• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm sad Hockey is over :( The playoffs are happening right now but this means the end of the season. I'm also NOT happy with the way some things at work are going. Things should be arranged better

I'm sad because Spring still hasn't fully arrived here yet. Maybe a nice day or two here and there, but then back to cold and rain :(

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Haha, cheerful post much? :D Well, I'd like to complain about high school. I mean, I like being a teenager and all, and I am very grateful to have a decent high school to attend, but I just can't stand it! It's like hell with fluorescent lighting! 5 days a week, I have to be there at 7:30 am, and in my seat by 7:35. I'm ridiculously tired, and I can't learn that early in the morning! The people are awful too. I have some great friends at school, but there's so many people that tick me off and I have to listen to them everyday! There's the arrogant jocks, the potheads, the know-everything-except-how-to-shower-kids, the preppy girls with their sleazy outfits and valley girl speak, the people who won't shut up, and so on. There's so many bad attitudes, as well as so much gossip, PDA, nasty smells and grunginess, attention-seeking, lack of effort, and overall immaturity that I just can't find much of a reason to like high school. On the bright side though, summer is coming soon! Hooray! :D :D

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The Daily Happy Thread

This correlates to the reason I started The Unhappy Thread.

Basically put what your happy about!

Time to show that great big smile:D. And here's to you Big Octo!:lol:

I'm happy because David is readying Metroid Dungeon and it'll be great!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm unhappy because it's too hot. You know what the temperature was when I walked out my front door this morning to walk to school? It was 60 degrees. Now that is just way too hot! That is 15 degrees above perfect! 15 may sound like a small number, but in terms of temperature, 15 is a really big number! It's the middle of April; it shouldn't be this hot yet! Why must Mother Nature torment me so?! What is it I was supposed to have done?! Why must I be forced to live with such extreme heat?! It's just not right! Why can't it be 45 degrees?! That's perfect! I'd settle for at most 50 degrees; that would be fine! But nooooooooooo. 50 degrees just wasn't hot enough, was it? WAS IT?! GIVE ME BACK MY WINTER!! GIVE ME BACK MY FALL!!

And that's my contribution to the unhappy thread.

I'm unhappy because I have ACT next week for two days and only Juniors have to go to school.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I'm very unhappy with my friend and my crush. My friend (who's a girl) stopped talking to me out of nowhere and started yelling called me out on stuff that I said sorry for and then left... Then my crush (who is a male) has the balls to ask me if the friend I was talking about in the last sentence... If she was dating anyone... He knows I like him and I only asked him out once and this guy has the nerve to ask me if that little pychopath Is dating anyone? love just sucks!
And I'm scared because there is this girl who is a little creepy... She obviously wants to date me but she isn't my type and she is way to creepy to ever date me... Utterly pycho.... She stands next to me like she is going to mount me. It's just.. Goosebumps...

I'm sad because I bit off way more than I can chew this quarter. I need to write three 8-10 page research papers, one 15-20 page research paper, and a handful of 2-5 page analysis papers. I have due dates every week, and am feeling incredibly overwhelmed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom