• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wtf nintendo logic

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Current Score is: Wolf Sage-12 (-2 points requested by MjaxHylian) = 10 Everyone else-1 (Obtained by Cuju)

This doesent explain why they couldent eat their way around the bars ... also for that matter theyre could justsmash the bars open but then this thread is to mention nintendos fails that made the games worth discusing soo wat evs
I thought those bars were made of metal, or an some kind of alloy. The bars may not be edible for health reasons. Why they could NOT smash through the bars should be fairly obvious; the bars were most likely made of reinforced steel or something like that. Also, some things Nintendo do are on purpose to arouse the player's imagination. That way you're allowed to freely "fill in the blanks", and imagine your very own rendition of why YOU think the Gorons couldn't break through. It would be SO BORING if EVERYTHING was explained and put out in the open like that:(.

hmmm OFF TOPIC

Ghoma=spider

FOS=warior
stal=skeloton
deku=tree?

ANY QUESTIONS OR GRIPES

Its Dangerous To go Alone Take this *Farts* wait no not that

I think the word "deku" has origins from a dying Asiatic language or some other language entirely...or something obscure.

:lol: ...and LOL @ bold part.

Thank you i lol at your sig that says SPIOLER and leads to the main page

Also i didnt mean eat the bars i meant eat around them he he he

Yeah, I put a link to the Zelda Wiki homepage in my sig :cool:! About those Gorons, they probably could have perhaps eaten around the bars, but I remember one of the imprisoned Gorons hinted at the impossibility based on what he said the walls were made of.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
more logic : almost everything fits in a glass bottle

complete huge temples fit in trees/vulcanos/fish etc that do not look bigger then houses.

ice arrows in the desert.

fire and ice are not very good combinations still twinrovas ice part does not melt.

Well, I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, since this is Wolf Sage's job, but all of these share tha same answer:

[video=youtube;96kwILL35ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kwILL35ig[/video]

Well, except probably the bottle. It could be "Super Unbreakable Chuck Norris Branded Magic Glass".

i wonder where the people of kakariko get their water because i would not drink out of the well.

It's not really that outlandish. In some cultures, people drink from the same places they dump the dead! :D

Thanks for the help, "The Sink" (cool name, by the way). ...and yeah that's true about the drinking water; I saw a documentary about that. Many parts of Mexico are known for their bad water quality. Kakariko Village might be similar, but also have good filtration systems in place to clean the drinking water.

Also, Chuck Norris stole my idea about the "Super Unbreakable Chuck Norris Branded Magic Glass"; it was supposed to be named after me (its original creator) instead. :lol: Chuck Norris probably got angry and stole my idea after I won our arm-wrestling match. :cool:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
No problem, If I show a knack for noting weird logic, I gotta be good at tanking it too, shouldn't I?

Also, you think mexicans are bad? Look at India! People take baths AND drink from the same water they dump the corpses into! They hold one of the highest disease related death rates worldwide due to that. I heve been told that is for spiritual reasons (very strong religious beliefs) so I can respect that.

No, wait a minute, that should be at the mature discussion boards, so I'll leave it at that.

And lastly. The Sink sounds like a cool name at first glance, but not anymore if you take the implication that people wash their dishes on me. *facepalm*

Oh, and here's more WTFBBQ logic:

Fish is a comercially viable product at shops even though people would rather catch one on a pond in their awesome "Super Unbreakable Wolf/Norris Branded Magic Bottle" instead of shelling out 200 rupees for it.

The same thing goes to tunics. People could just bomb random gorons and unfreeze the zora king to get them for free.

I wonder how Hyrule's economy is at the moment, too. Doesn't the rupee suffer being devalued by the fact that it can be found under random rocks?

Last edited:
Well, I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, since this is Wolf Sage's job, but all of these share tha same answer:

[video=youtube;96kwILL35ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kwILL35ig[/video]

Well, except probably the bottle. It could be "Super Unbreakable Chuck Norris Branded Magic Glass".

It's not really that outlandish. In some cultures, people drink from the same places they dump the dead! :D

but that is poisonious right?
and i think sink is reffering to the ganges in india not mexico.

how come link can function that long without food or sleep?

but that is poisonious right?
and i think sink is reffering to the ganges in india not mexico.

how come link can function that long without food or sleep?

I'm Sri Lankan(half)...so, but I honestly don't know much about India (unfortunately), other than what I've seen in some documentaries.

The question about Link's lack of food or sleep: Link does kinda eat and sleep when you consider the milk and stuff, I guess. Once again, you can't really say lack of food and sleep in an adventure is solely an attribute of Zelda (or Nintendo)for that matter, as you can ask the same question about Super Mario Bros (is actually in the Platform genre...but) and MANY MANY other games in the genre. ...also you can kinda say Link SLEEPS when the game's turned off.:P

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Heres one: How come the time of day in a town solely relies on whether Link plays outside the town or not? What if he just stayed in town and it was an infinite day/night? THE WORLD ONLY TURNS FOR LINK! :eek:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Heres one: How come the time of day in a town solely relies on whether Link plays outside the town or not? What if he just stayed in town and it was an infinite day/night? THE WORLD ONLY TURNS FOR LINK! :eek:

Well, It's for a good reason that the title "Hero of Time" applies here, then. XD

Great one! *stamps The Sink's Seal of Approval in post*

Now, my own:

Darunia is the "Master of Unlocking". He doesn't need a Big Key to fight Volvagia... but you're not as bad*ss as him, so you do need it.

If you cover your face, nobody will notice that you're a girl in disguise because it magically changes your voice!

Last edited:
you can enter anyones house destroy their things and they wont care at all

Well, if the pottery in my house grew back and had more stuff inside id, I don't think I'd be that bothered either. The fact that some random kid just let himself into my house to begin with, though, that might bother me.

oh heres a good one by Hurting and killing gerudos you gain their trust as well as link will surender to them even tho one shot of an arrow knocks them out

For that matter:
Gerudos, who wear no armor and little clothing, can withstand sword strikes without any visible injury, and whatever injury is sustained isn't serious enough to prevent them from jumping back up into the ceiling.
They can also take direct hits from arrows, which doesn't injure them at all, but it causes them to fall down and become...sparkly? Wait, what?
When they spot Link, he immediately holds still and stands there rather than fight them or even run away, so that they can run over to him from any distance and arrest him.
Without stealing any of his weapons or other equipment.

That whole part of the game was just weird.

If you sleep for seven years you'll wake up with tights and an earring.

Best we don't think too much about that. And even less about the alternative. (Though I'm not sure what was up with the earring.)

Why is Malon so kind to Link but Talon is afraid of her getting mad? Does she have a thing for guys who wear tunics?

Well Link doesn't have to live with her.

And my personal favorite: If the gorons eat rocks, why don't they eat the one that covers the Dodongo's Cavern and save Link the hassle?

Wow. How could I have missed that one? Maybe it was just too big to chew? Though if Darbus in TP could clear away rubble like he did ("these things are not problems for Gorons"), why couldn't any (or any several) of the OoT gorons? *sigh*

Darunia is the "Master of Unlocking". He doesn't need a Big Key to fight Volvagia... but you're not as bad*ss as him, so you do need it.

Locks and keys in Zelda games in general make so little sense it hurts. For that matter, doors in Nintendo games in general are odd. Good for killing metroids, though.

Maybe Darunia just took the service elevator?

Oh, here's one:
You can drink ghosts. Apparently so can everyone else, because they are commonly sold in shops. They serve no other practical purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom