• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Got the Chance to Live Anywhere in the Zelda Series Where Would You Live?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I love when threads like this come up. I would live somewhere peaceful. I would like to travel alot, but I would probably choose SnowPeak, Ordon Village, The Sacred Grove, or Faron Woods from TP. Those were my favorite places, and it would be fun to live there. Of course, my summer home would be near Lake Hylia. Link is so lucky, running around exploring places, seing the worlds beauty......oh wait. I am Link.:huh:..................... :lol:

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Kakariko village in Ocarina of Time. It seems peaceful and you can see death mountain from there. I also find something about graveyards solomn and like that feeling for some odd reason.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Tricky decision for me, because while I like a lot of time by myself and love being around nature, I sometimes like the activity of a city. In real life this translates to me preferring to living outside the city limits but within easy traveling distance of bigger cities. I also like temperate places. Factoring these in, if I had a boat and a Wind Waker, Spectacle Island would be a pretty nice place since it's only a hop and a skip away from Windfall Island (though I'd have to somehow convince Salvatore to move away, since it seems he got the idea first.)

If I'm not Link, though, that's not likely. So perhaps Kakariko Village in Ocarina of Time since it's within easy traveling distance to both the Castle Town Market and Zora's River. Then again, I'd be living in the shadow of a volcano, and it'd be kinda freaky to know what lay at the bottom of that well, or above the cemetery for that matter, but...no place is perfect. XD

I'd like to live at Lake Hylia. I love swimming and other water activities... and I also really like Lake Hylia in-game. Besides, Lake Hylia is beautiful in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. I'd love to live there.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Actually That thread is only in Hyrule. This thread includes the Great Sea, Termina, Holodrum, Labrynna, Koholint island, the realm of the Ocean King, and New Hyrule. This thread is so different from that one it's insane... yeah...

Mthegreat

Long Time, No See.
1.Ordon Village
2.kokiri Forest
3.Kakariko Village
4.Gerudo Valley(for no hidden reason, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN................)

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Probably around with the Gorons or near the deserts, I like dry, warm places. The archeological studies I could do at the desert would keep me entertained for ages.

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely Windfall Island on the Great Sea! I would live there and perhaps have a boat of my own, so that I could sail over to Dragon Roost Island every once in a while! That would be fantastic!

800px-Windfall_Island.jpg

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Dragon Roost Island...because of the music :)
Though Djinn's post has made me see Outset Island in a way I had never imagined before. WOW.

In all honesty though, I would probably live in the Kokiri Forest, Faron Woods, or Sacred Grove. I do love the enchanted forests....

A part of me wouldn't mind living in The Lost Woods, just being able to run around in mazes, in the woods with that little echoing tune. Sounds nice.

But....that means you would become a skullkid! >_<

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Hyrule but the TP Version or if the SwS Version of Hyrule looks cool.

More specific the Ordon Province so I would learn some fencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom