• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn was starting to break, the Two remaining Killer Bee's acquired their target. Viral Maze had woken up early to prepare his shop for the day. He was just starting to pull the most exquisite items out of his safe when he was grabbed from behind. The other Killer Bee began beating Viral with a baseball bat, till his face was no longer distingishable. "That ought to keep him quiet" shouted one member. "Haha" said the other as ran to hide The sun began to shine, and the other villagers emerged from their sleep. They saw a puddle of what appeared to be blood, then they realized. The Killer Bee's had killed Zunari (Vanilla Townie), the shopkeeper, that night.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)
Elfen - Salvatore - Vanilla Townie (Modkilled Day 4)
DekuShroom - Sam - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)
Gonzo - Ivan - Leader of the Killer Bees (godfather) (Lynched Day 5)
Viral Maze - Zunari - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 5)

The Living
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
TreeHuggerPanda
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

With 8 alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day will end May 2nd or when a majority has been reached.

Day 6 Begins

David

But you called me here...
Congratulations town! You got the godfather!

Keep it up! Just look at inconsistencies in the post and you guys should be able to pull the game ahead.

Shame that Raj had to die.... <_<

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg

And I figured out the Mafia during the night >_>
Good luck town; good choice in nightkill Mafia ;)

And with that, I draw my last breath.

*dies of severe head trauma*

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Gonzo is scum.
THP is clean.
THP, that's what I was getting at too, the capitals (or lack of) used in the words 'vanilla townie'. That is exactly why I asked people to continue to copy paste their name claim even after the colour test going public.
That should help you discern whether or not I'm scum, and if you still think I'm scum, you're wayy too paranoid.

Also, Meego is off my town list. She's in that middle grey area now.

EBDP - In case I die tonight (lolparanoia), mass claim when the doctor himself is dead OR when there is only one (or two) scum left, even if doc is still alive.

Meego isn't on my town list anymore, just letting you guys know. So far I'm 100% on Pocket and Celeboy only. Everyone else who passed the colour tests and wincon is expendable, especially Meego since I have more reason to believe TheGreen and Green Goron are town, than I do to believe Meego is town (look back at today's votes and FoSs). THP is the only exception. I'm quite sure she's town.

Illmatic seems okay for now.

I'm iffy on MikauIncarnate, but he is probably be scum.

Now that Viral is town we can look back at his post seriously and this was his last post. Considering that he is an experienced player his town/mafia list is a good place to start.

Way to vote for someone who clearly appears as town on pages before.

She seems so sure that he was town even though he never roleclaimed like Celeboy and Pocket so the only way she could know that is if she is mafia or if she is the doctor and saved Viral 2 nights ago but if she was so sure wouldn't she protect him again last night.
FoS:Meego

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
^ can you protect someone twice in a row? Anyway, wasn't Virals last wish to mass role claim? We should do this to narrow down the remaining scum, because then we can find the anomolies in the names and get tis done in a couple of mafia days!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
She seems so sure that he was town even though he never roleclaimed like Celeboy and Pocket so the only way she could know that is if she is mafia or if she is the doctor and saved Viral 2 nights ago but if she was so sure wouldn't she protect him again last night.
FoS:Meego

Did you not read the posts? When he was testing me to see if I was town it was completely obvious. Otherwise he wouldn't have understood the wincon test, and it was pretty clear that he was townie. And also why would I defend someone who is town if I was mafia? I would want him dead. And that also doesn't mean I am the doctor. Think again my friend.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
^ can you protect someone twice in a row? Anyway, wasn't Virals last wish to mass role claim? We should do this to narrow down the remaining scum, because then we can find the anomolies in the names and get tis done in a couple of mafia days!

In past games the doctor could save the same person twice in a row. There are 5 townie and 3 scum so if we don't lynch scum today it's over.

Did you not read the posts? When he was testing me to see if I was town it was completely obvious. Otherwise he wouldn't have understood the wincon test, and it was pretty clear that he was townie. And also why would I defend someone who is town if I was mafia? I would want him dead. And that also doesn't mean I am the doctor. Think again my friend.

Mafia would defend townie so that when the die you appear innocent by saying that you defended them. If you are scum you would know who to nightkill and defend that person so that when they flipped townie you could say that you were right.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Umm, there are only 2 scum left. Also, earlier on, Jo said that there were 3 pro-town roles left. That means, a Doctor, the survivor and someone else (i probably forgot) so whoever says they are whatever, they may be lying!

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Umm, there are only 2 scum left. Also, earlier on, Jo said that there were 3 pro-town roles left. That means, a Doctor, the survivor and someone else (i probably forgot) so whoever says they are whatever, they may be lying!

I don't think the survivor counts as a pro-town role but to answer your question the other pro-town role is the other mason but the other mason is pretty much useless since one of them is already dead. Also my bad we have 2 days to find scum.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
In past games the doctor could save the same person twice in a row. There are 5 townie and 3 scum so if we don't lynch scum today it's over.

Mafia would defend townie so that when the die you appear innocent by saying that you defended them. If you are scum you would know who to nightkill and defend that person so that when they flipped townie you could say that you were right.

Fair enough but I already name claimed and nobody counter claimed. I also passed the wincon test. So I'd think twice before considering me to be mafia.

David

But you called me here...
To answer the question about the doctor, Jo set up this game to allow the doctor to protect someone as many times as they want.

Guys, let's start off with who Viral said was likely to be scum. From his post, he seemed to have neutral thoughts on Meego7. However, Meego has already role claimed and that'll do for now. MikauIncarnate is another name mentioned, and Viral says he is probably scum. That would be a better start.

vote: MikauIncarnate

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yeah, I was intending to ask him his reasoning about that... anyone care to guess? I honestly can't see what's so scummy about me. I think I'm suspicious of THP, but the posts in question might have actually been in Mafia 6, so I need to check that. Green Goron is acting a bit odd... I'm really only (fairly) certain that Meego, Pocky, and Celeboy aren't mafia. Let me go back and check.

Tally:
MikauIncarnate - 1 (Pocket Asian)

Yet to Vote: Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda, TheGreen, MikauIncarnate, Celeboy

Takes 5 to majority lynch

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Wow if I wasn't watching glee you would have been modkilled bubo.

But it was a good episode, right Jo?:)

Name claim?:hmm:

Pocket Asian (claimed survivor and Gossack)
Meego7 (claimed Lenzo, got color test right)
Illmatic (Has not name or role claimed)
green goron (Got win con right but has not name or role claimed)
TheGreen (Got win con right for the most part but has not name or role claimed)
MikauIncarnate (Has not name or role claimed)
Celeboy (claimed or zelda_8 implied Linda and passed the color test)

Celeboy and Pocky are the only ones who I'm 100% sure that they're innocent. Meego's leaning town for me and so is green goron and TheGreen.

That leaves Mikau and Illmatic who haven't really role claimed or name claimed. (Unless illmatic was hinting at his/her character name) At least name claim now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom