• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
NOT RP: Where's the rock on the map?
(I'm positive that the rock itself is not on the map, but I know that our village is a long way away from Sovlain; I'm thinking far North but not sure.)

Feelora: *shakes Lothar's hand back and lets go* Nice to meet you!
*Opens the letter back up and examines it* ...Well, I had been waiting for a while back near that tree... so I guess I'll just take off with you two, if you don't mind. I have a couple snacks for the road as well.
*Notices another figure coming up to the group, saying his name. She's startled a bit* Hello, Cyrus. This is a bit odd, I don't think I've ever experienced so many people randomly meeting for the same purpose before! It's kind of exhilarating!
*She thrusts her hand out once again, this time to Cyrus, gold flecks flashing once again in her eyes*
Well, I'm not sure who came by here earlier, but we've all just came here now with the same intentions as you! *waits for another hand-shake*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*takes Feelora's hand and kisses it in a gentlemanly fashion* (remember, he's a womanizer)
Cyrus: "The pleasure is mine. I've never met a such beautiful girl before. Yes it appears we do have the same goals."
*turns to the others with a grin on his face*
Cyrus: "And you names are? C'mon, you can tell me. I don't bite. Least I don't think I do. I've never bitten before. Have I? Hmmmm....."
*randomly spaces out for a second on a wild tangent*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *jerks hand back, eyes flash twice from an emotion of half-question, half-anger. So very used to being rough and tough with her brothers.* Uh, well thanks.
*Notices it was her left hand, the one with the scar. She covers her left hand with the other, and steps back. Then brushes herself off and faces the others with a smile*
So! Let's not let anything else get in our way, shall we?! *Looks around, squints her eyes, then turns back to the others*
...Which way is Sovlain? And just how many of us are there supposed to be, anyways?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Looks at Feelora in bemusement for a moment before looking towards the treeline to the south east*
Cyrus: "I think we have to make our way through the Velvian Forest."
*turns back to the others*
Cyrus: "And I'm not sure who else we need to wait for. But I do know that if we want to get through the forest we need to go as a group and be through before nightfall. So I say onward. I know people in Sovlain who might be able to help us."

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "The letter said there would be six, no?"
Lothar: "there are only four of us here now. Most of us were told to wait by this rock or that tree over there. However, I was told to wait by a hill about an hours journey from here. The two others might have also gotten far away waiting points... so I sugest we start heading south."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *begins to think Cyrus knows what he's talking about/doing. Nods head and smiles* Onward and upward, then, shall we?
*Pulls out weapons from her bag and straps them on her belt for ready-use; daggers and poison dart gun.* I've got some rope in my bag, if indeed its absolutely necessary that we set up camp.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "Yea, let us goeth onward to Sovlain. T'is good that we traveleth together... I wouldst not wanteth to be found alone on these nights"
Lothar: *Continues traveling south to Sovlain with his parters*

(LOL. I am going to start talking in Early moden english, Elizibethian english, Archaic English, whatever you want to call it. I <3 my english teacher for teaching me how to get all the Early modern english words right!)

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*Nods in agreement*
Cyrus: "Well if you all agree then I say that we should be off."
*turns around and begins to walk with others toward the foresr while talking*
Cyrus: "So...what do you guys do? What's your life like? How do you make ends meet with your families?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Starts walking, keeping eyes straight ahead, eyes focused on the land before her. Listens to Cyrus ask about home life.*
I'll keep my story short and sweet. My parents died when I was young, so my two older brothers raised me. Suffice to say, I'm a rascal. *Looks at her clothes, too big and falling off the shoulder. She shrugs to pull it back in place.*
My brothers are tough. Real down-to-earth. They know me better than anyone. Naturally, they tought me to fight; but not short-range. *Glances at the others, then looks ahead again*
I am a rogue. *chuckles a bit* I'm pretty good at hide-and-seek. My brothers wouldn't be able to find me for hours. Then to play tricks on me, they'd leave me outside, having me believe that I was still being sought for. *reminisces a bit, realizing she never told her brothers goodbye; she left on a whim. Her smile wipes off her face*
I believe I'm with you all for a sole purpose, my training being my contributions. I hope you all don't mind having a woman tag along. *smirks*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*glances over at Feelora*
Cyrus: "I don't mind at all. I haven't had a proper talk with a girl in a while.
*grins wide*
Cyrus: "Anyway I'm a rouge too I suppose. I lead a group of bandits who rob from the rich and corupt. 'Ats how we make a living. Aside from stealing I'm a great gambler. I never loose. Well...almost never.
*suddenly looks down cast*
Cyrus: I've got no family though. My father disowned me when I was 12 and I had to learn to fend for myself. He claimed I was too weak and just left. My mother's dead. I barely new her. After my farther left me I taught myself in the skills of knives and daggers. Besides stealing I have hired myself out to kill a few times...
*trails off and stares into distance in silence then addresses everyone again*
Cyrus: So anyone have someone special in their life besides relatives?

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "I do not mind your presence, maiden. I wast born in the woods and dubbed Lothar. However, my parents hated me. So I led my own separate life and wast enjoying till I awoken one morning to reciveth the letter that ye all got."
Lothar: *Adjusts sword and sack. Continues walking.*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *looks to Cyrus*. Gambling and stealing, eh? And being a rogue, I'm guessing it's pretty convenient for you. It's quite a combination. *reaches into bag and pulls out a thin, dark veil for shade. Puts it on, covering her whole face.* Besides my brothers, I have no other loved ones. *turns head to Lothar, questioning in her eyes* Why did your parents hate you so, if you don't mind me asking of course..?

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "My parents hateth me because I wast born before their marrige. They were exiled from the elf kingdom for life. They blamed their exile on me."
Lothar: "So Xaveir, what is thine story?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Cordella:

Cordella pulls out a piece of parchment. "Ah, three to go now. I think I'll go to Takaya and then send someone for the others. I must be at Sovlain now."

Cordella put away the paper and closed her eyes, saying quietly some words of magic. She disappeared from that spot and appeared where Takaya sat waiting on the rock. Takaya jumped up, startled. Cordella smiled at her and Takaya was calm.

"I'm sorry I took a while, I had others to go to. I will tell you more when you go to Sovlain, I and six others will meet you there. There I will tell you what you must do. I'm not sure how long the others will take, but seeing as you can go straight to Sovlain from the Kitan Dock, it should only take you five to six days. As soon as you get to Sovalin, wait in the town's inn for me. Good luck Takaya." Cordella said with a smile. And she vanished.

Takaya:

Takaya stared at the spot where Cordella had vanished. She couldn't believe it, she had to go all the way out to Sovlain! But she supposed it wasn't too far, considering it's directly across from the Kitan Dock, which makes it easy to travel here from there. And she had just met Cordella! The great mage of Ovsalia! She already had her things. She'll just go to Kitan Dock from here and then on to Sovlain. She grabbed her bag and started along the road to the dock. It wouldn't take too long, an hour at the most. So here started the journey she had been waiting for her whole life. Somehow right now she kind of wished she never wanted that. But what is done is done; you can't refuse to help the queen, let alone Cordella the great mage.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lothar: "My parents hateth me because I wast born before their marrige. They were exiled from the elf kingdom for life. They blamed their exile on me."
Lothar: "So Xaveir, what is thine story?"

(I am sorry everyone, I had relatives over today and I was busy/sick yesterday. Looks like I made good time eh? xD... errr not really)

Xaviar: Er my story? *rubs the back of his head with his hand* errr... its nothing special really... *lies* I was uh... abandoned by my parents when I was little... I er... don't remember a thing... really. heh heh... Not much of a sob story compared to you guys, really. *hoping he can get everyone off topic before they notice he's lying* so... how far is this Solvain or whatever... I'm starting to get a little hungry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom