• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alrighty, I apologize for my earlier brain spasm.... XD

Three townies dead!? How is this possible?!

My only guess is that more people have a nightkill ability than we thought. As I said earlier, though, I'm going to wait for more posts to really form an opinion.

No, I think we're only dealing with two parties still for this night. The way it was worded for ChargewithSword's death, it sounds like Viral just modkilled him for inactivity.

On to the other two:
I think Supersilly was killed by the Mafia. The remaining boss, besides Majora, is Twinmold. Twinmold's battle was in a room filled with sand.
And then there's Hero of Time's death. That one's our vigilante/serial killer guy.

I suspect at least one person was modkilled for inactivity. I'm assuming after the rollback that Viral has purged the game of most of the people who are inactive, so we can assume that everyone still in the game is active. At this stage it's probably best to go through the thread and see if we can find anyone who is suspicious...

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Wait.....The script says that the Hero of Time died, then why does it show him on the living list? On the dead list, is HoM.

But.....3 Townies died. This time, we finish the Mafia. We try to lynch one today, and hopefuly the Vigilante will nightkill the other. I'll go through the thread to figure out who's suspisious and who isn't.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Heh I'm not that surprised as those two name are very similar Viral!

Since Charge was an inactive I would assume he was mod-killed, plus it was written that it was by the "hand of God"
The Hand of God is merciless it seems
Supersilly was the Bodyguard role. This is what read off the wiki:
A role that functions like a normal Doctor, but dies if the protected player is attacked.
A role that has a 50% chance of successfully protecting the target and finds out his target's attacker, and a 50% chance that the Bodyguard dies instead.
That very well could mean that 1. She was targeted for a nightkill 2. or she died protecting the real target.

At twilight of the last day I was a little concerned by SuperSilly and Hero of Time's last comments. HOT defended Sasuke after he himself fond him suspicions, but he does have the excuse of coming in late not knowing the history Sasuke has over the game making him think it was a rushed lynch. But still I think it should be payed attention to. Supersilly jumped on Green for his joke about Team Jacob. At the time I thought that was very odd to do and the least suspicions thing he had done all game. Now seeing how the night went it is possible that she was killed to frame The Green, or (less likely to me) to protect him. Though there has been some odd behavior from him, evasiveness to questions; I have my doubts that he is Mafia. He is one person I feel is highly likely to be town now. It's not impossible that he could be scum, but with the fact that he had been on Sasuke ever sense Day 2 and been pushing for his death three days now, it's very unlikely. That is unlikely behavior for scum to go to that length to kill one of their own. I feel a little similar about Ky and Pocket Asian, at least for right now.
My main suspicions are on Meego and DracoMajora. I feel this post of Meego's is like Sasuke's "I didn't kill Bay." I don't recall anyone really saying anything to make her feel she needed to clarify that her behavior wasn't out of the ordinary. During the conversations that were being held at the time I was the only one being accused of acting out of character, not her...

Green since you have had a very good track record, being right about Sasuke, also have been one to take the time to read, plus didn't jump on the Axle abstract bandwagon. I would love to hear your opinions and suspicions. Same for you Pocket Asian. (Everyone else feel free to join in.) And this would be a very good time Meego for you to come up with a real reason for you wanting to vote for me.

The day went by very fast. Oh well. At least something good came out of it: another mafia down.

I don't find anyone suspicious at the moment.

The day went by very fast. Oh well. At least something good came out of it: another mafia down.

I don't find anyone suspicious at the moment.

Seeing as they managed to kill at least 2 of us last night, I don't think we have time to not be suspicious. Which is also the reason why I'd say that last post has raised my suspicions concerning you zack.

Seeing as they managed to kill at least 2 of us last night, I don't think we have time to not be suspicious. Which is also the reason why I'd say that last post has raised my suspicions concerning you zack.

True that but you still got to take the good with the bad. Three mafia members has been killed in just four days. How many times does that happen?

Keyshe said:
I would love to hear your opinions and suspicions. Same for you Pocket Asian.
Well, I'm suspicious of Hero of Time because of the same reasons you're concerned about him. Twice he has said that he thought Sasuke wasn't scum, here and here. I'd also like to bring up that he stated suspicion toward you, Keyshe, with an igmeoy without giving any reason. This isn't much, so it won't warrant an FoS, or even an igmeoy from me to him.

Checking the roles, there are such things as Mafia masons. People who have played Majora's Mask know that Twinmold, the last boss (excluding Majora), is made up of two worms/snakes/whatever. This could mean that there are two mafia members to represent this boss, so we could be dealing with more mafia members than you think, Ninten.

EBWODP
Fixing a link, the link to Hero of Time's second post is here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...-Majora-s-Mask&p=221789&viewfull=1#post221789

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom