• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
OK, I posted, but then I saw that Dracomajora posted right before me about the same subject as I was posting on and corrected my post to fit in a response to his points. This is all I edited:
And Draco, I believe she could have done that for her own reasons. Mafia know who townies are, so why wouldn't a mafia stand up for a sinking townie. That would make it seem as if she wasn't mafia. That reason is false, because of this. I believe no mafia wouldn't have done different than she did.
I only added that onto the end of my post. I didn't edit it for any other reason.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'll believe it. In the future just double post. Double posting is allowed for this game (as per the rules). Also, bold your votes and unvotes please.

Make sure you read the rules fully AND understand them. I'd be dropping modkills all up in dis biznatch if I wasn't so adverse to them :P

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Watching Axle's posts. Yes, I realise he has been saying it the whole time but I took my time in it instead of rushing into suspicions. I actually believe Jo is innocent, Axle said she didn't say anything about Cucco Power or Linksbro, but in fact many people also didn't, including myself. Like Hazel said there is a constant war going on between Axle and Jo and Axle is acting suspicious to me. Therefore...

Vote: Axle the Beast

Seeing as Viral hasn't done a vote tally for a while (one whole page :O)

Baysiderulez: 3 (Axle the Beast, Pocket Asian, Sasuke Uchiha)
Axle the Beast: 2 (Baysiderulez, Meego7)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Watch Your 6)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, ChargewithSword, Illmatic, SuperSilly, Zack125, Green Goron, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Ninten*.

You know the usual, 21 alive means you need 11 to majority lynch, and currently Baysiderulez is up for the lynch.

I'd also like to agree with Viral in his last post towards Sasuke, and all other members for that matter. Please put your vote or unvote in bold, it makes our jobs a lot easier. :D Thanks.

i've been taking a look at the game whenever I can and there's a few things that I find odd regarding some of Jo's posts. I'm going to posts them the next time I'll a little more time (final exams... ugh).

Kybyrian

I'm in the middle here, and I hardly know what to do. Jo can be a confusing person... but if there's one thing I've learned about Jo at all it's that she's confusing no matter what role she has. You never know what to do with her... but something about Axle stuck out at me right away, and I think I'm safe in going with Jo, honestly. It's just... that feeling. I don't know if it comes with experience(which I don't have much of to be honest :P ) or what, but when I'm in the middle and the votes are on the person I have the lesser suspicion of, I'd best try to change the tide.

Vote: Axle the Beast

If Axle is not mafia, then God help us and may Jo die a horrible death.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm in the middle here, and I hardly know what to do. Jo can be a confusing person... but if there's one thing I've learned about Jo at all it's that she's confusing no matter what role she has.

This is true. Also, I don't really see anything suspicous about her posts in this game. I'm the same as Ky here, in the middle but Axle is suspicious and if he isn't mafia I will be really surprised.

Kirino

Tatakae
Also, I don't really see anything suspicous about her posts in this game.

Exactly.Yet Axle insists on getting her lynched.He keeps saying that she's a distraction,but she's really not.All she did was say that it was foolish to lynch Linksbro,and then Axle argued that it was needed,and then it turned into this whole big argument.And i'm not sure if Axle thinks she's scum or not,but if not,then why would he vote her just because she's being distracting?Lynching a Mafia is better than lynching a distracting townie.She hasn't done anything suspicious,so how about we ignore her until she acually does something worth accusing her for.Also,PA has been acting sort of weird,but I don't think it means anything.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I've realized that alot of people have been barely voting at all. That sounds like a Mafia strategy to me. I've ntoiced a specific three who have been barely posting and there are three mafia left. They could have a strategy to make themselves scarce.

IGMEOY: Watchyour6, Green Goron, Illmatic

Also, UNVOTE: Baysiderulez
I want to look more into her previous posts before making a final decision.

then God help us and may Jo die a horrible death.
So, if Axle happens to be mafia you're going to kill Jo off for no reason. That would be a stupid move for a mafia to make, because if you did that you'd be killing a mafia for a townie. But still, that's a violent move. Stop sippin' that haterade.

I've realized that alot of people have been barely voting at all. That sounds like a Mafia strategy to me. I've ntoiced a specific three who have been barely posting and there are three mafia left. They could have a strategy to make themselves scarce.
How are you so certain there are only three mafia left? Just because Majora's Mask had four bosses doesn't mean that it applies to here. Majora, the final and fifth already gives proof that there may be more than just three other, not to mention that Majora had three different forms, so we could still possibly have 6 other Mafiosos among us.

IGMEOY: Watchyour6, Green Goron, Illmatic
You do know that WatchYour6 just recently came into the game, right? For all we know he could have just read the events in the second day and is still trying to catch up on what happened in the first. As for Illmatic and Green Goron, I think the better person to suspect right now because of lurking is theGreen.

Also, UNVOTE: Baysiderulez
I want to look more into her previous posts before making a final decision.

So, if Axle happens to be mafia you're going to kill Jo off for no reason. That would be a stupid move for a mafia to make, because if you did that you'd be killing a mafia for a townie. But still, that's a violent move. Stop sippin' that haterade.
The way I see it, Kybyrian believes one of them is a mafioso. If one flips town, the other one is a member of the mafia. So if the vote goes to Axle's lynching, and he turns out to be a townie, then Jo is going to be his next target.

Anyways, I'm going to Unvote: Baysiderulez. I don't think I'll be voting this day, maybe I will if I can find the will to do some sort of analysis.

That's not what he said... He said if AXLE is NOT mafia he will be coming after me. Once again YOU Sasuke are switching people's words around in order to make them look bad. You tried it on me and failed, and now you are doing it to Kybyrian. I'm not so sure you are pro-town.

Also. I leave in 13 hours for Missouri... I will try to still get in my posts (I should have internet). But if I am inactive till saturday/sunday it means I either didnt have time, or couldnt get connected. My husband's coming home ^_^

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
That's not what he said... He said if AXLE is NOT mafia he will be coming after me. Once again YOU Sasuke are switching people's words around in order to make them look bad. You tried it on me and failed, and now you are doing it to Kybyrian. I'm not so sure you are pro-town.
I didn't say anything he didn't say. He said that if Axle would turn out to be a townie, he'd kill you because you said Axle was mafia. With no evidence. Excuse me for trying to defend you from what seems like a senseless kill (if Axle is a townie).

I didn't say anything he didn't say. He said that if Axle would turn out to be a townie, he'd kill you because you said Axle was mafia. With no evidence. Excuse me for trying to defend you from what seems like a senseless kill (if Axle is a townie).
lolololololololololol
Dude... I just explained what Kybyrian meant in my post. You read it?
Kybyrian sees that one of them, Axle or Jo, has to be mafia. If Axle is a townie, when and if he gets lynched, Jo is mafia, and Kybyrian will go for her.
I really don't feel comfortable with you around. You're making up too much stuff that I might just vote for you.

Lets read what you wrote again, now shall we... Before you say what you said and didnt say...

Now if you mis-spoke then admit it, but you did put words in Kybyrian's mouth by speaking the way you did.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
You're right, I did mis-speak and didn't notice it. I meant to say:

So, if Axle happens to be a "townie" you're going to kill Jo off for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom