• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Sees figure in the distance*
Lothar: *Runs up to him, but also readies his sword.*
Lothar: "Who art thou?"
Lothar: *Realizes the person is a male of about 17 with red hair. He is carrying a sword.* (this means YOU Go_Skyward)
Lothar: "I am Lothar. Who art thou young traveler?"

Mysterious Figure: I am a wandering person traveling around the world to find one worthy for me to challenge.
You sir seem to fit this description, as I can see the determination burning in your soul. Does thoust wish to duel.

THEN HAVE AT THEE!!!!!!

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Mysterious Figure: I am a wandering person traveling around the world to find one worthy for me to challenge.
You sir seem to fit this description, as I can see the determination burning in your soul. Does thoust wish to duel.

THEN HAVE AT THEE!!!!!!

:facepalm: You have to SIGN UP in order to be part of a roleplay. Also, the character I described was Go_Skyward's

Gyserlas:

*Quickly gets ready without wasting time*

Mother:

Darling, what are you doing?!

Gyserlas:

Mother, I must go, my destiny awaits me. The queen needs my help.....
*Kisses mother goodbye*
*Walks away to find the rock described in the letter, it's going to be a long journey.*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lothar: *Realizes the person is a male of about 17 with red hair. He is carrying a sword.* (this means YOU Go_Skyward)
Lothar: "I am Lothar. Who art thou young traveler?"

(yeah, I kind of picked up the hint xD)

Xaviar: Oh, hello. I am uh... traveling to Sovlain... *sees that Lothar has his sword ready* You have no need to fight me... err... my name is Xaviar... Where are you headed?

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "How interesting. I am also headed to Sovlain. I got an official letter to help the queen... there are others who also got this letter... are you, perhaps, one of them?"
Lothar: *Puts away sword*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(This part isn't my RP post but sorry I'm late...really sorry...anyway...)

Cyrus: *dashing through city*
Cyrus: "Crap! I stayed at the hideout too long! The guards are on to me by now!"
Cyrus: *runs into safe house and finds letter. Cyrus reads the letter then leaves*
Cyrus: "So all I have to do is go to the out tree. Wait.....AHHH! She's already left by now! I gotta catch up!"
Cyrus: *Begins to sprint down the road*

Go_Skyward

(hello. Welcome back xD)

Xaviar: Oh. Yeah, I got a letter just like that. I guess that means I was destined to meet you. Anyways, want to go to Sovlain together?)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Stands up and leans against the trunk of the tree. Looks over to see two of the figures conversing and walking away from the rock. She begins to question if they may have been here for the same reason* Maybe I should catch up and ask...
*Curiosity takes over and she starts towards them*
Hello! *waves her hands and attempts to catch them from behind*
I'm sorry for the intrusion, but why were you all gathered near the rock, if you don't mind me asking?

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "Us? We were just walking by on are way to Sovlain for a mission from the queen."
Lothar: "I was told to wait by a hill, and Xavier was told to wait here. Were you told the same? Did you receive a letter too?"

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: errr... y-yeah. We were j-just here to go on that crazy s-sounding mission. Like, he said... *points to Lothar* ....and I just noticed I never learned your name, guy. (yes, he's stuttering when he directly talks to Feelora. xD.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: A letter, yes! *searches hastily in her bag and pulls it out, yielding a grin on her face* This exact one, no? I was told to come around here as well. *looks between the two guys, then her eyes settle on the stutterer. She smirks nicely* So, whatever this mission involves is considered 'crazy'? *clasps hands together and giggles. The gold flecks in her eyes flash once due to excitement* Fine by me! I've been looking forward to something like this! *sticks her hand out confidently* I'm Feelora Surrist. *waits for one of the two men to shake her hand*

(sorry if how I'm typing looks sloppy, I'm doing it on my phone!)

Last edited:

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: *Shakes hand*
Lothar: "Greetings Feelora. I am taking it that you have not seen the woman who sent you the letters yet. Would you like to wait for her, or leave now?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Cyrus runs up the hill and notices three people standing by a tree talking*
Cyrus: *muttering to self* "Is that the tree in the letter? It must be but why are there others waiting by it?"
*Gets to the tree and stops to talk to the three figures*
Cyrus: "Ummm.....high? My name's Cyrus and I got a letter from someone named Cordella asking that I meet them by a big oak tree next to the road. Did anyone else come by here earlier?"
*waits for a reply*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom