• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Thought about when I was in the hospital today. I thought about the friends I made there and the jokes we had. I thought about the laughs we had. I thought about the care techs that I liked and that really helped my treatment. I thought about how disappointed one of them would really be if I ended up back there. I thought about how much I would let you guys down if I ended up back in the hospital. So, because of all these thoughts, I resisted the urge for what I would have probably done to get away from all the pain and would have probably landed me back in the hospital.

So A now has 5 Poochyena? Next thing you'll know, she'll catch several more and there will be somebody doing a video replacing Scar's head with A's during Be Prepared.

........Make it happen!!!!!!

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Yes! Yesterday it was 70 degrees and blue sky, which was nice I guess. But today it's overcast and lightly raining. Literally my favorite kind of weather. I'm so happy :D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I need friends that are in my area that will actually try my crazy ideas with me. *sighs* None of them are really supportive except Jess =\
Even the strong people like me have emotional break downs. I cried for literally 2 hours this morning and considered self-harm.

Spread your wings and seek new friends, but of course keep the old, and maybe you'll find more friends who'll be crazy with you that live by you. => I wish you much luck, because any friend of yours is lucky to know you!

Crying is very good stress relief, because it actually releases stress chemicals in your body. And nobody can be a total brick wall, to me that just sounds inhuman, we have to have some emotion. When your down, cry to your hearts content, because it really does feel better after you cry, and then you can think better with all those cooky chemicals out of your brain! Don't hurt yourself, you're a wonderful girl. ;)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just finished watching GameGrumps playing Shadow of the Colossus and... That story just killed me :kawaii: The ending just made me go like... :mellow: :I

I am still processing...just...

#cryptic

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_n1uzhm4UaW1tqy4gfo1_500.png

Clip Art SSB cover... I don't know what to do with this.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm happy because for the first time in my life, I actually had a random/wild encounter with a Shiny Pokemon, without ANY cheats, trades, or anything... just on my own, in the grass...
[and I've been playing- ALL OF THEM -since Crystal version was new.]

But I'm kind of disappointed that it turned out to be a Emolga, and on Pokemon Y, where it's a ****-load easier to encounter shinies.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I wish I had a second copy of Pokemon Crystal. I want to play, but I don't want to overwrite the current file. :/

But First I have to finish other games started... like Y, and SoulSilver[JPN]... and I recently started Green...
But I also want to play Red or Blue...... GAH! I need more time!

I can't wait for summer.
I'm sick of schoolwork.... I'm sick of winter... I'm sick of getting out of bed when I REALLY DON'T WANT TO....
Uggh... I just want summer to come. x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom