• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Friday by Rebbeca Black

What do you think about this song?

• Yeah, it sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's a nice song to listen too.

• It's so bad it's funny.

• Total voters

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after ... wards

THANK YOU, For stating the completely obious, Rebecca Black. And, I mean, you guys should see how many dislikes this has on Youtube. The lyrics of the song are absolutely ridiculous. I mean, wondering if you should sit in the front seat or the back? That's just overly dramatic.

R

Relindra

I can't believe I just wasted 3 minutes and 48 seconds listening to that.

You actually made it all the way through? I got to the car part when she said what seat should I take before I closed it out. =P

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Her voice is atrocious and her smile is so unnatural and large throughout the whole thing it's creepier than Ronald McDonald on crack.

This doesn't even deserve a comprehensive review.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I just watched the newest episode of Glee....their version of her song is sooooooo much better!:)
[video=youtube;Ey-VNes5YQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-VNes5YQs[/video]

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
Everyone at school is always talking about how bad it is so I never wasted the time to hear it. Now I did, and it really is funny how bad it is :xd: I noticed the nasal thing right away

I think it's safe to say that this song is absolutely hilarious. Aside from the horribly uncreative lyrics, Rebecca Black's unnatural voice (screw up with auto-tune?), her creepy smile, and yadda yadda yadda.... the overall message is "Hey, let's go GET DOWN AND PARTY!", which is even worse because it seems to be addressed to a younger audience, so.... essentially it's telling young kids to "go party and get high, drunk, have sex, ect, ect, ect, " and whatever else, because those all fit the criteria of "party". So, aside from the song just being flat-out horrible, I also dislike it because of the message it's sending. On the flip side, though, it's mildly amusing to phone a friend on Friday and when they answer blare the song into your phone speakers. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom