• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, I did mis-speak and didn't notice it. I meant to say:

So, if Axle happens to be a "townie" you're going to kill Jo off for no reason.
OMIGAWD
He's not going to kill Jo off for no reason. He's basing this off of logic. If Axle is a town, then Jo is mafia. This is the last time I will explain it to you.

Kybyrian

I'm not going to kill Jo for no reason. Instinct and observation tells me that one of these two is Mafia, and should Axle turn out to be townie, there's a sign that Jo is mafia. The same can go the other way. If Jo was to get lynched and flip townie, then Axle can pretty much be guaranteed Mafia. It's in the tactics, Sasuke.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Sasuke you missed read Kybyrian's post--
If Axle is not mafia, then God help us and may Jo die a horrible death.
That means if Axle turns out to be town, then he is going to go after Jo.

I can't decide at this time on who looks more suspicious, Jo, Axle or neither. I need to really look over things and analyze them both... I'm looking back to when things first started on day one, before Link even really came up to vote.

Bay if I may ask you a question since you are leaving soon (hope I'm in time. I'm happy your hubby is coming home!)
On day one, early, you said over and over that you wanted out of the game and to lynch you, you bought that up all during the Link fiasco. Do you still want out of the game?

Bay if I may ask you a question since you are leaving soon (hope I'm in time. I'm happy your hubby is coming home!)
On day one, early, you said over and over that you wanted out of the game and to lynch you, you bought that up all during the Link fiasco. Do you still want out of the game?

I had wanted out of the game, because I was trying to leave the forums, but in respect for my friend I would not ditch his game as inactive. I was hoping to be killed off first, because it would give you an opportunity to go to night and gather intel, without losing a townsperson who actually wants to play. I mean we all know the odds of hitting a mafia on the first day are well, extremely low. A sacrifice on my part seemed to be like the solution. [not to mention there were other reasons if you went back and put the puzzle together]

I have settled my score with a few people here, and my life has evened out a bit more, so I'm not as inclined to leave. So I'm sticking around. If I'm in this game then great, if I'm not then that's fine too. I mean I feel bad for not being able to be active for a week, as it really puts the game as a whole at a disadvantage, and at the same time, it seems like half the people playing have forgotten about it too, so I mean, being lynched has its blessings. But I don't care either way... I mean if you guys want me around I just might decide to care enough and give legit behavior analysis that nobody but me understands and catch the rest of the scum :P

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Ah I see, that clears up a lot for me actually. I noticed a big difference in your play style from day one. I'm glad things have worked out, if you are able whether or not we understand your whole analysis I'm sure it will help some, if not this game later ones. The day might still be going by the time you get back, so it might work out. It is a heavy holiday season, so... some time extensions might be in order as, like you said, we are missing some people...

What I find odd is that Jo practically went all over me last round. She based her accusations on me with only one quote. She kept pressuring me that I was scum over and over with basically no evidence. I can't remember the context for which she said it but I remember her saying that she's good at this game and it seems that some people jumped in the bandwagon and decided to vote for me along with Jo.

This round, it seems like she's doing what I've been doing last round: Not responding to every claim made. In this case, Jo didn't responded to every comment made by Axle.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I meant last game. I'm using that time as an example.
Right, hmm... I wish that game thread didn't get deleted, I need to bother Axle again about seeing if he can it restored. Or any mod reading this, is it possible? I wanted to read it and try to learn from it. I've only played one and a small part of another, I'm still pretty new to theses games... Bay and Axle are practically experts compared to me.

That reminds me--(or Durion) Viral I have a question, while we have been free to discuss prior mafia behavior, and all around personalities of people. But would it count as "out-side information" if we linked to posts from previous mafia games as evidence?

That reminds me--(or Durion) Viral I have a question, while we have been free to discuss prior mafia behavior, and all around personalities of people. But would it count as "out-side information" if we linked to posts from previous mafia games as evidence?

I think this should clear up your question Keyshe....
Rules
- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.

If you were hoping to compare me to last game... good luck. I played that game exactly like I played round 2. Just as aggressive, just as confusing, just as fun. And yet I was mafia then, and was townie in game two.

I've realized that alot of people have been barely voting at all. That sounds like a Mafia strategy to me. I've ntoiced a specific three who have been barely posting and there are three mafia left. They could have a strategy to make themselves scarce.

IGMEOY: Watchyour6, Green Goron, Illmatic

Also, UNVOTE: Baysiderulez
I want to look more into her previous posts before making a final decision.

What do you mean by "there are three mafia left" ? It's never been stated anywhere how many mafia are in the game, so it's strange how you would know that info. Unless I'm missing something?

As has been said already, Watch Your 6 just joined the game, so you can't expect him to have many posts. As for myself, I think I've been pretty active and have been trying to post as much as I can. There are many who have less posts than me so I'm not sure why you chose me

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
What do you mean by "there are three mafia left" ? It's never been stated anywhere how many mafia are in the game, so it's strange how you would know that info. Unless I'm missing something?

As has been said already, Watch Your 6 just joined the game, so you can't expect him to have many posts. As for myself, I think I've been pretty active and have been trying to post as much as I can. There are many who have less posts than me so I'm not sure why you chose me

I expect that their would only be four mafia because their were four bosses in MM. I could be wrong, but the less mafia the better.

I didn't know that Watch You 6 just joined the game and I've only seen you post four times in this whole thread. And I've seen Green Goron post two times. I just thought that their was a possiblity of three mafia and three members had only posted very few times. I figured that that was reasonable suspicion.

I expect that their would only be four mafia because their were four bosses in MM. I could be wrong, but the less mafia the better.

I didn't know that Watch You 6 just joined the game and I've only seen you post four times in this whole thread. And I've seen Green Goron post two times. I just thought that their was a possiblity of three mafia and three members had only posted very few times. I figured that that was reasonable suspicion.

I doubt there are only 4 mafia. The game started with 23, so that's not a good ratio of town to mafia. Unless there is more than one mafia faction.

Also, not sure if you know this, but you can go to the Forum Games section, and click on "Replies" next to the Mafia game thread, and a pop-up will come up showing how many times each person has posted. Very useful to keep track of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom