• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enemies in Skyward Sword

M

matte120

What enemies that have not been confirmed yet would you like to see in Skyward Sword? Also, what new enemies would you like to see?

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I just have to say it: WALLMASTERS.
They were always a challenge in OoT, not to mention that they were really creepy (I mean, it's a giant hand that falls from the ceiling). I doubt they will make their way into SS, but I would greatly enjoy it if they did.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I'm pretty sure the game will include all the traditional Zelda enemies and fiends from the various games. However, I would like to see any new enemies they add into the game, hopefully the person behind monster design on the project has a wild imagination!

Z

Zelda_Crazy28

I would like to just see the basic monsters, maybe some new ones! Also it would be cool if they had old monsters but put a new twist on them like in TP in the Twilight Palace carrying the sol with the wall master following you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JameslikesZelda

Yes. Darknuts in the original game The Legend of Zelda were terribly difficult. I would love for them to have those in this game. Iron Knuckles used to creep me out for some reason back in Ocarina of Time, so that would be a cool addition as well.

A

AKRedden

Lynels (Centaurs) from a couple of games. I think they need a new twist. Arm Mimic's just not as ugly and have a little more to them than just copy movements. ReDead's with that actually look like the concept art. Oh and Darknuts like Phantom Zelda said.

Even though not of these will probably be in it, it doesn't hurt to hope, haha.

Lynels from LoZ/ALttP/OoX and Wizzrobes from TWW. I absolutly love the appearance of the Wizzrobes in TWW and want to see them return. I also want to see Geozards from PH and ST. (In PH, they were called Sea Zoras.) What enemy I do not want to be in the final game is the Bokoblin. No scandal please! DX

Kybyrian

I would love to see Lynels, but I wouldn't love to see how they would wreck up my image of them with 3-D Cel-Shading... I'd also love to see some of the other "older" enemies, like Octoroks, Stalfos, Ball & Chain Trooper, etc... I understand that these have been appearing, but I'd just love to see them continuing to appear. I'd like to see Leevers to appear, too.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Like others have said, I definitely want the lynels to make a comeback. I also want ball n chain troopers to appear, but as a more common enemy, not just a miniboss. And I want them to be humanoid like in the 2D games, I didn't really like it's lizalfos look in TP. And of course I want both iron knuckles and darknuts to appear, but I want them to be more common, because I don't think there were enough darknuts in TP.

In general I want a lot of knight-like enemies to appear, because they're usually the most difficult. Imagine fighting an iron knuckle, a darknut, and a ball & chain trooper at the same time.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
How about a Hinox:
Hinox.png

And a Geldman:
Geldman.png

?

I think these guys would be great in 3D...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom