• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm getting random anons now! o:

Today mum told me she needs to leave dad. I totally agree, but that doesn't make it less terrifying.
I don't know how she can support the 4 kids (not including me, I pretty much cover myself now anyway) on her own. She doesn't have a license, a car, any money and hasn't had a job in almost 20 years. And I'm probably going to the city next year for university.
I know this is really ******* selfish to say, but I don't know how I can handle this on top of what's already the most stressful year of my life so far :/

Well, I know I can't speak for everyone anyone else, but feel free to talk to me via Skype if you think I can help. :yes:

Dan

I'm getting random anons now! o:

Well, I know I can't speak for everyone anyone else, but feel free to talk to me via Skype if you think I can help. :yes:

YOU NEVER TALK TO ME ON SKYPE ANYMORE, IT'S BEEN LIKE AN ENTIRE DAY :'(

@Jimmy Jam, you are in a tough situation indeed, but what can you honestly do to help?
I just don't think you can sadly do much, and your mother would like you to go to uni, I'm hopeful that a solution to this issue arises in the future without any compromise, you have my lucky beads amigo.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I feel like crying because I'm sick. It huuuuuurts…

I did that earlier this morning. Being sick and it hurts absolutely sucks.

^Actually, that was part of what I was going to post. I'm still pretty sick. I threw up right before I finally fell asleep at 6:30 AM and then got woke up at 7:30 to get yelled at for being sick and not being able to go to school. I then got yelled at for asking to be left alone. Then I cried and kept getting yelled at. My parents are starting to treat me the way they did before I reached my breaking point and got sent to the hospital. I swear to God if I didn't have you guys, I would have been back in the hospital by now. I'm not even kidding. You guys have saved me because I think of you guys when I get those suicidal thoughts. I know that I have to stay strong for you guys. So I thank you for keeping me strong!

Wow, depressing post gone happy. What? :xd:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
So this morning everyone was in a jolly mood because it rained...

...now it's snowing overtly big snowflakes:(

Apparently Winter didn't get the memo

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I really need to sleep, but I need to finish my PowerPoint. I can feel the bags under my eyes getting worse and my guts are churning pretty badly. I really need to cuddle with that special someone. Even if I feel miserable right now, my mood is pretty good.

I'm sorry I can't do more than hug you virtually, but I hope you feel much better. :hug:

Today mum told me she needs to leave dad. I totally agree, but that doesn't make it less terrifying.
I don't know how she can support the 4 kids (not including me, I pretty much cover myself now anyway) on her own. She doesn't have a license, a car, any money and hasn't had a job in almost 20 years. And I'm probably going to the city next year for university.
I know this is really ******* selfish to say, but I don't know how I can handle this on top of what's already the most stressful year of my life so far :/

That's a pretty rough situation, and I'm really sorry for you. =< All I can say is stay strong and whatever happens, happens. I believe you can get through this, and if you need a friend you've got a whole forum-full right here. :hug:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I feel like crying because I'm sick. It huuuuuurts…

Aww, feel better. :< :hug:

I did that earlier this morning. Being sick and it hurts absolutely sucks.

^Actually, that was part of what I was going to post. I'm still pretty sick. I threw up right before I finally fell asleep at 6:30 AM and then got woke up at 7:30 to get yelled at for being sick and not being able to go to school. I then got yelled at for asking to be left alone. Then I cried and kept getting yelled at. My parents are starting to treat me the way they did before I reached my breaking point and got sent to the hospital. I swear to God if I didn't have you guys, I would have been back in the hospital by now. I'm not even kidding. You guys have saved me because I think of you guys when I get those suicidal thoughts. I know that I have to stay strong for you guys. So I thank you for keeping me strong!

Wow, depressing post gone happy. What? :xd:

I'm glad that you can stay out of the hospital, you are so wonderful! I hope you feel better, and whenever you're blue don't hesitate to vent here and we'll come hugging. :hug:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Ok so I was in a call with my girlfriend, and she showed me this awesome yet pricey flat/loft/whatever the hell it is.

Pics:

Wow it doesn't look big from the outside
1650381_1.ashx

Ooohhhhh look at that interior and aaaahhhhh exposed beams and brick walls!
1650381_2.ashx

1650381_3.ashx

1650381_4.ashx

1650381_5.ashx

What the hell is with this chair anyways
1650381_6.ashx

1650381_7.ashx

LOOK AT THAT GLORIOUS VIEW
1650381_8.ashx

1650381_9.ashx

1650381_10.ashx

View from the secondary bedroom
1650381_11.ashx

1650381_12.ashx

Dining space and kitchen
1650381_13.ashx

1650381_14.ashx

Stairs and some small office platform (dibs!)
1650381_15.ashx

1650381_16.ashx

Window
1650381_17.ashx

Bedrooms and Master Bath
1650381_18.ashx

1650381_19.ashx

1650381_20.ashx

If I win the lottery, I'm buying this and moving to New Zealand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom