• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote;
Vote: Raindrop14

THP brings up some good points about her. This especially draws a red flag to me:

Ok I'm a bit convinced but I'll just put it as an

Unvote
IGMEOY: Elfen

I think I'll vote tomorrow like I said erlier.

This is a typical newbie scum reaction. She accused Elfen, then backed off quick when Elfen responded instead of pressing. I played the same way when I was scum in round 2, and tried to avoid confrontation as much as possible. I think she is the most suspicious at this point.

Deku Shroom said:
Is this for reasons listed before that I adressed, or some other reasoning?

Not saying that I care if you vote for me, I'm just curious as to why.

My vote for you was based on reasons I previously stated, and your reaction to my suspicion. This seems overly defensive:
Deku Shroom said:
That's my story n I'm stickin to it. Call me scum if ya want, but I can assure you that I'm not.

Only reason I removed my vote is I'm more suspicious of someone else. But I'm still going to keep an eye on you.

Anyway, there are a few more hours left in the day, so everyone should get their votes in before the day ends. I have a feeling I won't survive the night, I've died on night 2 for the past 2 mafia games I played...

Tally:

Caeda – 4 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom, Raindrop14)

Elfen - 2 (MikauIncarnate, Gonzo)

Raindrop14 - 2 (TreeHuggerPanda, Illmatic)

Zelda_8 - 1 (Meego7)

Celeboy - 1 (greengoron)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, jedizora, Caeda, Elfen, Celeboy

With 16 alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Unvote: zelda_8
Vote: Caeda

We need to reach a majority lynch and even though zelda_8 is still suspicious I'll switch my vote to help.

Tally:

Caeda – 5 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom, Raindrop14, Meego7)

Celeboy - 1 (greengoron)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, jedizora, Caeda, Elfen, Celeboy

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I know I'm acting suspicious, but I'm going for the majority lynch, because I won't be able to change anything...
Vote: Caeda

Day will end sometime between the next 20-24 hours

Tally:

Caeda – 6 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom, Raindrop14, Meego7, Celeboy)

Celeboy - 1 (greengoron)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, jedizora, Caeda, Elfen

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Just to clear things up, we don't need to reach a majority lynch. When the day ends, whoever has the most votes will be lynched. Since there are 2 votes on Elfen and 2 votes on Raindrop14, if 3 people switched from Caeda to either of them, or if Someone unvoted Caeda and all the unvoted's voted for one of the two people, they would be lynched instead. To be honest, I was a bit surprised when I saw so many posts saying "I'll switch my vote because we need to reach Majority Lynch."

Tally:

Caeda – 7 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom, Raindrop14, Meego7, Celeboy, Elfen)

Celeboy - 1 (greengoron)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, jedizora, Caeda

Maiku - you are absolutely correct. But lets say right now 4 people vote for one person and there are 3 votes and 2 votes for everyone else... How many mafia are there? Do you remember? (Answer is 4) When you lack a true majority... you leave votes in the hands of the mafia. While you don't need a majority. As meego said, Its good that you all feel good about lynching the same particular person. It means the mafia aren't just the ones doing the killings during the day too.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
It looks like I'm gonna be voted off today :(...
Oh well, at least I'll have time to do my homework without wondering how this'll turn out. :(

I'm not really sure who to vote for, to be honest. I think Ill just leave it be for now. This was fun, at least till everyone started accusing me.

The Townspeople gathered around Caeda as she calmly sat petting her pig. Townspeople feeling as if her quietness and lack of defense were confident they had caught a scum. Deku Shroom pulled out a knife and stabbed it several times in to Caeda's back. She laid still. The pig nearby began making this shrill cry, as if it was mourning it's owners death. This could only mean one thing... Caeda was Dampa the Sailor. The Pig's caretaker.

Night Two Begins...

Those of you with Night Abilities, please send me your Targets. Night ends in 48 hours.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)

The Living
Deku Shroom
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
jedizora
Zelda_8
TreeHuggerPanda
Elfen
Raindrop14
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

It was a quiet night. Jedizora locked his door as he went out for his usual midnight stroll. As he approached another house, he was stopped by four shadows. They knocked him unconscious and tied him up to the tree in front of the village. One of the boys planted a bomb near the tree... *BOOM* Jedizora was no more.

The villagers awoke and examined the ground for any evidence. Near by they found the ground littered with various objects. One of the townspeople bent over and picked up what looked to be a camera. "Hey That's Mine! It went missing a day ago!" Then they realized that Jedizora had been Mila, the Town Thief. They picked up the remainder of the mess and started their day...

Dawn of Day 3.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)

The Living
Deku Shroom
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
Zelda_8
TreeHuggerPanda
Elfen
Raindrop14
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

With 14 Alive it takes 8 for a Majority Lynch. Day will end April 15th or when a Majority Lynch is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom