• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's jdenicholls to you :P. Only joking, apologies for getting your gender wrong, it was late and I was tired of looking up everyone's profile to work out who was male and female.

Having looked over your posts you have at least remained fairly consistent throughout, aside from flipping back and forth from Keyshe to Sasuke at one point which you gave a good reason for. I don't have any concrete evidence to place on you which is why I'm not voting for you, but when reading last night something about the way you post made me suspicious. I'm sticking with that hunch for the time being, but it is just a hunch. Perhaps I should amend the FoS though.

IGMEOY: Meego7

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Hey guys, hope I'm not interrupting anything, just checked in for the first time in a week and I saw that I was dead. I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck!!
Also, I'm sorry for all the lies, it was just my role as a mafia. I hope you all have fun with the rest of the game; see you all around!!
And beware the mafia, they're watching you. >_> <_< >_>

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
That's jdenicholls to you :P. Only joking, apologies for getting your gender wrong, it was late and I was tired of looking up everyone's profile to work out who was male and female.

Having looked over your posts you have at least remained fairly consistent throughout, aside from flipping back and forth from Keyshe to Sasuke at one point which you gave a good reason for. I don't have any concrete evidence to place on you which is why I'm not voting for you, but when reading last night something about the way you post made me suspicious. I'm sticking with that hunch for the time being, but it is just a hunch. Perhaps I should amend the FoS though.

IGMEOY: Meego7

Okay then, that's fine. Gut feeling is part of this game, if you have no solid evidence then an IGMEOY seems fine.

Hey guys, hope I'm not interrupting anything, just checked in for the first time in a week and I saw that I was dead. I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck!!
Also, I'm sorry for all the lies, it was just my role as a mafia. I hope you all have fun with the rest of the game; see you all around!!
And beware the mafia, they're watching you. >_> <_< >_>

Don't worry about the lies, that's how the mafia play, it is part of the game.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Jdenicholls, I understand your reasoning and opinion on the mafia and the inactives. But just to let you know, in ZD's Mafia games one and two there were two Mafiosos killed in each game for inactivity. So there very well could be mafia among our inactives. Regardless of what role one has, if something comes up and they can't/don't want to play it just happens. Viral is using a replacement policy over modkilling inactives. This keeps the game going better but also he may be trying to keep roles in the game too. There is also this business with the nightkills. It seems too many nights the Mafia have either been roleblocked or just missed sending it in. SuperSilly was our doctor and also our cop; if she saved someone wouldn't she have had more info on who tried to kill them? That's what the wiki said the Bodyguard could do... Unless Axle had given out items of some kind that does something like the doctor or roleblocker could do. What else could explain the missing Mafia nightkills other than an inactive Godfather? If they were roleblocked so many times wouldn't the blocker have come forward by now?

As for Kybyrian, I'm undecided... he flip-flops from just playing around and not taking this game seriously to trying to play... it's starting to give me whiplash. He hasn't even said anything on why he took his vote off Bay back on Day 3. Plus what does this post mean? ... It bothers me a little looking back. Sounds like he was calling Bay and I smart towns (and Axle too?), saying he thinks we are all being tricked by the Mafia. Was he admitting he knows something? He also tried to get our attention on SuperSilly, who also turned out to be one of our smart towns too. He talks like he thinks we both are innocent, but... he first voted for Bay then flips on to me, his actions contradict this post...

Meego said:
Care to show what you call suspicous? Yes, my vote for Axle was foolish. But like I have said a million times I was not the only one who foolishy jumped on the bandwagon to vote for Axle. So I think you have no real evidence against me.
This has nothing to do with what Jdenicholls said. He didn't say you were the only one voting for Axle in any way, but noticed the suspicious timing of your voting. But here you are trying what you did with me when I also called you out. Don't let her confuse you Jdenicholls, she is distracting you. Remember what you were suspicious of.

@Meego, ... That isn't coming up with a real reason for you wanting to vote for me... You've dropped a lot of your previous reasons and have now made up a new one. Care to share some quotes and explain more what you mean by
Meego said:
she is also leading the entire discussion trying to push us around a bit.
How am I leading, and where am I pushing the town around? Sorry you can't just say something like it's fact with out having it backed.

Haha, I did say the timing was what made is suspicious. I should learn to re-read my own posts :lol:.

Keyshe without coming off as random I must say IGMEOY. You're far too smart for me not to have my guard up. But most of your posts are well argued and your play has been consistent so at the moment I'm more suspicious of Ky and Meego than you. The only other player I'm tracking at the moment is Pocket Asian, but it's hard to tell whether he is playing around or scummy. More research is needed I think.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Wait. Bay isn't the vigilante? I'm confused.:S

Bay was the town hero, but I'll quote Mafia wiki about the role...

The Hero is a role most often used in Kingmaker (and other games if the mod feels the town needs a degree of uncertainty). Similar to the Super Saint, when the Hero is lynched, the player who placed the final vote (the Hammer) will be killed instead. When used in Kingmaker, the king will be killed rather than the final voter.

and here's super saint...

A Super Saint is a pro-Town role that kills any player that hammers him. They are featured in the mafia variant SS3.

Basically, her ability has no effect, as she was nightkilled.

:S that's what Mafia wiki said. Correct me, if I am wrong.

Nicole

luke is my wife
:S that's what Mafia wiki said. Correct me, if I am wrong.

That's what I read, too. I believe you are right on that point.

I would like to bring something up here. HoT's comment about not lynching Sasuke, and then having Sasuke turn out to be mafia, does seem pretty fishy. Myself, I'm not sure if it was just a slip, a last ditch attempt to save a fellow mafioso, or if he really wanted us to wait longer before coming to a decision. Just in case....

IGMEOY: Hero of Time

For, now, I'm not ready to place a vote on anybody.

Kybyrian

At the moment my feelings are thus: Kybyrian seems to me to be the most suspicious member of experience around here. Of all the members posting long, detailed analysis, his are the least consistent (and fact is we've already lynched two of the others in Axel and Bay). He also flipped his vote for Axel at the last minute which is something I find very fishy. In his favour he voted for Sasuke, but I suspect that was to save his own skin as Sasuke was compromised, and it is interesting that Sasuke defended him earlier in the game. It's somewhat hard to tell what went on around Bay's death as the posts were deleted.
[/B]

Sasuke was not "compromised", I started the voting against him with my analysis post that was unfortunately lost in the 3 day warp back in time. Not to mention he basically admitted to being Mafia when he slipped up and said he didn't kill Jo, which was after my post. I had perfectly legitimate reasons for voting for Sasuke and so did everybody else. It was not to "save my own skin". He was the most likely target for the day. I'm unsure of who to go after during this day period. I don't even remember swapping my Axle vote, but whatever.

I'm going to counter you on the first part of this post, however. You call me experienced, yet I lack any amount of true experience. This is the second, count it, second Mafia game that I've been in. This is not including the Mafia game that I got nightkilled on the first night in. The first game I was the Godfather and won, and that's all of the experience I have in Mafia, yet you call me experienced. Many of the players here are a lot more experienced than me. I don't make large analysis posts, it's not my thing. I hate doing analyses.

Having done another read through of the last couple of pages, I have strong suspicions that Kybyrian is scum. Looking through his posts you will see him to be the least consistent of all the big talkers on here. He rarely has any one line of argument to push, but instead helps to stir things up, flipping votes one way or another and never quite responding to criticism but firing shots in all directions.

I'm sure you're referring to the pretty much random Keyshe/Jo votes, right? It was by request of Jo herself that I switch my vote around to her for the lulz.

I then switched my vote to Keyshe for further lulz at the fight between her and Jo.

EBWODP

As for Kybyrian, I'm undecided... he flip-flops from just playing around and not taking this game seriously to trying to play... it's starting to give me whiplash. He hasn't even said anything on why he took his vote off Bay back on Day 3. Plus what does this post mean? ... It bothers me a little looking back. Sounds like he was calling Bay and I smart towns (and Axle too?), saying he thinks we are all being tricked by the Mafia. Was he admitting he knows something? He also tried to get our attention on SuperSilly, who also turned out to be one of our smart towns too. He talks like he thinks we both are innocent, but... he first voted for Bay then flips on to me, his actions contradict this post...

Yes, I was calling you and Jo intelligent townies. I was mainly referring to the events at hand, so Axle is not included in that statement. When I said that the Mafia have you by the tails, I didn't mean that they were tricking you, it's quite plain nobody was pushing you to do anything but yourself. What I meant was that the situation seemed hopeless and that the Mafia had the advantage. I voted for Jo for the lulz... then I voted for you for the same reason. I hate to say it, but I have completely ignored every single one of your posts up until Jo was killed. I simply didn't care. I also ignored most of Jo's posts, most of the posts during that day, in fact, especially SuperSilly's. Long posts bother me... and I didn't care much about the Mafia game. Still don't, I guess, but nothing else to do, eh? It's a bad defense, but my explanation for what people have been accusing me for is simple: Lulz

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
The framing part isn't very likely as I didn't even respond to any suspicions of that 'team jacob' post. (btw my first name is jacob).
I find it more likely that someone's framing Keyshe, because she's a gambit this round.
Oh! ROFL, that is really funny. Do you too have swarms of fangirls all after your pecks and abs?:lol:
I think I'm a little confused on that last part. How is someone trying to frame me with SuperSilly's death?

I find Keyshe suspicious, but only because she seems to be leading the discussion. Not really grounds for a vote. I also have a bad feeling about Ninten*, but again, no real evidence. Also, Pocket Asian is a real gambit.

IGMEOY to the above mentioned names.
Ninten is someone I haven't been paying too much attention too. Now that you have brought him up, I'll go look into him. What do you mean I'm leading the discussion per se? I don't really recall myself doing any real leading. I do remember being the most active and being vocal with my suspicions and investigating. However it seemed to me that I was alone and no one really payed attention to me, not even those that I investigated... And I didn't see anyone who really listened to what I said either. Only a little from Pocket at the end of Day 3, but he was only talking about what Meego was doing THEN not the stuff I had talked about before.

@jdenicholls,
Not random at all Jden (can I nickname you that?) and you are absolutely right to do so, for the very reasons you said; I can't be trusted even if I look like town. Players like me, Axle and Bay all need to be watched closely even when we look like townies. Also I feel I need to point out that it isn't up to Meego to decide if an IGMEOY or an FOS is too little or too much for someone else to use. A vote being excessive maybe, but not a FOS. IGMEOY and FOS are pretty much the same thing; deciding if one holds more suspicion than the other is mostly pointless. Plus she said to you "Care to show what you call suspicous", when you did say and clearly I must add. She was twisting what you said and trying to incriminate and intimidate you.

@Kybyrian,
Sasuke was compromised. He had been close to being lynched for two days before you voted for him after that last slip-up. You hadn't voted on Bay but you showed a lot of suspicion on her, then suddenly flipped and voted for Axle out of the blue. Plus said you'd kill Jo if Axle turned out to be town. Clearly you thought she wasn't very trustworthy (Unless that all was for the lulz too), but you followed what she said and voted for Axle anyway.

I am quite frankly disturbed by your confession that you haven't been reading or playing; that your actions on Day 3 were only for the lulz. That means you more or less derailed Day 3 by leading the vote when you didn't care, confusing everything. I guaranty you that Sasuke would have been lynched that day if it wasn't for you adding to the confusion, flipping the votes around, and you are saying that you never even meant it?! You more or less helped the Mafia win the day. If you didn't want to play why didn't you ask for a replacement? Why did you turn and help the Mafia? And before you try to say anything like you didn't try to help the mafia, doing something for the luls can only help them; voting without a real reason/intention to, helps them. You've done things like this more than once this game. And you can not be trusted. Your either mafia and admitting to causing chaos, or a townie who's confessing he doesn't care to help win the game but has and will do the opposite for fun.

Vote: Kybyrian

If you are one of the last Mafia, great. If you flip town, at least we get ride of one of their biggest allies... I just can't trust you either way.

It was by request of Jo herself that I switch my vote around to her for the lulz.

This disturbs me a little. The way I'm interpreting this is that you can be manipulated. People can ask you to do things and you'll do it with no second thought other than to get a few laughs. Like Keyshe said, you can be mafia leading us to chaos or maybe a townie who doesn't care.

FOS: Kybyrian
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'm in the middle here, and I hardly know what to do. Jo can be a confusing person... but if there's one thing I've learned about Jo at all it's that she's confusing no matter what role she has. You never know what to do with her... but something about Axle stuck out at me right away, and I think I'm safe in going with Jo, honestly. It's just... that feeling. I don't know if it comes with experience(which I don't have much of to be honest :P ) or what, but when I'm in the middle and the votes are on the person I have the lesser suspicion of, I'd best try to change the tide.

Vote: Axle the Beast

If Axle is not mafia, then God help us and may Jo die a horrible death.

Ya you did vote for Axle. It's also strange how people were saying that if Axle is a Townie, then Bay is a Mafia. They both turned out to be Townies. Remember, it's the role of a Mafia to turn Townies on each other. It's also wierd how you said that you voted for Axle as a request of Jo. I don't think that I have the evidence to place a vote yet, sooo.....

FoS: Kybyrian

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Why is everyone FoSing Ky? And @Keyshe, I never said I dropped my other reasons. I found another one...I'll post some more later with some more evidence, gotta go now.

Kybyrian

I am quite frankly disturbed by your confession that you haven't been reading or playing; that your actions on Day 3 were only for the lulz. That means you more or less derailed Day 3 by leading the vote when you didn't care, confusing everything. I guaranty you that Sasuke would have been lynched that day if it wasn't for you adding to the confusion, flipping the votes around, and you are saying that you never even meant it?! You more or less helped the Mafia win the day. If you didn't want to play why didn't you ask for a replacement? Why did you turn and help the Mafia? And before you try to say anything like you didn't try to help the mafia, doing something for the luls can only help them; voting without a real reason/intention to, helps them. You've done things like this more than once this game. And you can not be trusted. Your either mafia and admitting to causing chaos, or a townie who's confessing he doesn't care to help win the game but has and will do the opposite for fun.

Vote: Kybyrian

If you are one of the last Mafia, great. If you flip town, at least we get ride of one of their biggest allies... I just can't trust you either way.

I derailed day 3? Flipping my votes didn't influence anybody else... nor destroy the day. It's simple added to the suspicion here. You call me one of the Mafia's biggest allies even if I am a townie, but what do you gather this from? My "derailing" of Day 3 didn't help the Mafia. It was going nowhere either way. If I would have went with YOUR suspicions, then we would have had the town hero lynched and somebody else nightkilled. It may have been derailed in your eyes because that would have been a favorable outcome for you.

zack125 said:
This disturbs me a little. The way I'm interpreting this is that you can be manipulated. People can ask you to do things and you'll do it with no second thought other than to get a few laughs. Like Keyshe said, you can be mafia leading us to chaos or maybe a townie who doesn't care.

Looks like the last part of your sentence sums it up.

Ninten* said:
Ya you did vote for Axle. It's also strange how people were saying that if Axle is a Townie, then Bay is a Mafia. They both turned out to be Townies. Remember, it's the role of a Mafia to turn Townies on each other. It's also wierd how you said that you voted for Axle as a request of Jo. I don't think that I have the evidence to place a vote yet, sooo.....

I never voted for Axle as a request of Jo. If you mean voting for her by her own request, Jo basically begged people to vote for her in her posts.

I hope you people who think you're good realize what you're doing. Under other circumstances it wouldn't be so bad that I'm lynched, but with Keyshe stalking around it very much is a big mistake.

I'll tell you one last time... Keyshe, not me. Jo knew what she was doing, she had the right person. Maybe you won't realize it now, but you will after my death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom