• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Hmmm, I wonder if someone will ask me to prom.

tumblr_inline_mtpjjqZ6QU1qe20ub.gif

So, I apparently forgot to eat breakfast today... It's, like, 4PM. I was so hungry, I started shaking... Now I'm afraid I'm going to mess up my metabolism because I'm just like FOOD FOOD FOOOOD at the moment. Better hurry, though, because I have to leave for church in, like, 30 minutes. Not like I'm devout enough anymore to fast an hour before communion, but still... =/

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I really messed something up today, why did I do that? I knew nothing good could come from it and I did it anyway. I am just another failure, I'm sorry.:(

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just a dope:P

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Wow. I'm a lot more depressed about not getting to see this girl I know than I should be.

Try to occupy your time with something else, and don't think too much on the depressing stuff. =>

I had to go to the mall.

Sowwy. :< I don't like the mall either.

Instead of feeling happy I feel I'm constantly making big mistakes... I wish I wasn't extremely paranoid about everything to the point of curling up and stressing over Dx

Take deep breaths, relax, and do something enjoyable. It never does good to sit around, or to do what stresses you out for too long. Take breaks, and occupy your free time. Taking walks is actually a very good stress reliever, or playing a game, or just doing something. But don't dwell so much on what you think your failing in, because I can assure you your blowing it out of proportion and its not so big as you thought! =) Do something enjoyable today, and forget about your worries.

I can't take it anymore...

Then take the hand of a friend that's willing to pick you up. =)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, first of all I'm not following society's standards, I'm going off of my own standards. I want to make things look good. :) (and good to me)
But trust me, I know society sucks xD
I do what I want. :3

Well, I DO have a deviant art, but I haven't posted anything new in a long time. Part of the reason is because I don't have a usable scanner, and I've been more -hands on- traditional, pen-and-paper, physical art- not digital.

And I would be more than happy to show you some of my stuff, but most of it is on paper, and not in computer file.
Because, I do acknowledge my artistic strengths. I also acknowledge my weaknesses. And one of my weaknesses, is humans.
I can do arms decently, I can do legs decently. But torsos, hands, and practically everything else on the human body, I have difficulties with. :/
Though, I have been improving with my hands. But when I try to attach them to an arm.... that's a different story xD

And yes, I know I will get better as time progresses... I was talking about instant skill. (that's why it was a wish, since I know that doesn't just happen) xD

But anyway, as for what's on my mind.... well, now I'm just thinking about art stuff and my skill level. =P

Oh I totally hear ya, I can't draw a fully human for the life of me! =O I can do a pretty good head, ha, but everything else is just soooooooo bad. But I have seen my progress over time, and I've gotten MUCH better. I take pictures of my paper when my scanner is out of order, so maybe you could do that too, although it may come out a little blurry or the lighting may be off sometimes, its worth it for starters. =)

I really messed something up today, why did I do that? I knew nothing good could come from it and I did it anyway. I am just another failure, I'm sorry.:(

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just a dope:P

:hug: =D

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Leedle leedle leedle lee

All these squares make a circle

Hey all you people. Hey all you people. Hey all you people won't you listen to me. I just had a sandwich. No ordinary sandwich. A sandwich with jellyfish jelly. Hey man you've got to try this sandwich. It's no ordinary sandwich. It's the tastiest sandwich in the sea. Zoobada da badaba doobadaba doobadadop. Yeahhhh

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Skype still confuses me once and a while. It likes to act weird with me. Most of it is probably because I have a really terrible computer. Maybe one day I'll have my own laptop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom