• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Bomb

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
If we're counting the Bomb + Arrow combo from Twilight Princess, that one definitely wins for me. I thought it was cool being able to shoot a bomb and blow stuff up with it. With precision aiming, you could easily kill enemies with the combo as well.

If we're not though, then the Remote Bombs from Minish Cap win. I didn't feel as rushed when trying to place bombs with them, plus you could lay one as a trap for an enemy easily.

Bomb + Arrow. Combine two of my favorite things into one deadly thing. Second would have to be the Water Bombs. You can use them on land or underwater. :)

linkman8

True and Noble
Now that I come to think of it, I kind of liked the giant bomb that was in Four Swords Adventures. It was huge and could destroy anything on any given screen if you weren't underground.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like the bombchus of the oracle series, because if an enemy was in the room then they would go after it and the water bombs of TP for reasons stated before.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I persnal like the water bomb beacuse it can be used on land and water. And the one bomb ib OoT where once you set it down it starts moving straight then explodes. But I can't think of the name of it right now. And also the Super bomb in Four Swords Adventure, That one is the grand daddy of all bombs!!!!

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I persnal like the water bomb beacuse it can be used on land and water. And the one bomb ib OoT where once you set it down it starts moving straight then explodes. But I can't think of the name of it right now. And also the Super bomb in Four Swords Adventure, That one is the grand daddy of all bombs!!!!

You be thinking of Bombchus.

My favorites are the PH Bombchus and the Powder kegs in MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom