• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams About Video Games

L

Liam

you know that part in minish cap dark hyrule castle when there is a platformin front of you but there is a pit seperating it from you and bombable block at the edge, with platforms with bob-ombs on either side. i could'nt figure it out then i had a dream about what the swordsman newsletter said and in the morning knew how to blow up the blocks by sucking up the bob-ombs with the gust jar and blowig them out at the smashed blocks.

M

MagnumPrimers

I had a dream about World of Warcraft before I started subscribing. (I quit it)

I also had one the first day I played TP and Mario Sunshine. I don't remember the specifics.

K

Karashimu

When I was really sick with a fever one day, I dreamed that I was Link in beta OOT in first person view, holding the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. I was fighting one of those octoroks that walk on land... lol.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
i had a dream that i was just wandering the lost woods with my friends the whole time. it was weird and the skull kids kept shooting at us!!!!!!!!

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
resident evil escape from hell

well i had this one where i was lost in a forest with no way out then a few zombies ambushed me (they almost bit me at that point but they missed) then i found a huge piece of wood and started smacking the zombies upside the head (they died after the 10th hit) then i found a sword case and i took it with me and a few more apperd (i used the sword and found out it was a giant fork) then i stabbed them in the brains (after the 4th hit they died) then i found a sawed off shotgun (then i checked it... it was a sawed off with infet ammo)then a guy with an axe (from resedint evil outbreak file 2 on the flashback stage) i poped its head with 7 - 99 shells (no effect) then i tried the giant fork (still no effect) then the piece of wood (it broke after the 1st hit without an effect) at that point i was done for... then i took its axe and hit it in the back of the head (its super effective he died after the 10th hit) then 50 zombies apperd out of noware and i blew their heads off with the sawed off then i found an opening but it lead to racoon city from resident evil but before i left the forest i found an ak47 by the end of the tree line then i enterd the city then i enterd the closest building hopeing to find survivors but none were found in the whole city so far (end)

Last edited:
B

BladeMasterLink

i time i had a dream where i actully was with link fighting dark link. Dark link kept on blocking by the same moves i would use

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I just had a strange dream last night. For the past week, I've been addicted to Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Well, I had a dream in which the park I've been working on was located down the street from my house. Of course, due to a strange turn of events, and my alarm clock, I didn't go inside, but I did manage to see it from the parking lot.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
I had another ane recently. me and two other friends ended up in hyrule and we had to get trained my the weilders of the triforce of power courage and wisdom....

then it skiped the useless crap into the point where I ( weilder of the Heart-o-gram of power) save my allies using a knock off of ganondorf's Gerudo dragon

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well just recently I had this wierd dream that I was in Aol and I just found a heart piece guarded by an Iron knuckle, it was pretty straightfoward I just beat the Iron knuckle and took the heart piece.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Every night I dream I beat AoL withot getting hit once and faster then anyone else ever done it! Well that was my joke of the day :lol: :clap: :wave:. I actually never dream of videogames, not that I remember of anyways.

I had one weird one with Banjo and Kazooie. They were on this island, and it's split into 2 sides, so everyone has an alt, like in Super Paper Mario with Flipside and Flopside. So anyway, let's say, since I didn't give names to these division, Flipside and Flopside would be good. So they end up at Flipside first, and they go around, bla bla bla, and they find out about a Dark Banjo and Kazooie, and they do more stuff, and end up in the Flopside of it, and then I woke up. :(

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I had one when I was using a video camera when a person who I dont know was fighting Ganon in oot (I was in the game) then Aslan appeared and ripped out ganons heart and the dream then ended.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
When I was like 6 I used to dream about Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and 3. I would just dream about Sonic running through the courses. It's weird. =/

:P

B

Blood Wolf

Sometimes at night I have a nightmare that I'm in Silent Hill (the games) and I'm walking a foggy street, holding a pipe in defense. I walk endlessly through my dream, occasionally running into monsters and killing them, but then at the very end I start walking into Toluca Lake where I drown then wake up...

One of the strangest dreams that I ever had. My Alias is of another dream "The Blood Wolf" which something happened in my dreams that I may later talk about, but for now I'm not so sure. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom