• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Ocarina of Time is a great game, and by no means is its story bad, but many people on this thread have commented that Ocarina had an amazing story. This confuses me. Again, I love the game, but the story seemed a little formulaic. Can someone please explain why Ocarina's story was special?

H

Hero Of Water

OoT is my favorite zelda game.
The dungeons were creative and fun.
Story and music were both great.
The difficulty level was also perfect imo^^

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I love MM because their are soooooo many sidequests. Though I love the main quest of every Zelda game, I like to take breaks to explore the many other quests the series has to offer. Also, the emotions shown by the characters in MM are really deep. You don't see that kind of emotion in games much

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
This is a tough choice for me..but i think i would have to go with Twilight Princess.

I like ability to time travel in Ocarina of Time and the story that goes along with that and playing along with that story plus it was the first game to got me hooked on Zelda games.

However Twilight Princess took some aspects from Ocarina of Time (fishing, horseback riding) and made them better which i liked that they did and the story was also interesting and made for some very interesting dungeons in the game. Lastly i liked the graphics in Twilight Princess as they were an increase in realism and a fine tuning of the Ocarina of Time graphics.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
All of the games that I've played are great and I enjoy them immensely. However, I do prefer the more cinematic qualities of the 3D Zeldas and of those, Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess really stand out to me. When you combine the various dungeons, the huge world, and the various cutscenes, both games feel like an epic tale. Wind Waker was great, but there were some things that took away from that feeling, such as the sailing; it felt a bit limiting and restricted the exploration of the world.

Ocarina of Time had a very simplistic story, but it can be very engaging. The music is great and the world is diverse. It can be a bit clunky (after all, it was the first 3D Zelda), but the title is very nostalgic for me. My best memories are of watching my brothers play the game and I always felt like I was watching a movie. OoT will probably always my number one Zelda game due to my nostalgia, but even without that, it's still a fun game. Although, if it weren't for the nostalgia factor, TP would probably be my favorite.

I found TP's story to be the most interesting and engaging Zelda story. How the game is set up provides for many cinematic moments, and that is what really sucks me into the game. Many of the cutscenes played like a film. The character designs were interesting and the world felt immense and lived-in. Then there's the fact that the controls were very smooth, making the gameplay very easy to learn. Actually, I feel like TP perfected the standard Zelda formula and it was never supposed to really bring anything new to the table. Well, that's my own view on it. I'm sure many people would disagree.

S

Sindrismith

hi Theres a gamecube game StarFox Adventures, I didn't play it/watched my brother now and then And I swear gameplay wise it seemed very similar to loz, I can't say if it's a great game, but ít was very similar. If you wanna try that.

Lifecell Wrinkle Cream

N

Navi23

hi Theres a gamecube game StarFox Adventures, I didn't play it/watched my brother now and then And I swear gameplay wise it seemed very similar to loz, I can't say if it's a great game, but ít was very similar. If you wanna try that.

Ah.... My favorite game of all time. I swear, I beat that game 2 times already, and I am working on my 3rd. I can't say it's simular, but I can say that some features are relative.

Anyway...................................... My favorite Loz Game is Wind Waker. That's the only game I've ever beaten, and I love the carton look.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Mostly it is Oot and TP for me but then I also really like ST alot. I also like MM alot cause of the nostalgia feeling it brings me, but then Oot is the 1st one on the nostalgia question for me as well.

For me OOT, MM, and WW are in a virtual tie for my favorite game. The reason I give OOT a very slight edge is it was my first LOZ game. So it gets the nod as number 1

in my opinion ocarina of time is by far the best and unmatched zelda game ive played every zelda made so far and none of them compare to ocarina of time i love this game because it has amazing scenery and the graphics are rough but amazing at the same time im excited about the remake but i am not sure it will even match up to the original it is just an amazing zelda it has a great story great characters its a bit slow at first but when it picks up it doesnt slow back down such as most zeldas do well to me most of them do like ww and st and ph and tp and mm

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
My vote went to Twilight Princess. I loved the realism in the game. I loved everything about it, from characters to setting to design. I haven't played OoT yet, so fans of OoT do not critize me. That game also looked really good, and just the title was cool. I hope to play all the Zelda games, so I can have a more valid vote next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom