• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*looks at Xaviar with suspicion and thinks to self* "He's hiding something but I'm not sure what. I'll find out later"
Cyrus: "Well this is the Velain Forest right here. It's just afternoon so I'd say a hike through without indecent should be simple enough. We'll get through by sundown."
*As they continue walking he pulls Xaviar aside and talks low so the others don't notice*
Cyrus: "There's something you aren't telling us. I'm good at catching bad vibes and you don't have one but my curiosity is piqued. I'll find out later"
*Catches up with group*
Cyrus: "As for food I've got some smoked fish and coffee with me."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: ..... heh heh... *looks down* *catches back up as well* Err... maybe we could... eat a little now... then we we get there... find the others or... whatever...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*grins*
Cyrus: "Cool with me. Let's eat and walk. We don't wanna get stuck in the forest when it gets dark."
*passes every one a cup of coffee poured from a travel skin and cut of smoked fish*
Cyrus: "Man I love fish! Best kind of food you can get. Even better when it's free"
*winks*

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "I thank thee, Cyrus. T'is true that we do not want to be captured in the forest after the night falls. T'is high noon now.... and we have yet to arrive at the forest."
Lothar: *glances at the horizon*
Lothar: "I suggest that we travel until the tree line. Then we shall wait out the night and procede into the forest tomorrow."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *looks to Xavier and Cyrus, knowing that they have a little tension between each other; Glances away* Sovlain is usually a 10 day trip, I want to say. There are quicker ways than others. *hears Xavier say he's hungry, so she reaches in her bag with one hand to pull out snacks. Also takes the food offered from Cyrus* Thank you. I also have food if you'd like some! Nuts, apples and bread from the village baker. *smiles at Xavier* Take your pick! *chooses to eat some almonds and chomps away* This journey should be one of a kind! *smiles and gold flecks in eyes brood brightly*

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

Cordella appeared in her tower, where once Gorgon lived. She looked around for something. Finally after going through many drawers she pulled out a mirror. With the mirror she moved her hand gently across the glass. There appeared an image on a boy, about seventeen years of age with dark blue spiky hair. The boy looked startled at the mirror, and then regained his calm.

"I was just about to call you Cordella. What do you need me for?" The boy asked.

"Kyle, I want you to go to some people and give them a message for me. There are only two, and you can use that Florin dust I gave you to get there. One is by a rock near Kitan, and the other, well you'll just have to kind of guess. I'm sure you'll know. The letters I gave them are enchanted so that I'll know where they are when they touch them. I'll let you know where Noel is when she touches her letter."

"Understood. I'll get right to it."

Cordella moved her hand across the glass once more and put the mirror away.

Now to go to Sovlain.

She said her enchantment and disappeared from her tower.

Kyle:

"Alright, so I'll just get that dust that's right here."

He opened a draw and found a small bag. He picked it up and opened it. It was full of silver sand that sparkled. He took a small pinch of it, closed his eyes thinking of the place Cordalla mentioned and dropped it. It felt freezing cold for a second, and then he was at the rock. There stood a Halfling with blond curly hair. Kyle closed the bag and put it in his side pouch.

"Hello, my name is Kyle. I'm here to give you a message from the great mage Cordella. She wants you to go to Sovlain; there she will tell you all about your mission. There will also be six others to wait for her with the same mission. There is an inn in Sovlain that she wishes you to wait for her. That's all I've got to say, happy traveling!"

With that he started to pull out his bag again.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: *takes some fish from Cyrus because he is kind of afraid to take from Feelora* *weakly attempts to smile back at Feelora* .... this trip should be cool I uhh guess. Gives me an excuse to do something useful with my life. All I ever do is help around town, small jobs that no one wants for low pay. Heh. Anyways, we should uhh.. listen to Lothar, I would hate to get stabbed in the middle of the night, ya know. *weak laugh* eehhh... *looks down*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*glances over at Xaviar*
Cyrus: "Stabbing is the least of your worries in that forest. Even the bandits try to stay out of there at night. I've been in once in the night myself. There're horrors in there, the likes of which you've never seen."
*looks over to Lothar*
Cyrus: "You are right of course. We'll better off camping outside of that place for tonight."
*grins*
Cyrus: "And in the instance that we do come across some sort of ruffian I think that four travelers with weapons of their own'll be enough to fight em off!"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *responds to Cyrus* Well I'd like to think so! Just thinking of the chance of getting into a battle with someone; or something, shall I say, just makes me so excited!

*eyes flash a couple times, but this time she closes her eyes. After, she opens her eyes and realizes that they're actually not too far from the forest. From where they are, possibly 5 miles or so. She clasps her hands together*

Look ahead! We're not too far now. *Looks over to Xavier* and don't you worry about being stabbed; if it ever comes to that - which I hope it won't *waves her hand nonchalantly* - I've been dabbling in Healing lately. Of course, my main techniques are that of a rogue, but ever since my wound never completely healed - *holds out left hand, scar bares itself, starting at the bottom of the middle finger and making its way half-way up her forearm* - I've always wanted to redeem myself.
*taps her bag* I've got lots of things that we may need on our way. So, Xavier, no worries!

*smiles again at him, then turns away to re-do her hair. She flips her hair back and puts it in a messy, tight bun*

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "At our pace, I presume that we will be at the forest by dinnertime. In sooth, I wonder where the rest of us are. What will the queen make us do?"
Lothar: "Feelora, forgive me for asking if I am being rude. I could not help but notice that thou hast a scar on thy arm. Where did thou acquirest this scar?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *peeks at Lothar, then discreetly looks at her left hand. She wiggles her fingers, then twirls her wrist, grateful to see the muscles in her arm move*

It was a robbery. The whole village knew about my parents deaths, and that kids lived in the home alone, so thieves took their chance. Smart, if you ask me. But cruel. *squints a bit, thinking*

I was about to fall asleep when one thief took me by the hand and held me up. He then proceeded to slide his knife into my hand and down my arm. He didn't want to kill me; just pose a threat. Suffice to say, it was enough. *blinks back a few tears and stays strong*

I was young, so at the time I had no idea what to do. I was a pawn. But now I hold my own. *looks over to Cyrus and smirks*

Even with that robber over there, im pretty sure my avenge-fulness could rip him apart alone. *she chuckles and puts a hand over her mouth*

Of course, I would never. Especially when we're all together for one goal.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: err... *wondering if he should share anything more about himself* ... y-yeah. We'll be j-just fine. *bites his lip because he knows he's stuttering now* You guys had lives where you guys had to be strong and afraid of nothing. Me... *sighs* my life sounds easy. I can clearly see why the queen would want you guys to help her. ... *mumbles* while I'm clueless why anyone would want my help. I'm... at least glad to have met you guys... errr... heh heh.. I'm not sure where that came from. *notices he has yet to finish the fish he had taken* *eats it down quickly and sighs*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*looks at Xaviar then at agitatedly Feelora while beginning to draw a throwing knife*
Cyrus: "I may be a robber but I stand behind a cause. The corrupt and unjust deserve to be stripped of everything they hold dear! I lead guild of thieves who were taken advantage of. All of them were moved off of land or were given no wage. Why? Because the scum above them wanted exotic food or more land. I even have killed those worked my friends to death. Those who I held dear to me, the one who I held closest to my heart were killed by those...those...ANIMALS!"
*in a burst of anger throws knife in to nearby tree, burying it in to the hilt*
Cyrus: "I've...."
*sighs*
Cyrus: "Sorry for the outburst. Now you know my secrets. I've nothing else to say on the subject."
*retrieves knife from tree and begins to walk in silence*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *stunned at Cyrus, but also conforming. She nods once.*

Listen. It's just the idea of robbers in general, not you personally, although now I feel as if what I said was a bit mean. *shakes her head*

I do approve of what you do, I've just been scarred both mentally and unfortunately physically. *looks Cyrus in the eyes*

I'm sorry.

*finishes her almonds and wipes her hands together. Listens to Xavier and nods slowly, staring ahead blankly*

Oh, I'm not as strong as you think I am. That's basically why I'm a rogue. I try to stay as far away from physical conflict as possible! *laughs at herself*

Even mentally, I'm not so strong. My biggest fear is spiders *subconsciously checks her surroundings for spiders, then sighs*

We all are different; the way we were raised, way we fight, and the way we live. This will ultimately lead us to a diverse way of completing the task that brought us together! *proud of her conclusion, she smiles genuinely and stands a little straighter*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom