• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Touching Moment

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Midna's final goodbye was a touching moment. When her tear destroyed the mirror of twilight you knew she decided to leave Hyrule forever...sniff :kawaii:. Byrne's death was also quite emotional. He was one of the more interesting villians and when he finally decided to help Zelda, he dies. The scene didn't make me teary eyed, but I was quite angry and shouting 'Nooo, he can't die!' to my DS :P. The last touching moment i'm going to mention here was when Colin tried to help Talo by telling the adults that Talo was in the 'forbidden' forest. He really tried to help, but he only got ignored/bullied for it. I really felt sorry for him :(.

I believe the most touching moment in Zelda is Anju and Kafei waiting to die together. Just the fact that Anju decided to wait for Kafei even when death was approaching was very touching.

I think Byrne's Death and the end of Spirit Tracks when Link and Zelda hold hands, also the end of Twilight Princess when Midna left Hyrule were also touching.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
well, ive only done ST and PH (working on TP, im only 12 people!) and i gotta say i do like it in ST when they are preparing to battle Malladus but i was sad to see Byrune sacrifice himself...(in england Byrune is called Staven so i dont know how to spell Byrune)

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I'm not sure if this is exactly touching, but I liked that brave constuction worker in Clock Town who was waiting for the moon to fall, saying "If that monster was to fall, there's nothing to stop it! HURRY UP ALREADY!"

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
uh, it would have to be at the end of WW, where the king DOESNT grab links hand... i wasnt entirly touched the first time, more like... WTF ar you doing fuzzbag, grab my arm! but then when you see link riding with the pirates in a dead boat, was sad, as well as the end of Oot where navi leaves for NO GOOD REASON watsoever...

my favorite cutscene is after you beat the adult water temple in oot, and u and sheik are on the edge of the island, and when link isnt looking, he jumps into a tree, and when link realizes this, he looks around for sheik, and sheik just JUMPS straight into the lake, i laugh EVERY time... kinda like when you play sarias song for darunia... but less... akward...

S

StalfosBone

My most touching moment was (Spoilers) when Midna (in human form) breaks the mirror after the credits and leaves for the darkness...

M

Mighty Deku

#1 Byrne dies

#2 Ilia forgets you

#3 Colin says "sorry for pushing you beth"

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Like everyone else has said, the Anju and Kafei sidequest is number one. Here's the list:

1. Anju and Kafei

Poor Kafei has been cursed to look like a child, and the world is ending, but all he cares about is getting his mask back from the thief in order to fulfil his promise. It almost makes me wonder if he could have been the Termina version of Link, being that he's one of the few major characters who has no Hyrule counterpart.

2. The Gibdo Mask

There's a man who lives in the Music Box House in Ikana Canyon. You have to distract his daughter with a bomb in order to get inside. When you get in, you meet her father... a cursed, pitiful man that's turning into a monster. But his daugher still tries to protect him, not knowing what he might turn into. If you play the Song of Healing... the mask comes off and his true form is revealed. He doesn't remember what has happened, and his daugher... just tells him he was having a nightmare, and hugs him. Quite sad and touching, a child trying to spare an adult pain.

3. Sharp and Flat

Flat teaches you the Song of Storms in order to free his brother Sharp from the evil pact he made in a desperate vie to resurrect a dying kingdom... only to bring it back in the form of horrible undeath. You then play the song for Sharp... and it frees him. It's touching in a way, because he betrayed everything holy (with loyal intentions), ruined everything, yet was forgiven and saved from a fate worse than death.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
1. Midna Leaves (I still cry over that)
2. Byrne Dies
3. Ilia Forgets You
4. Colin Apologizes
5. Saria says Goodbye to Link

M

Mikau

I cried when midna said ggodbye. i couldnt sleep that night. this is saying alot considering im a 13 year old guy

Nye Pendragon

derparific
It'd have to be in TP. -shot- Why do all my favorite things come from this game?... -cough-

Anyways...

The most touching moment(s) for me was the whole Ilia's memory loss storyline. It was so SAD, I actually felt for Link when Ilia looked at him and didn't reconize him. :c -sniff-

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I don't really have the best games, just roms, and I only have OoT and MM on Project64 (Unless I can get that WW torrent working...). Anyway, I find shipping and tragedy the most touching. So i'd say...

5. Marin tries to flirt to Link, but she's probably just a dream... sad.

4. Link leaves Saria, you could imagine both of them trying to fight back tears.

3. Link and Zelda after Byrne's defeat, cute, and comedic.

2. Byrne sacrifices himself, to make up for all of his actions... Noble.

1. Link and Zelda at the end of ST... Shipping evidence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom