• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Keyshe's position, and if she wishes to leave I wouldn't convince her otherwise. I'll also say if she is serious about leaving then I will push for the lynch, as finding out what role she has to play will be useful.

Pocky, I thought by "third party" you meant someone not on the side of the townies or mafia. Apologies for the confusion.

Kybyrian

This pretty much says he and Bay have been talking outside of the game and organizing when that is against the rules as she and he have no role that would allow it. I ask Axle to look into this last night and he told me all Bay said to Ky was to post in Mafia. So either he is lying or still messing around, but I'm not going to stick around anymore trying to find out or hoping everything is legit.

Apparently you also don't know how to read. Bay was basically begging people to vote for her, which I also just said a little bit ago.

At this I would like to switch over to jdenicholls... I know this contradicts my earlier post, but I've been convinced otherwise. Though I could be looking the wrong way... Right now I'm suspicious of both jdenicholls and meego. Meego, you've protected me well enough, but how am I to believe that you aren't protecting me just for the added protection you will receive once I turn up as a townie on the lynch? Meego, you haven't shown any extreme suspicious behavior so far, so I don't have much to go off of, so this will have to do.

FoS: Meego, jdenicholls

I don't believe I've done anything that warrants suspicious besides point out a number of suspicious parties. I guess you could say I'm playing fairly aggressively, but the reasons for this are twofold

1. I joined late in the game and spent a lot of time catching up, so by this point in the game many of the players have made at least one inconsistent move. If you read as the thread is being written this doesn't come across as much, but if you have to sit back and take it all in within one sitting they show up more readily.
  2. The thread seemed to be lagging a bit after the forum reset and I figured one way of bringing people out of the woodwork was to make some accusations and get the discussions going again.
One thing that also came up was Keyshe's frustration with how others were not taking the game as seriously as her. With that in mind I think leaving might be worth it before her frustration boils over. Then again I believe she is a townie and could use her support in lynching some scum.

On the plus side, as I said before, finding out for sure which side she is on would be beneficial.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Apparently you also don't know how to read. Bay was basically begging people to vote for her, which I also just said a little bit ago.

At this I would like to switch over to jdenicholls... I know this contradicts my earlier post, but I've been convinced otherwise. Though I could be looking the wrong way... Right now I'm suspicious of both jdenicholls and meego. Meego, you've

protected me well enough, but how am I to believe that you aren't protecting me just for the added protection you will receive once I turn up as a townie on the lynch? Meego, you haven't shown any extreme suspicious behavior so far, so I don't have much to go off of, so this will have to do.

FoS: Meego, jdenicholls

No, no, no. I am defending you because I know you are innocent and we don't want any more townies lynched. As for Keyshe. I'm very sorry to see such a great player leave...I'll still push for your lynch though. ;)

"Know you are innocent"? Very dangerous move to say that about someone. If you have no reason to suspect someone then you don't suspect them, but a skilled mafia player will look just as innocent as a townie.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
It doesn't have to be dangerous. I know what I am doing. Viral, what's happening with Keyshe? Will she be lynched or modkilled...or replaced or what?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Actually, I recall that Bay said something similar about linksbro before he got lynched. Where she was trying to stop the ones who were lynching him. Some smart players are also able to find out who is mafia and who isn't just by their behavior. I'm not entirely sure about Meego

Kybyrian: Although I joined around mid Day 2 as a replacement, I do remember that she was begging to lynch Axle instead of herself.

It's too bad that Keyshe is leaving. I do understand her reasons though. But what will happen to her?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Meh. Well it just goes to show you, doesn't it? Jo was a townie despite her behavior.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm out. I would normally stay until I'm lynched or the end of the game but I only see it being a problem either for me or other if I say. Sorry Viral, I can't stay in anymore there has been too much of people just joining the game for the luz and sabotaging any real attempts at playing the game. Ky has said so himself, that he hadn't been playing or reading, his actions in Day 3 were for the lulz. I know Bay said herself to Axle and me after her death that she killed Axle just because she wanted to see if she could. There was lot of cheating in game 3. And now with this:
Kybyrian said:
I'm sure you're referring to the pretty much random Keyshe/Jo votes, right? It was by request of Jo herself that I switch my vote around to her for the lulz.
This pretty much says he and Bay have been talking outside of the game and organizing when that is against the rules as she and he have no role that would allow it. I ask Axle to look into this last night and he told me all Bay said to Ky was to post in Mafia. So either he is lying or still messing around, but I'm not going to stick around anymore trying to find out or hoping everything is legit.

There also has been way too much of people taking the game too seriously and personally, and I don't want to play this kind way anymore. This isn't what I signed up for and I am really not having any fun anymore. The fun I have had is being over shadowed by the bad. I've been personally blamed for why there are inactives. Maybe I am the problem, but either way, I have to go.

Best of luck to you all and hope the rest of you have a good game. (Those who legitimately think my role is scum might as well push for the lynch, for any new person to take my role will be an unknown and 5 days behind. Best go with what you have now.)
I feel I need to amend this. I want to make it clear that I take Bay's word for it that she said nothing more then he should just post. There is also this post of hers when she tell us he is trolling: Here. I didn't think she cheated, and want to make sure that is clear. This is/was all on Ky. (Sorry Bay I too need to make sure I'm clear in my wording.)

Kybyrian said:
I can read just fine, you need to learn how to use the proper context. Or no on is going to be able to understand you.
Kybyrian said:
I'm sure you're referring to the pretty much random Keyshe/Jo votes, right? It was by request of Jo herself that I switch my vote around to her for the lulz.
You were talking about Day 3 here, if you meant you acted from what you read on Day 1 you needed to say so. You can't switch from Day 3 to Day 1 and expect people to decipher what you really meant.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral, what's happening with Keyshe? Will she be lynched or modkilled...or replaced or what?

I'll look into replacing her, but so far I got nothing. If I can't find a replacement, she'll be modkilled before the next day phase, that is if you guys don't lynch her first. If Keyshe changes her mind between now and then, she can still play.

Tally
Kybyrian: 2 (Jdenicholl, Keyshe)
Keyshe: 2 (Meego7, Pocket Asian)

No vote cast: Soldier of Link, Kybyrian, Ninten*, Zack125, TheGreen, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel, DracoMajora
With 13 alive, takes 7 votes to lynch.

Seems to me Keyshe you misunderstood Ky. It was ambiguously worded but you still inferred something that wasn't intended.

I feel this has kind of derailed discussions somewhat. We need to decide whether to lynch anyone or wait it out to get more information.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
WHAT?! 3 TOWNIES DEAD? Oh no, this does not help at all...
This seems like Meego7 is trying really hard to seem townie.

Wait.....The script says that the Hero of Time died, then why does it show him on the living list? On the dead list, is HoM.

But.....3 Townies died. This time, we finish the Mafia. We try to lynch one today, and hopefuly the Vigilante will nightkill the other. I'll go through the thread to figure out who's suspisious and who isn't.

Also, seems really eager.

Seeing as they managed to kill at least 2 of us last night, I don't think we have time to not be suspicious. Which is also the reason why I'd say that last post has raised my suspicions concerning you zack.
It's a fair comment, but I'm saying we shouldn't lower our guard.
Also, still really eager to be town.

I can't say all three of you are guilty of being non-towns, but I wish it were that easy...
It's a common tactic to try to blend in, and this (so far) unsuccessful mafia is prone to make the mistake of coming of as super eager townies who cry at every town loss.

IGMEOY: you three

Nicole

luke is my wife
Right now, I am very suspiscious of Meego. How are you so sure Ky is a townie? You can't possible know for sure unless you yourself are mafia, or the two of you are mafia, trying to cover up for each other. I had a weird feeling about you before I officially joined...

Okay, look fine. I don't think I'll be playing future mafia games...I have nothing to say except I tried...

This made me wary of you in the beginning. It sounded way too innocent, like you were trying to play people. Maybe you really meant it, great. But I'm not so sure you did. So....

FoS: Meego7

I may raise that to a vote later, unless you change my mind. Tell me why you are so sure Ky is innocent.

EBWODP

This seems like Meego7 is trying really hard to seem townie.

I also agree with what TheGreen just mentioned in his last post. It seems like you are trying too hard, Meego.

Re:The Green

I'd say you took both of my posts out of context. Zack was saying "I don't find anyone suspicious" and I merely replied that it's pointless to say such a thing and that we should be looking to lynch someone. There's no way to write that and not make it seem like a pro-townie comment, but essentially it's just good advice.

I do agree with you that there is something fishy about Meego. Perhaps its just her persona when playing these sorts of games, but her eagerness to defend Ky is disturbing. Granted he may be a townie, but a lot of his behaviour is very suspicious. To say you "know" he is innocent is a foolish comment, or an indication that you have access to information we are not privy to.

Again...FoS: Meego7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom