• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wtf nintendo logic

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Hey, Wolf Sage! Let's see if you can tank these!

You can water beans by playing a song that makes it rain but you have to wait until the secuel to USE YOUR FRIGGIN' BOTTLE AND MAKING THEM GROW INSTANTLY! WTF!?

Chickens which are NOT called chickens can carry you with their puny little wings.

If you sleep for seven years you'll wake up with tights and an earring.

Hey, Wolf Sage! Let's see if you can tank these!

You can water beans by playing a song that makes it rain but you have to wait until the secuel to USE YOUR FRIGGIN' BOTTLE AND MAKING THEM GROW INSTANTLY! WTF!?
This can be attributed to the variety of bean. Maybe the magic beans in OoT grow under certain conditions; in this case water accompanied by music? The magic beans in MM might be of a different variety? Aww, whatever, you win. ...this time. :P BUT, I think it could be a random effect-based magic that the magic beans possess.

Chickens which are NOT called chickens can carry you with their puny little wings.
Because they're NOT chickens; they are Cuckoos :nerd:. Also, this ability (flying with Cuckoos) has some Easter Egg-esque qualities about it.

If you sleep for seven years you'll wake up with tights and an earring.
Wow, I must say this is a good one, but I suspect MAGIC has something to do with this as well. ...ooorr Rauru's a weirdo (if you know what I mean).:hmm:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
This can be attributed to the variety of bean. Maybe the magic beans in OoT grow under certain conditions; in this case water accompanied by music? The magic beans in MM might be of a different variety? Aww, whatever, you win. ...this time. :P BUT, I think it could be a random effect-based magic that the magic beans possess.

Then how is everybody supposed to grow their crops? They have to go to the Royal Family's grave if they want to grow something? (Now that I think about it, that could be a great man-up ritual)

Because they're NOT chickens; they are Cuckoos . Also, this ability (flying with Cuckoos) has some Easter Egg-esque qualities about it.

Wait a minute, easter egg? Is there anything I need to know there. Also, we've never seen a cuckoo on a dissecting table, so we can't be sure of biological differences with chickens.

Wow, I must say this is a good one, but I suspect MAGIC has something to do with this as well. ...ooorr Rauru's a weirdo (if you know what I mean).

Oh, c'mon. I don't think it's wrong to say that Rauru loves to play dress-up. Unless you mean... ugh... OH NOES!!!! *looks for a trash can to vomit*

Then how is everybody supposed to grow their crops? They have to go to the Royal Family's grave if they want to grow something? (Now that I think about it, that could be a great man-up ritual)

Wait a minute, easter egg? Is there anything I need to know there. Also, we've never seen a cuckoo on a dissecting table, so we can't be sure of biological differences with chickens.

Oh, c'mon. I don't think it's wrong to say that Rauru loves to play dress-up. Unless you mean... ugh... OH NOES!!!! *looks for a trash can to vomit*

wel links clothes will rip at a certain point, so rauru is not that much of a weirdo except the earring part.

more logic : almost everything fits in a glass bottle

complete huge temples fit in trees/vulcanos/fish etc that do not look bigger then houses.

i wonder where the people of kakariko get their water because i would not drink out of the well.

no matter how much arrows you put into the gerudo they shall never die.

ice arrows in the desert.

fire and ice are not very good combinations still twinrovas ice part does not melt.

majoras mask makes better use of the ocarina of time then oot did.

oh yeah,

the kokiri cant leave the forrest but as you can see in the credits they are also dancing on lon lon ranch....

Last edited:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
oh yeah,

the kokiri cant leave the forrest but as you can see in the credits they are also dancing on lon lon ranch....

Crap, I forgot that one.

Here's more (a bit easier to tank, though):

How did Saria get through the wolfos that protected the Sacred Forest Meadow? Is she more bad*ss than a first glance might suggest? And the mad scrubs?

Why is Malon so kind to Link but Talon is afraid of her getting mad? Does she have a thing for guys who wear tunics?

If Saria is tough enough to tame wolfos and mad scrubs, what would she do if told that Link dumped her ocarina for one he found in a lake? (I seriously doubt she would care about it being the royal family's treasure)

And my personal favorite: If the gorons eat rocks, why don't they eat the one that covers the Dodongo's Cavern and save Link the hassle?

Probably an easter egg kinda deal. A rather funny one, I might add. Did you also know that a large Stalchild appears every time you defeat 11 normal-sized Stalchildren? After each time you defeat another 11 of them, the large Stalchild just gets larger and larger! Try it, if you dare. :)

I wish that night were longer, I once tried to get a stalchild as big as Skull Keeta, but then morning came.

wel links clothes will rip at a certain point, so rauru is not that much of a weirdo except the earring part.

more logic : almost everything fits in a glass bottle

complete huge temples fit in trees/vulcanos/fish etc that do not look bigger then houses.

i wonder where the people of kakariko get their water because i would not drink out of the well.

no matter how much arrows you put into the gerudo they shall never die.1

ice arrows in the desert.

fire and ice are not very good combinations still twinrovas ice part does not melt.2

majoras mask makes better use of the ocarina of time then oot did.

oh yeah,

the kokiri cant leave the forrest but as you can see in the credits they are also dancing on lon lon ranch....3

1. It may have something to do with the ESRB rating of the game. If Link went around shooting and killing innocent women who are just minding their own business (remember they were not necessarily evil) and doing their job, then...think about it. Plus, that was a fun stealth part of the game (the only one besides Hyrule Castle), so let's settle for the stunning arrows instead of the kill, because it would ruin the "fear of getting caught factor" that made this part so fun.

Twinrova was a combination of two extremely powerful sorceresses with 400(#?)+ years of experience under their belt. So of course they can make fire and ice cooperate because of their extremely vast knowledge in magic. Who do you think taught Ganny?

Except, it is believed that the Kokiri left the forest after the danger had subsided, or they were granted permission for this special occasion.

Everything else: You win. Heheh. My brain hurts. I was going to say the Ice Arrow is a magic substance called, Nevermeltice. It doesn't melt until you shoot the arrow.

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
ReDeads Scare yyou with magic even though you have a triforce of courage and freeze you even in mid air but hes not scared of anything else and hes killed them before MAGIC or Not Its Corny

Boulders can Roll on flat ground with magic but tend to jump back from link even though they could easily kill him

Crap, I forgot that one.

Here's more (a bit easier to tank, though):

How did Saria get through the wolfos that protected the Sacred Forest Meadow? Is she more bad*ss than a first glance might suggest? And the mad scrubs?

Why is Malon so kind to Link but Talon is afraid of her getting mad? Does she have a thing for guys who wear tunics?

If Saria is tough enough to tame wolfos and mad scrubs, what would she do if told that Link dumped her ocarina for one he found in a lake? (I seriously doubt she would care about it being the royal family's treasure)

And my personal favorite: If the gorons eat rocks, why don't they eat the one that covers the Dodongo's Cavern and save Link the hassle?

A lot of these kinds of things happen in other games and stuff (not made by Nintendo), so I don't think it should be called Nintendo Logic per se.
Saria's got some fighting ability that she doesn't tell Link about. ;) It's also a stretch, but I think she has the ability to communicate with wildlife and nature, or knows a song or two that calm savage beasts (but then, why didn't she teach Link?) Anyway, about the Fairy Ocarina: Who's to say Link didn't keep it? It's probably tucked away in one of his pockets(?):lol:.

Malon and Talon may not have a good father/daughter relationship:rolleyes:.

Oh, and that thing about the Gorons, I've always wondered the same thing:suspicious:.

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
I just thought if They eat nutrional volcanic rocks and they are strong why cant they break the bars in the volcano and for that matter IF THEY ARE MADE OF ROCKS ISNT IT TECHNICALY canabilisim
HMMM

How Do i Move And REname Thread im going to move this to a thread where mutiple zelda games can be discussed

In twilight Off topic the ball and chain is imposible almost to carry but is easily put in your pocket

Why didn't anyone help the dying soldier in the back of the Market?
It's cruel, but that soldier was probably a social pariah that no one liked. In other words, some might think he got what he deserved.:hmm:

ReDeads Scare yyou with magic even though you have a triforce of courage and freeze you even in mid air but hes not scared of anything else and hes killed them before MAGIC or Not Its Corny

Boulders can Roll on flat ground with magic but tend to jump back from link even though they could easily kill him
It's probably magic (and corny, yes), but something else is going on other than fear. The sound itself is probably what stops Link in his tracks, not the fear factor.:nerd: Link's immune to fear (I think). About the Boulders, they're alive! They're alive! ...and are pushovers to boot.:dry:

I just thought if They eat nutrional volcanic rocks and they are strong why cant they break the bars in the volcano and for that matter IF THEY ARE MADE OF ROCKS ISNT IT TECHNICALY canabilisim
HMMM
Gorons are rock-based, and therefore NOT completely made up of rocks, or else how would they be mobile? The deposits of their backs are most likely mineral-based (silica or something). They need rocks as means of sustenance just as we humans need carbs and proteins for energy and muscles, respectively.:clap:

In twilight Off topic the ball and chain is imposible almost to carry but is easily put in your pocket
Browse through this thread and look for an example I gave someone about this. It's called Hammerspace. Not EVERYTHING has to have a reason in fantasy games. It just makes sense. How fun would Zelda be if Link carried an enormous backpack around EVERYWHERE with him? Then everyone would complain about Link's immobility, right?:nerd:

How Do i Move And REname Thread im going to move this to a thread where mutiple zelda games can be discussed
Erm, I think you have to ask a mod.:)

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
Gorons are rock-based, and therefore NOT completely made up of rocks, or else how would they be mobile? The deposits of their backs are most likely mineral-based (silica or something). They need rocks as means of sustenance just as we humans need carbs and proteins for energy and muscles, respectively.
.:)
This doesent explain why they couldent eat their way around the bars ... also for that matter theyre could justsmash the bars open but then this thread is to mention nintendos fails that made the games worth discusing soo wat evs

hmmm OFF TOPIC

Ghoma=spider

FOS=warior
stal=skeloton
deku=tree?

ANY QUESTIONS OR GRIPES

Its Dangerous To go Alone Take this *Farts* wait no not that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom