• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wtf nintendo logic

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The Tower of the Gods is right above Hyrule Castle and before it was raised...what, it was just sitting on top of it?

NO! the whole castle was lifted outta the ground. the tower is the top, you see, and Hyrule Castle below was buried under the sea floor. so when the Tower went up, the Castle did to.
:D haha, just kidding.

The Tower of the Gods was not literally floating deep in the sea above (or atop of) Hyrule Castle; it was tucked away in a pocket dimension separate from Hyrule. There's reason to believe it rose from a portal or something that was directly linked to that pocket dimension. The pocket dimension could be the abode of the goddesses and/or many other holy things. One of the Tower of the Gods' main (and most important) functions was to serve as a gateway (portal) to Hyrule.

On another note, you must remember what you had to do to make the Tower reveal itself.

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
woah wAY OUT OF CONTROL HERE im aware zelda is magic im making a point NINTENDO LOGIC is my way of saying how corny yet AWESome nintendos imagination is however magic gets a lil out of control when
walking backwards is faster then frontwards and everything is metal i was saying theese things were funny i did not mean to offend you wolf sage on a side note
CHUGGACONROY ROcks and really thats jus like saying if i sed I belive in magic im automaticaly coppying a magician Lol
any way Wolf Sage sure its magic But its pretty corny how far nintendo will go not just physicaly but in names HGameboy Horror E. GADD Gor amoto (caleb) and various other things you wouldent find in other games
this is what i like about nintendo im not critisizing it

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Guys, this thread is posted in the Ocarina of Time forum, so please keep the comments limited to Ocarina of Time only.
If you want to post comments like these for other games, please do so in this thead.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Gerudo Desert is located right next to Lake Hylia when it's geographically impossible for those two completely different climates to exist so close together. Same with Zora's Domain and Snowpeak. Seriously. What the heck, Twilight Princess?

EDIT: Oh, whoops... Didn't see your post beforehand, PT.

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
Okay oops Moving ON got some more HYLIAN LOGIC for you

Drinking a ghost sole will hurt you or heal you wait DRINKING A ghost ( WOLF SAGE "its MAGIC")
cows can talk with the help of playing a song and only give milk that way (magic?)
Chickens can be bred blue with no food coloring LOL
(magic)

Hmm oh yes OBVIOUSly
Changing the color of your tunic changes your hat color
you can get a fire embed arrow by shooting it at the sun only in one place but how does it even stay like that on fire and you can pick it up aswell HUH
Stones Can and will blast of like rockets if exposed to a explosion
you can enter anyones house destroy their things and they wont care at all

woah wAY OUT OF CONTROL HERE im aware zelda is magic im making a point NINTENDO LOGIC is my way of saying how corny yet AWESome nintendos imagination is however magic gets a lil out of control when
walking backwards is faster then frontwards and everything is metal i was saying theese things were funny i did not mean to offend you wolf sage on a side note
CHUGGACONROY ROcks and really thats jus like saying if i sed I belive in magic im automaticaly coppying a magician Lol
any way Wolf Sage sure its magic But its pretty corny how far nintendo will go not just physicaly but in names HGameboy Horror E. GADD Gor amoto (caleb) and various other things you wouldent find in other games
this is what i like about nintendo im not critisizing it

No dude, I'm not offended. :lol: I just like challenging you guys is all. You all actually make a lot of good (valid) points and stuff. :)

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
No dude, I'm not offended. :lol: I just like challenging you guys is all. You all actually make a lot of good (valid) points and stuff. :)

oh so you mean
"A CHALENGER APPEARS"

oh heres a good one by Hurting and killing gerudos you gain their trust as well as link will surender to them even tho one shot of an arrow knocks them out

annny way its been years since i was on this forum 2 to be exact My former name was cheatmaster 22 or something along those lines so im going to check out whats new especially the points shop and heart thing
oh and on that thought im putting up a topic on pronouciations in oot let me know if its been done

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
Magic Zelda Magic Even Chuck Norris doesent get it and his knowledge is infinite mainly becaus he round house kicks anyone who wont tell him their knowledge ovar 9000 times

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
how is it that Link's sheath doesn't change length in OoT when you switch from the Master Sword to the BigGoron's Sword? And why is it that Link, Ganon, and Zelda all age between the 7 yrs, but everyone else, excluding the Kokiri, do not age?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
how is it that Link's sheath doesn't change length in OoT when you switch from the Master Sword to the BigGoron's Sword? And why is it that Link, Ganon, and Zelda all age between the 7 yrs, but everyone else, excluding the Kokiri, do not age?

There's some backstory to why the Kokiri don't age. They're supposed to be children forever.

oh so you mean
"A CHALENGER APPEARS"

oh heres a good one by Hurting and killing gerudos you gain their trust as well as link will surender to them even tho one shot of an arrow knocks them out

annny way its been years since i was on this forum 2 to be exact My former name was cheatmaster 22 or something along those lines so im going to check out whats new especially the points shop and heart thing
oh and on that thought im putting up a topic on pronouciations in oot let me know if its been done

Tee hee... You know, that's actually a good one. You got me beat.

The bunny hood prevents the stalchildren from coming after you. Which is weird...
Probably an easter egg kinda deal. A rather funny one, I might add. Did you also know that a large Stalchild appears every time you defeat 11 normal-sized Stalchildren? After each time you defeat another 11 of them, the large Stalchild just gets larger and larger! Try it, if you dare. :)

The skull mask also prevents keese from attacking... because "IT'S MAGIC!"
Cool beans! I never knew this. You learn something new every day, I guess. Anyways...Easter Egg. ...moving on.

Magic Zelda Magic Even Chuck Norris doesent get it and his knowledge is infinite mainly becaus he round house kicks anyone who wont tell him their knowledge ovar 9000 times
I beat Chuck Norris in an arm wrestling match. :cool:

Graphical limitations. Nintendo Logic is void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom