• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Enemy?

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
For me, it's the Like-likes. They are ALWAYS stealing my crap. But at least in some of the games, you have an opportunity to get it back if you kill them fast enough.

What's YOUR least favorite enemy?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Takkuri in MM but you get great money if you do kill him. 200 Rupees if you'd like to know and I'd recommend using a Magic Arrow or Blast Mask/Bomb(Chus)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's not just the Takkuri; if you kill the skull kid in the Lost Woods in OoT, you get a Huge Rupee. Also, I like the Like-Likes. They give me the rare oppurtunity to lose my sheild without having to go buy another one.

On topic, my least favorite enemy character would have to be the Re-deads and Gidbos. Once, while playing Master Quest, I was SURROUNDED by Re-deads in the Bottom of the Well. You can probably guess what that lead to. I almost got a game over...

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
For me it's the shielded Moblins from Link's Awakening and OoX games.

It's not that they're super difficult to defeat, but in close quarters (that bit after the log in Oracle of Seasons) they ridiculous! D:

I often get stuck on the wrong side of them and lose like 5 hearts. Add in another enemy of any kind and I end up bouncing around in a cluster**** of hits and it's just painful for me. I should not be losing multiple hearts to such a simple enemy >=O

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Re-Deads were definitely some of the more...frightening...of the enemies, but I wouldn't say they were the worst. Sure, you can't move if they see you, but just move the control stick around enough and you can get away.

No, for me, the most annoying enemies are the Floor Masters from WW. Those things gave me a hard time when I first encountered them. I always had to get Medli back, and combat with them is incredibly awkward, because they can go into the ground even when you're in the middle of a combo.. Then they just pull you right down, and you start from the beginning :mad: Very frustrating. I guess the same token goes to the hands that fall from the ceiling in OoT and the OoX series, but at least they're a bit more pedictable. Fighting a Floor Master is like fighting a schitzophrenic noodle, I swear.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I have three. D:

1. Seahats (The Wind Waker)
I have a very strange fear of them. First off, they're enormous. Secondly, they can spot you from a mile away and begin to stalk you right then. The way they attack isn't so great either. Coupled with that creepy sea battle music... This is the only enemy from any video game (that I've played) that I'm actually afraid of. D:

2. Chilfos (Twilight Princess)
I hate these guys. >_< They're freakishly annoying to deal with, but only if they're in numbers.

3. Takkuri (Majora's Mask)
This thing is plan annoying. I never need any money in this game, so killing the Takkuri won't help me a bit. It flies pretty fast and it can be hard to avoid if you're not paying attention. And it can steal your stuff and fly off with it. >_<

I'm one of the rare people who like to mess around with ReDeads, I guess. XD I think they're pretty funny, especially in Twilight Princess where you can sometimes get them to not see you entirely, even if you're running around in circles right around them. (Although those are technically ReDead Knights.) Like-Likes can be annoying sometimes if they end up swallowing you. But for me, it's not the shield-stealing part that bothers me; it's the part where they spit you out 10 feet into the air.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Simple: the Iron Knuckle in the Adventure of Link. The fact that we had to face not one, but two of these pains right before the first boss fight of the game annoyed me so much I put the game away for several months. I hate them because they discouraged me from going on in a Zelda title, but I really wanted to beat these irksome foes, so I read up on AoL as much as I could till I practically had all the game stuck in my head, and used the elevator trick on the first, which cut down an enormous amount of damage. Attaining knowledge before you delve into a challenging game really helps, but it also ruins the immersive feel for you, so I wouldn't suggest that to anyone.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
ReDead Knights are probably my least favorite enemy, because I always find them so hard! The regular ReDead was hard enough where he screams, you freeze, but you have time to escape before he approaches you. ReDead Knights have a long sword that can attack you, so you do't have time to escape!

M

magicgfx

Stupid fire keese hit me absolutely every time, more annoying than anything else!

Zombie enemies creep me out. -___-
! Zombie's make the world go round in The Legend of Zelda. (And in my mind =w= )

My least favourite enemy(ies) would be... Floor and Handmaster from Ocarina of Time and in Majora's Mask. I don't know what exactly they're, but I'm sick of them grabbing on to me, and then re-generate back together. But, it does give you Rupee's and I don't mind killing the because of it.
Re-dead's as well, I'm sick of them paralyzing me when I walk by them, it really irritates me. >.<

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
RE-DEADS! I cry and cower under furniture. It's pathetic. And Like Likes. Once one ate my Zora Tunic and I killed it but the Zora Tunic landed on the spikes and I couldn't get it without dying (GLITCH!) and so i had to hit the reset button and I had to go through the rest of the Water Temple without my Zora Tuna. It was easy but got stressful at times.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Redeads in Oot and WW. They're mildly annoying, but they are just terrifying to look at! That shriek always makes me jump and that freaky moan they always make in OoT is just freaky. That, and they move very slowly which just adds to the suspense when they freeze you. The Redead Knights in TP, though, aren't near as creepy. It could be because they are using a sword instead of slowly walking up to you.

I also hated the Floormasters in WW. They were annoying and creepy looking.

every early enemy in all the games because you never see most of them again upgraded, sorry buti'm used to gmes doing that, lets use Paper Mario 64 as an example, the first enemies you're going to fight are Goombas but then as the game progresses you'll eventually fight sronger Goombas, i always loved tha about games cause the early enemies are so easy i can't help but give them a sporting chance, well the first Zelda game actually did that which i liked but most other Zelda games don't do that and even if the enemies do get upgraded they're only slightly more problematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom