• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Jdenicholls, I understand your reasoning and opinion on the mafia and the inactives. But just to let you know, in ZD's Mafia games one and two there were two Mafiosos killed in each game for inactivity. So there very well could be mafia among our inactives. Regardless of what role one has, if something comes up and they can't/don't want to play it just happens. Viral is using a replacement policy over modkilling inactives. This keeps the game going better but also he may be trying to keep roles in the game too. There is also this business with the nightkills. It seems too many nights the Mafia have either been roleblocked or just missed sending it in. SuperSilly was our doctor and also our cop; if she saved someone wouldn't she have had more info on who tried to kill them? That's what the wiki said the Bodyguard could do... Unless Axle had given out items of some kind that does something like the doctor or roleblocker could do. What else could explain the missing Mafia nightkills other than an inactive Godfather? If they were roleblocked so many times wouldn't the blocker have come forward by now?

As for Kybyrian, I'm undecided... he flip-flops from just playing around and not taking this game seriously to trying to play... it's starting to give me whiplash. He hasn't even said anything on why he took his vote off Bay back on Day 3. Plus what does this post mean? ... It bothers me a little looking back. Sounds like he was calling Bay and I smart towns (and Axle too?), saying he thinks we are all being tricked by the Mafia. Was he admitting he knows something? He also tried to get our attention on SuperSilly, who also turned out to be one of our smart towns too. He talks like he thinks we both are innocent, but... he first voted for Bay then flips on to me, his actions contradict this post...

This has nothing to do with what Jdenicholls said. He didn't say you were the only one voting for Axle in any way, but noticed the suspicious timing of your voting. But here you are trying what you did with me when I also called you out. Don't let her confuse you Jdenicholls, she is distracting you. Remember what you were suspicious of.

@Meego, ... That isn't coming up with a real reason for you wanting to vote for me... You've dropped a lot of your previous reasons and have now made up a new one. Care to share some quotes and explain more what you mean by
How am I leading, and where am I pushing the town around? Sorry you can't just say something like it's fact with out having it backed.

I do have reasons for voting for you, I have stated them many a time. And I never said that he said that I was the only one voting for Axle, I just said that others did what I did...if that makes sense. XD. Keyshe, you were against Jo from the begining and now you are leading the townies to vote for Kybyrian who IMO is completely innocent. What has he actually done? Reading his posts he has done nothing suspicious, or what you have said. And know you are trying to turn jdenicholls against me. Ky is innocent! Don't let her lead us to another townie lynch.

Vote: Keyshe

I'll pop back later for some detailed analysis. Meego I think you would do well to read some of Keyshe's or my posts where we clearly outline what Ky has done. If you wish to defend him than go ahead, but our reasons are clear.

As for Keyshe turning me against you, I was the one who said you were suspicious before Keyshe backed me up, so that's a moot point.

On a final point, Pocket Asian I'm actually quite suspicious of you. You spend a lot of time larking around, posting bits and pieces but not really adding to the discussion. Perhaps like Ky you are just fooling around, but you certainly aren't adding much to tracking down the scum.

FoS: Pocket Asian

On a final point, Pocket Asian I'm actually quite suspicious of you. You spend a lot of time larking around, posting bits and pieces but not really adding to the discussion. Perhaps like Ky you are just fooling around, but you certainly aren't adding much to tracking down the scum.

FoS: Pocket Asian
lololololol

Keyshe, you were against Jo from the begining and now you are leading the townies to vote for Kybyrian who IMO is completely innocent. What has he actually done? Reading his posts he has done nothing suspicious, or what you have said. Ky is innocent! Don't let her lead us to another townie lynch.

It seems to me like you are getting ahead of yourself. Although there's a chance that Ky is a townie, there's also a chance that he might be mafia or third part.

It seems to me like you are getting ahead of yourself. Although there's a chance that Ky is a townie, there's also a chance that he might be mafia or third part.
But when you bring in third party, that could mean Kybyrian is innocent and since he's saying Keyshe is the right target for the lynch, then that means she's mafia, probably the godmother.

Let's say Kybyrian is our third party. Recall the night scene before the most recent one. Baysiderulez is turned into a tree stump. Obviously that's our Mafia attacking her in the night, if you're familiar with Majora's Mask. Notice that our third party did not kill that night. This means he met with the godfather, or godmother since I'm talking about Keyshe. Mafia's roleblocker is dead, and we still don't know if there is a townie roleblocker because of the closed set-up. The Godmother cannot die by a nightkill. If Ky is our third party, and wasn't roleblocked by the townie roleblocker that night, then we've found the mafia's leader.

I'm taking my chances.

Kybyrian

If there's a chance that I'm townie, then you are getting ahead of yourself.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally

Kybyrian: 2 (Jdenicholl, Keyshe)
Keyshe: 2 (Meego7, Pocket Asian)

No vote cast: Soldier of Link, Kybyrian, Ninten*, Zack125, TheGreen, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel, DracoMajora

With 13 alive, takes 7 votes to lynch.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'll pop back later for some detailed analysis. Meego I think you would do well to read some of Keyshe's or my posts where we clearly outline what Ky has done. If you wish to defend him than go ahead, but our reasons are clear.

As for Keyshe turning me against you, I was the one who said you were suspicious before Keyshe backed me up, so that's a moot point.

FoS: Pocket Asian[/B]

I still wish to defend him. Your reasons have been said wrong by Ky. Also I know you said I was suspicous but she is turning you further against me, she said "don't let you scare her off."

There seem to be two teams here, most likely townies v mafia. Ky, me and Pocket vs Jdenicholls and Keyshe.

Kybyrian

I still wish to defend him. Your reasons have been said wrong by Ky. Also I know you said I was suspicous but she is turning you further against me, she said "don't let you scare her off."

There seem to be two teams here, most likely townies v mafia. Ky, me and Pocket vs Jdenicholls and Keyshe.

I was thinking more along the lines of us vs Keyshe... jdenicholls is, imo, someone caught in the middle. Similar to Zenox in Round 2.

Nicole

luke is my wife

How are you so sure who is townie and who is mafia? You seem so certain.

Either you are a misguided townie (or 3rd party), thinking that you can trust your friends in this game, which you can't;
OR
You and Kybyrian are both Mafiaoso, defending one another;
OR
You are a convinced townie (or 3rd party) who really does believe in Ky's innocence.

I'm not as worried about HoT right now, he seemed genuine enough... But I am a bit suspiscious of your certainty that Ky is a townie. If you'd like to give me evidence of why you think Ky is a townie, please go ahead. In the mean time,

IGMEOY: Meego7

I don't find it that likely that it is townies versus mafia. It would be a very stupid tactic for the Mafia to band together in a head to head argument. One mafia playing vocally and aggressively is one thing, but two or three as you seem to be suggesting is ridiculous. If it turned out that me and Keyshe were innocent people would immediately realise that you three played the biggest part in having us voted off, and it would look very suspicious. I suspect there is a mafia member among the five of us though, perhaps even one on each "team", as you put it.

I'm not ruling out Keyshe as mafia, I just haven't had time to analyse her fully - she has posted more than just about anyone so it will take a long time for me to go through her posts. But Meego, the timing of your votes has made me suspicious of you, although you were pointing the figure at Sasuke very early on.

One thing that does bug me - in the Axle vs Bay battle you defended Jo despite the fact she was acting very suspiciously. She was encouraging people to vote for her because she knew when she would be lynched the hammer would die, and she would be left alive. Odds were that the mafia would appear at the end of the bandwagon and take that bullet. She played the game well, but unfortunately she was nightkilled. It's possible the mafia figured this out, and if they did it would make sense not to lynch her, but to focus on Axle. That is why you are suspicious.

But when you bring in third party, that could mean Kybyrian is innocent and since he's saying Keyshe is the right target for the lynch, then that means she's mafia, probably the godmother.

Let's say Kybyrian is our third party. Recall the night scene before the most recent one. Baysiderulez is turned into a tree stump. Obviously that's our Mafia attacking her in the night, if you're familiar with Majora's Mask. Notice that our third party did not kill that night. This means he met with the godfather, or godmother since I'm talking about Keyshe. Mafia's roleblocker is dead, and we still don't know if there is a townie roleblocker because of the closed set-up. The Godmother cannot die by a nightkill. If Ky is our third party, and wasn't roleblocked by the townie roleblocker that night, then we've found the mafia's leader.

I'm taking my chances.

Should remind you the aim of the third party is to kill everyone - that is the way they win. So if Ky was a third party he isn't on our side. It also means it is in his interest to get someone lynched while not presenting himself as dangerous - which would go some way to explaining his playing style of fooling around.

What it certainly does not mean is that him pointing at Keyshe makes it likely she is Mafia. I don't see what you mean when you say "he met with the godfather". Are you suggesting Ky as the third party tried to kill Keyshe, but couldn't because she was godmother? Nice theory, but no basis behind it other than idle speculation. He could just as easily be a member of the mafia and want Keyshe dead - she certainly is dangerous whatever side she is on. Your logic is hardly concrete - perhaps I should be suspicious of you forcing a vote on Keyshe with lots of unfounded assumptions?

At the moment Ky and Keyshe are suspicious - Ky because of his fooling around and Keyshe because she has been very aggressive in her style. It doesn't mean either is mafia but you have to be wary of them. I'm keeping my vote of Ky for the minute.

EBWODP: "If it turned out me and Keyshe were innocent (after you lynched us) then people would immediately realise...."

For clarification. I worded it badly.

Kirino

Tatakae
Seems like theres a little war going on between Keyshe and Kybyrian. Why is everyone voting for Keysh? You cann't just take Kybyrians word for it, as he has as high a chance of being Mafia as Keyshe. And why is everyone voting for Kybyrian? As far as I can see, he hasn't done anything suspicious. And again, you can't just take Keyshe's word for it. Seems like people are letting themselves be influenced by Keyshe and Kybyrian.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm out. I would normally stay until I'm lynched or the end of the game but I only see it being a problem either for me or other if I say. Sorry Viral, I can't stay in anymore there has been too much of people just joining the game for the luz and sabotaging any real attempts at playing the game. Ky has said so himself, that he hadn't been playing or reading, his actions in Day 3 were for the lulz. I know Bay said herself to Axle and me after her death that she killed Axle just because she wanted to see if she could. There was lot of cheating in game 3. And now with this:
I'm sure you're referring to the pretty much random Keyshe/Jo votes, right? It was by request of Jo herself that I switch my vote around to her for the lulz.
This pretty much says he and Bay have been talking outside of the game and organizing when that is against the rules as she and he have no role that would allow it. I ask Axle to look into this last night and he told me all Bay said to Ky was to post in Mafia. So either he is lying or still messing around, but I'm not going to stick around anymore trying to find out or hoping everything is legit.

There also has been way too much of people taking the game too seriously and personally, and I don't want to play this kind way anymore. This isn't what I signed up for and I am really not having any fun anymore. The fun I have had is being over shadowed by the bad. I've been personally blamed for why there are inactives. Maybe I am the problem, but either way, I have to go.

Best of luck to you all and hope the rest of you have a good game. (Those who legitimately think my role is scum might as well push for the lynch, for any new person to take my role will be an unknown and 5 days behind. Best go with what you have now.)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Kesh, don't do that. I remember Meego did that a while back, but come on.... It's a game, for God's sake.

If we leave this thread, and go to another forum, we'd be friends again. No one remembers what happened in Mafia unless they are playingin the mafia game at that second.

I, personally, am not taking it this seriously. Maybe some people aren't even trying, but they're not required to. Ky and Pocky were doing a lot of fooling around, but you don't have to leave the game. If this was something important, I would understand, but since it's so petty, I think you should finish it out.

jdenicholls said:
Should remind you the aim of the third party is to kill everyone - that is the way they win. So if Ky was a third party he isn't on our side. It also means it is in his interest to get someone lynched while not presenting himself as dangerous - which would go some way to explaining his playing style of fooling around.
Need I remind you that we don't know if this is a vigilante or serial killer? This is a closed set-up game, so we are uncertain of the actual role this person has, and that is why I'm using "third party" as a way to identify this person.

Sorry to see you leave, Keyshe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom