• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Touching Moment

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I don't really have the best games, just roms, and I only have OoT and MM on Project64 (Unless I can get that WW torrent working...). Anyway, I find shipping and tragedy the most touching. So i'd say...

5. Marin tries to flirt to Link, but she's probably just a dream... sad.

4. Link leaves Saria, you could imagine both of them trying to fight back tears.

3. Link and Zelda after Byrne's defeat, cute, and comedic.

2. Byrne sacrifices himself, to make up for all of his actions... Noble.

1. Link and Zelda at the end of ST... Shipping evidence!

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
There was a touching moment in the beginning of WW, when aryll gave Link her telescope. The time that Link leaves saria was touching and when skullkid said that that he got rid of Epona, ohh I almost cried.
I think that at the end of every zelda game is very touching, when you realaze that you finished adventure and you say good bye to all of the characters.

I agree with everyone here on the "Anju and Kafei" moment. On my playthrough of the game a while ago, I remember finishing up their segment and later on when I was ready to finally beat the game and fight Majora, I redid the Anju and Kafei quest and killed Majora in that same 3-day segment. :)

K

Kokirikid

Mine is when Cremia figures out that her and her sister's days together are almost over... And on the final night when they are on there way to bead Cremia says to Link 'see you... in the morning' but Romani is completely oblivious and assumes that Link will be back to play tomorrow... :'(

Maybe its just me but I find this really sad! Another moment is when the aliens bring the brain-washed Romani back and Cremia is stood in the barn in the rain not knowing what to do... :'(

Mine is when Cremia figures out that her and her sister's days together are almost over... And on the final night when they are on there way to bead Cremia says to Link 'see you... in the morning' but Romani is completely oblivious and assumes that Link will be back to play tomorrow...
Another two are at this same time. Talk to Cremia and Romani when they're still working in the barn and Cremia will tell Romani she is old enough for Chateau Romani and is going to give her some, and Cremia will also ask Romani to sleep with her in her bed.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
My #1 has to be that ghost from LA. I know it's just a very low-res 8-bit game with very little text and character development by today's standards, and it's just in a dream, but that one is an "Awww"-moment which gets me every time. It's as touching as a gameboy game can possibly be.
Others are: In the same game when you go to that shrine and learn that you're just in a dream, with that sad Bach music playing, couldn't fit any better.
In MM, everytime you have to play the Song of Healing and of course the end of the Anju and Kafei quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom