• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*stares at Feelora for a second then smiles*
Cyrus: "Thanks. I shouldn't have gone off like that. I need to control myself better. I just...I feel like I could've saved her, you know? I was too late though. I tried to convince her to just leave the job but she feared she'd never find another. We were on hard times and since we were both orphaned we helped each other survive. One day, just like any other really, the labor was too much and she died from being over worked."
*wipes eyes roughly to clean away a few tears*
Cyrus: "Anyway, I know you meant no harm by what you said. As for weakness, I doubt you are. Everyone is strong in some way or another. That's what she taught me."
*looks up to the sky and grins*

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Xaviar: Cyrus, Feelora... I don't know what to say... I've never lost anything... well I have but I... er... don't remember anything... *sighs* I don't know if I can keep this up with all these personal stories coming up... *looks down and kicks a small stone with his foot towards the trees*
(he's half admitting he's lying about his past if you didn't get the memo)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*confused*
Cyrus: "How can you not remember what you've lost. If it's that important you burn it into your memory."
*stops and folds arms across chest*
Cyrus: "Xaviar, you've been holding out on us. We each shared but I feel like you've got something that you want to say, but your're afraid to say it. What is it?"

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: I have been... slightly lying to you all... I do have a err... parent... Though I... don't remember my father... I live with my mother... we... uhh.. per say don't have a "sound" relationship... I don't like or love her for... reasons I'd rather not talk about... I... don't want to talk about this anymore...

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *glances back and forth between Cyrus and Xavier, listening to the conversation.* Xavier... you don't have to have a cruel past in order to be a great person. Even with a cruel past, Cyrus and I are nothing special. Sure, we may have something to fight for - *puts out one hand, palm up* - but just because you can't remember, doesn't mean your not special.

*puts out other hand, palm up. She balances the hands equally, next to eachother. She looks at her hands wondrously* Everyone is different, and we all have our own unique characteristics, no doubt.

*clasps her hands together* A group of people with many different backgrounds is what we need. What would be the fun if we were all the same?

*looks to Cyrus, then looks away, then back to Xavier* If you don't want to tell us, that's perfectly okay. Just know that sooner or later, we do need to build some trust with you.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: I'm... still nothing special... you don't have to trust me... just know that I really don't have the willpower or strength to want to kill you guys after all I've heard about you. I'll just leave it at... I should have left home a long time ago... *looks down and goes completely quiet*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *startled a bit by the 'kill' statement, but thinks past it.* Well, why would you want to kill us anyways? We all got the same letter, for the same mission. In order for us to succeed, we must work together. Not one person should go about it alone.

*Her eyes wander the area around her, and she gets the shivers down her spine* If one were to branch off... I'm not sure what would happen. Hopefully we'd be able to proceed without him or her.

*forces her head upwards and pushes her shoulders back* But lets not think about that! *looks to Xavier*

Whatever your comfortable with for this journey - whether it be telling us or not - is perfectly fine. Just know that for me personally, trust must be between me and another.

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: I.... really need to l-learn how to word my sentences better... I would never kill anyone... well... unless they tried to kill me first... I-I.... I never can say anything right... but for some odd reason the queen wants me to help... though I am not sure what I could even help with... *sighs* I should just... shut up.... *bites his lip and looks back down to the ground*

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora: *Feels a sense of clarity. She knows that Xavier is down on himself. She tries to place a hand on his shoulder, making sure to be careful and friendly*

Listen to me. Just relax a little bit. Don't think about your purpose of being here. Just think about the present; what's right in front of you. *Lets go of his shoulder and points to the sky. her eyes lighting up, gold flecks flashing once*

The sky's the limit, as my brothers always told me. Everyone has something special in him or her. You... maybe you just haven't found it yet. Or... *thinks for a minute, placing a hand on her cheek*

Are there any hobbies you have? Or maybe, what's your fighting style? We'd love to know!

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: *had flinched when she had touched his shoulder* .... *hand starts shaking and then he listens to what she has to say* h-h-hobbies? fff-fighting style? *tries to rack his brain but is panicking to much to think straight* errr... uhh... *final thinks of something* I used to l-l-l-like to s-sit outside and s-stare at the moon a-at night... thh... that sounds stupid... *sighs as he tries to calm himself*
(if you read my "other" section under Xaviar character fill out thing you'll know why he's stuttering and freaking out if you don't understand)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(if you read my "other" section under Xaviar character fill out thing you'll know why he's stuttering and freaking out if you don't understand)
I read all the character descriptions, so no worries! I tried to display my character's sensibility to his emotions

Feelora: *winces at his reaction but only subtly, knowing no one will notice. She's so very used to people being calm around her. She admires the time he has to spend*

That's amazing. I really don't think I've ever taken the time out of a day - or night - to notice the other worldy things in life. I envy you...

*Looks off to the left and up, moving her head from left to right, surveying the sky. Sees a hawk dive into the forest.* It's so wondrous...

Go_Skyward

Xaviar: R-realy? You... you should... its... quite relaxing... *mumbles* with everything I go through... But uhh yeah... *takes a deep breath* *sighs* I think I used to hang out around this area..... I think... maybe... you shouldn't envy me... I use the outdoor as an escape... *weakly smiles*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
*grins*
Cyrus: "Everyone has an escape. I have a few, gambling and knife throwing among them. But my favorite is climbing trees, especially in the winter.
*looks back to Xaviar*
Cyrus: "Just make sure that you don't keep anyone from your dreams."
*scratches head and grins even wider*

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lothar: "In sooth, I enjoy being in the forest. I have always felt a connection to nature."
Lothar: *Looks at horizon*
Lothar: "We are less than a mile away from the forest. Feelora, thou hast camping supplies... yea? I can see some in your bag. T'is getting dark, so I suggest we settle down here."
Lothar: *Gestures to big tree in the field*
Lothar: "I prefer sleeping in the tops of trees. T'is safer there for an elf. I will keep first watch encase something..."
Lothar: *Eyes Xavier and Cyrus*
Lothar: "...or someone attacks us. However, now I believe t'is time for our evening meal!"

(Sorry for not posting in a while... you guys are fast!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom