town's wincon, word for word? Celeboy just happened to hit the wrong shade of green?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Actually, the wincon is pretty much exactly the same as it was last game (Mafia 5) and I bet it's pretty similar to the mafia's and third party's too (something like "all forces opposing you"). I'm not saying that TheGreen isn't town, just that it's quite possible to guess the wincon. It's not that reliable of a test.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
EBDP
That was a lynch.. Kay

Just want to say this if I die:
My list isn't 100% accurate, but I did post why I think some people are town. Devise your own reasons and your own list (aka scumhunt).
When/if the doctor dies, I'd suggest a mass name claim. Weakest claims should be lynched.
Celeboy is 100% townie, so don't lynch him... ever >____>
Doctor should protect confirmed townies. This is imperative.

aandddddddddddd I can't think of anything else...

Tally:
Deku Shroom- 6 (Viral Maze, Meego7, green goron, TheGreen, TreeHuggerPanda, MikauIncarnate)
Viral Maze - 1 (Illmatic)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Gonzo, Celeboy

It is Twilight... BRB while I go write a lynch scene....

------------------------------------

"I just want to make windfall island a more joyful place!" cried Deku Shroom. Viral Maze, Meego, and Green Goron dragged Deku Shroom to the one of the many pedestals surrounding town. There they bound him to it and one by one they began throwing stones. His body went limp, and the villagers rejoiced. One shouted out! "Not Yet!" Lets take a look. Gonzo reached in Deku Shroom's pocket and pulled out a note with a membership card attached. "Thank you for Volunteering with The Joyous Volunteer Association attached is your membership card." Then they realized that they had Lynched Sam, A Vanilla Townie. Feeling saddened the Townies retired for the night fearing what might become of them.

Start of Night 4. All people with Night actions please send me your PM's ASAP Night will end in 48 hours or when I receive all the necessary PM's.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)
Elfen - Salvatore - Vanilla Townie (Modkilled Day 4)
DekuShroom - Sam - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)

The Living
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
TreeHuggerPanda
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

------------------------------------------

The Killer Bee's made their way to their target's house. However it appeared someone had been following them. They did their deed and left. The doctor went fast to work preparing a red chu chu juice and managed to save their target. The Townies woke, and realized that all of them had survived the night.

Day 5 Begins

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)
Elfen - Salvatore - Vanilla Townie (Modkilled Day 4)
DekuShroom - Sam - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)

The Living
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
TreeHuggerPanda
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

With 10 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch, day will end April 26 or when a majority is reached.

Last edited:
So TheGreen magically guessed town's wincon, word for word? Celeboy just happened to hit the wrong shade of green?

MikauIncarnate said:
Actually, the wincon is pretty much exactly the same as it was last game (Mafia 5) and I bet it's pretty similar to the mafia's and third party's too (something like "all forces opposing you"). I'm not saying that TheGreen isn't town, just that it's quite possible to guess the wincon. It's not that reliable of a test.

Right, this is what I was thinking too. And TheGreen paraphrased the wincon, green goron got it correct word-for-word.

Anyway, I may have been overly paranoid in my actions last day period. Viral, I believe you are a townie.

I do believe Celeboy is 99% town for being the first to get the color right, and also this:

Oh... I feel really awkward now... you're Linda?
As we know, zelda_8 was Anton, who is Linda's (Celeboy) lover

THP - 3rd vote on Raindrop. Again, why would scum bus their own strongman?

Also, she was actually the first person to vote for Raindrop, the day before, here:
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...s-Mafia-2-Windfall-Island&p=247387#post247387

So I do think she is very likely to be a townie

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Welp, I wish I would have remembered to check in to plead my case, but what happens happens.

You guys might want to recheck on how you're reasoning things. Fake claims are there, so the color test might not have been the best, especially with it's similarities to other games. Same with wincon.

Anyways good luck town. Wish I could have helped more, but been a bit busy.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I feel confident enough to

Vote: Deku Shroom

Plus, I've learned from last game to never hammer anyone.

But you did:lol:

That leaves us with 4 players, and 3 scum alive:
Deku Shroom
Illmatic
Gonzo
MikauIncarnate

Mikau is leaning town, though I really am unsure. Gonzo could go either way.

Deku shroom's voting and posting styles match Raindrop's.
And Illmatic is just being scummy.

That's why we should go for DekuShroom now.

This list is now down to three and three scum alive. Everyone else has given me a reason to believe they're town. Mikau seems to be leaning towards town for me and illmatic is sort of in between along with Gonzo but Gonzo seems the most scummy to me

IGMEOY:Gonzo

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
^ Well, I've been proved Townie, so I guess I'm clear. But thank god for doctors!!! I think I know who they went for... me. Last "night" they went for Zelda_8, who was proved townie and was Anton, so I suspect they tried picking me off because they know noone will lynch me because I'm town. Just a thought.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm. Well I suppose that makes me suspect illmatic a bit less. Good job on the doctor's part! Gonzo needs to come in and post along with some others, then I think we can figure out who's scum a bit easier.

welp, i wish i would have remembered to check in to plead my case, but what happens happens.

You guys might want to recheck on how you're reasoning things. Fake claims are there, so the color test might not have been the best, especially with it's similarities to other games. Same with wincon.

Anyways good luck town. Wish i could have helped more, but been a bit busy.

shush you. Youre dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom