• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams About Video Games

octorok74

TETTAC
A couple weeks ago I had a weird Zelda related dream.

I was walking through the market outside of Hyrule Castle (TP version). It was during the daytime, but not a single person was outside. I decided to go to a shop. It turns out thew shopkeeper is a redead (OOT version) and I hate redeads. It asks me if I wanted to buy something and I said that I'm just looking, so he gets angry and attacks me. After a brief struggle to get him off of me I run outside, which is now populated by redeads and I run through the streets screaming. I look down every alleyway looking for a real person. I end up seeing Nayru and she leads me out to Hyrule Field. Once there, she gave me a sword and shield. She told me to led her to her house in Faron Woods. I did that and she invited me in for dinner. The meal included prime rock brisket, some Lon Lon Milk, and potato soup with a side of bread. We ate and just as I was about to leave, she asked me to stay the night, because it is dangerous at night. When dawn breaks, I exit Nayru's house and then the dream stopped.

Prime rock brisket is very good and Hylians can make a mean potato soup.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I dreamt Me and Link were in a cave eating Epona and he got mad and said I made him eat Epona. It was weird..

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My dream was weird, back in 2002 when my brother and I started to play Halo. We did the first level at home and the second level on the way to Mexico. At this point in the game you don't have a shotgun or ever seen one. Then we did some more levels in Mexico at night. When we went to sleep I had a dream that my brother and I were in the first level of Halo. I was hiding laying down so a Elite won't find me, so then I got up and everything turned into a first person view and I punched the Elite in the back and he died and then I picked up a shotgun and etc, so when I woke up and my brother and I started to play it again and got further and got up to a point where the shotgun is, I was like what the hell. Then I told him about my dream and how the shotgun looked exactly the same, and then he told me that I was sick and played to much because I had a dream of Halo.:lol:

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Whenever I dream, it usually takes place in some videogame world. I used to always dream that I was a Pokemon Trainer. I've also had dreams that I was in Hyrule. I think I like these dreams because they're like a place that I can get away to at night... They make me calm when I even daydream about them too.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I had a dream about a video game last night actually.

I was along with the other survivors in Left 4 Dead 1. We made it to most of the evac points, but no-one turned up. We eventually followed a helicopter to the last known location. We fought off the horde and were evacuated to an island in the South Pacific. (I don't know why. Don't ask. o.o)

So after a few months of living there with about 1000 other people, someone eventually turned up on the shore in a row boat. They were infected, and almost immediatley bit someone and started the infection all over again. D:
It spread rapidly, and since all of our weapons had been taken away, I and the others had nothing to defend ourselves with.

After escaping from the horde, I got into the row boat and escaped into the vast ocean...alone, tired and hungry. :(

I had a dream that I met Tingle.... but that's all I remember about it :( But that would be cool to meet him in real life. I love Tingle! :D

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I had a dream last night about Zelda characters and Mario characters all fighting, but then Ganondorf and Bowser teamed up and started killing everyone except me and Link.
Then we had a picnic and played Tetris and then I woke up o_O

I had a dream about Resident Evil once. I was trying to survive in my hometown, in similar ways to Raccoon City.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I think I had dreams I was in video games when I was younger, but I don't really recall what games or what happened in them. I did dream about Silent Hill 2 a few years ago that felt real and scared the heck out of me being as Silent Hill is a survival/horror series.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I had a dream about Resident Evil once. I was trying to survive in my hometown, in similar ways to Raccoon City.

Thanks, you just reminded me of another one of my dreams.

I once had a dream that Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 was keeping me locked in my own house. He kept busting through the ceiling and as I kept running towards the front and back of my house to leave I see him drop out of nowhere blocking both my ways. So then he started to chase me and I quickly ran into the bottom bed of my bunk bed and tried hiding. But then I saw him walk in just looking for me pretending he didn't see me until he rushes at me I finally wake up.

I can't think of any specifically, but game characters show up quite often like they're normal people. I know Link has been present a few times. And a bunch of Fire Emblem characters.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I once spent a day in Twilight Princess. Needless to say, lots of people in the real world and TV shows ended up in it...

I once had a dream that i was link and i was fighting off an army of stalfos. the way i battled them was weird, i didn't have a shield and i was wielding 2 swords which was actually pretty epic (i'm starting to wish that link could actually fight like that) afterwards, i was at hyrule castle and was injured until zelda gave me a red potion. i was then leading the armies of hyrule against ganondorf's armies. and in the center of the battlefield, ganon and i were fighting. i woke up a little bit after i killed ganon and returned peace to hyrule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom