• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zora X

Majoras Mask is my favorite and I'm suprised it is also number one in the poll! I like the 3 day system, the masks, the side quests, and everythign about the game.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just finished playing through A Link to the Past for the first time, and while my top 3 favorite Zelda titles remain the same (1. Twilight Princess; 2. Ocarina of Time; 3. Wind Waker), Link's SNES adventure definitely ranks alongside them in my book. The overworld is so immense that it just inspires exploration, the combat is much smoother than that of the initial two Zelda games, and the musical score is top-notch. In fact, I was surprised that several of my favorite tunes had actually originated from this game (including Ganon's Theme and Zelda's Lullaby).

Moldorm

Is not Error
A Link to the Past is by far my favorite Zelda of all time.

When I was a kid, a friend of mine had the original Legend of Zelda and I had Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. So, I felt I had the weaker of the two games, because I preferred the top-down presentation of the original to the arcade sidescroll of the sequel. IMO, the Zelda series is perfect for a top-down style of gameplay. This isn't to say that the 3d ones aren't great too, but that's a different conversation altogether.

When I first played it, A Link to the Past was very impressive. It was exactly what I'd hoped for regarding the SNES installment of the series, because it took what I felt was great about The Legend of Zelda and made it so much better. Even today, A Link to the Past is a game I can play over and over.

I am willing to concede the fact that I've never indulged in the handheld games in the series, which is a little foolish considering my regard for the style of gameplay the handheld installments offer. So, it is difficult to say that A Link to the Past will forever be my favorite Zelda game, but it will always certainly be at the top of my list.

My favorite is Wind Waker. I absolutely love the graphics, and all the new gameplay elements they added. The music is also my favorite of all the Zelda titles. Although people say sailing is tedious, I say it's definitely not. I love it! I was late to the party, though, and didn't own a GameCube when it came out, so I had to wait until I got a Wii to try it out, but it was worth it!

damn, i cant decide between ocarina of time or majoras mask! at the moment id say majoras mask, but now that i just typed that im thinking of a whole lot of reasons why ocarina of time is my favorite! ....i guess both lol

Z

ZeldaPower

I only have 2 Games of Zelda but ive watched them all , So i would have to say so far The legend of zelda Twilight princess , and when skyward swords comes out that will probably be my favorite , But we will find out.:)

Z

ZeldaPower

OH yea and if i could pick 2 i would pick "the legend of zelda ocarina of time" and " THe legend of zelda twlight princess" so far.

L

leenco12

That depends for me. Console Zelda, I like TP. As for handheld Zelda, I really like ST and OoA.
Out of all the Legend of Zelda games that came out, which one is your favorite and why?

My favorite was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time because of the powerful elements to it. From collecting these elemental medallions to the actual plot surrounding the time traveling master sword, I always found myself playing the game over and over again even when I got stuck and became frustrated. For Ocarina of Time, it is less about the action and more about the adventure

Ocarina of Time with Twilight Princess right behind it. I beat Ocarina of Time 3 times in one day. Just dungeons and main quest all 3 times though. Then for number 3 I'd say a Link to the Past and 4 would be Wind Waker with Minish Cap at 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom