• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trailer for Zelda Wii

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
What do you think they will show us in the trailer? Will it make sense? Hopefully we get some details before they show us anything too crazy but yeah, I think we will see a few scenes that show the mysterious girl, Link of course, a few areas and maybe a boss clip if we're lucky. And to top it all off the Title will pop up somewhere at the end. But I have no clue.

Now it's your turn. What do you think we will see?
what characters? (Zelda, Impa, Oracles?)
What locations?
and so forth.

I would love to see the oracles in a 3D game lol that would be cool
but I don't think they will show Zelda in the trailer, they may not even feature her at all in this game...

When the trailer does come out it will probably get posted here..

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
For some reason, I think that at E3 we'll get more than just a trailer. I expect an actual playable demo. This game has been under development since before TP was released. They should be finishing it up by now; enough to be playable.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Well, I hope the trailer is at least over a minute. But, what I think we might see......

*Characters- Link (of course), the mysterious girl, Zelda, the townspeople, and maybe a new enemy. Anybody from previous zelda games like Impa, Sheik, or whomever probably won't make it onto the trailer; if they're brought back.

*Locations- Hopefully the trailer will show Link's new home. But, other than that we'll probably see a few new dungeons and maybe hyrule castle town.

I also think they might show some game play with the new sword your suppose to get. That's all I can think of for now.

I'd say they show Link in his new graphics (hopefully amped graphics and new unique style) in a land (with awesome graphics!) and then that mysterious girl, then it goes to swordplay, with some dude in the living room swinging the sword making it all precise and such, and the wiimote will be faded in the game where the sword is.\Then we'll see a couple glimpses of dungeons and overworld, a few NPC's, a new mechanic that will be in the game, etc... (wolf, boat, masks) then we'll see something that links to a previous game whether it be from TP or from Hero of Time, maybe an old race, or even a new race. Then maybe one cool new weapon used in action, and then the title at the end, and after that, an epic scene lasting two seconds that'll make you want to buy the game.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I wonder if they will show the triforce in the trailer, or some other relic of importance. Goddesses? Great Fairies? Sages?
ohh yeah and The sacred realm maybe? or if they game focuses on threats to other lands (not hyrule) then i hope they give us a really good peek at the landscpaes of their new setting. I also wonder if now that link has done the boat/train thing. we may begin to see these engines more often. TP graphics train riding anyone? (as a passenger though). with the way things are going I bet we will see a bit more technology in this game so maybe the trailer will show us what era or age they are living in.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I think we'll see the wierd girl, link, and a lot of Wii Motion Plus stuff. We will hopefully get some scenery and maybe even a boss shot :) Thats what I hope for.

Characters- Link, Mysterious Girl, maybe Zelda, and the Sheikah, they REALLY need some more spotlight, we really only saw two of them, one Zelda in disguise,(Sheik) the other a sage (Impa).

Locations- the beginning dungeon and boss, a brief scene of the overworld like hyrule field, and some other random stuff, its what they always do :).

I wont be at E3, but can somebody please either put the video or the info on this thread?

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm up for anything!I would like it to show something different though. Something that hasn't been in a Zelda game yet. Perhaps just a sneak to keep us on our toes in anticipation. I think it could be very usefull - and it'll help with hype.

I hope it has great music. The TP trailer had amazing music if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom