• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Hardest Part of Majora's Mask?

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I agree, Stone Tower Temple was the hardest temple for me in Majora's Mask. It took me all 3 days to finish it. This includes collecting the Stray Fairies as well though.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I personally didn't find Sakon's hideout to be very difficult, I just had to pause a few times to think things through.

Just beat Majora's Mask tonight! The final battle was definitely was NOT the hardest part. XD

Yes i always find the alien invasion tough.
I hardly ever do it first time.

Best way to do it is wearing the bunny hood as it makes you go faster.
Yes i find stone tower temple very confusing and that is just winning it.
Never mind getting al the fairies.

A lot of the mini games are tough.
Can do very few of them.
And Great bay temple is very frustrating so many ways to go.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I found a very easy way to do the alien invasion. In Romani Ranch there's a hill near the barn, and if you stand at the very top point of the hill you can see every place where the aliens spawn and you don't have to run at all.

i think the hardest part of maforas mask was gettting all of the masks. beating majora at the end was easy, but the other bosses were 10 times harder.

The first time through, the stone tower temple was hardest, but lately the most frustrating thing playing the game has been the bottom of the well just because I can never remember what I need to get and I end of having to make multiple trips back to the surface. I suppose that's more tedious than hard though.

The water temple seems more confusing than it is, I've found. It's actually pretty simple. Gyorg was challenging for me up until I perfected the technique of jumping out of the water.

I suppose the part that CHALLENGES me most is the part where when getting the fierce deity's mask, you have to roll as a goron across all those jumps to get the heart piece. That took probably around 50 tries...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I found the start hard because I had no idea what to do :D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Like many have said before me Stone Tower(Temple-wise) but game in general Goron Hide-and-Seek on the Moon it took me 3 hours to finally complete it.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Hmm. Great Bay temple is pretty complicated and that makes it pretty hard, but I like it a lot. Same for Stone Tower.
I have always disliked the Bottom of the Well and the Alien Invasion, but they aren't hard - I just don't like doing them.

For me, the hardest part is ... actually, I always end up missing something in Snowhead, so that might be the hardest one for me. Lame, I know. But I always seem to need to go back and do something I missed.

Wait, there's an alien invasion in MM? I haven't started it yet...

so I dedicated my whole day to go trough the stone tower temple (I turned off my wii in the wrong way and all the progress I had done in stone tower temple had been lost and I had already completed the whole ''normal'' part, so I had to start stone tower today from scratch --'')

it wasn't that hard! I even got time to catch all the fairies! and beating twinmold was not that hard...

so now that I got trough all the temples I will do some sidequests so I can have more hearts (I only have ten --'') and then go to the moon!

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Sucks that you lost all your Stone Tower data! I always get nervous after I gain a lot of progress and can't save until I finish. Majora's Mask made me really anxious! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom