• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Granted, but that magic is so mysterious that you became crazy before you even knew what it does and get a lifetime in a madhouse

I wish to.............. explode xD

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Granted, but while youre playing Four Swords link comes out of the game and kills you.

I wish for a harmless pet starfish that couldn't be harmed and could not harm anything else.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, but the starfish comes to you through an inter-dimensional wormhole which brings all kinds of nasty things with it along with the starfish.

I wish for my own private theme park.

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
Granted, hope you enjoy riding really slow machines!

I wish Nintendo would make a new SSB that is superb, and I can get a copy of it that isn't illegal.

MrLuigi

Theorist
Granted, but Sakurai gets cancer and dies, leaving that game as his last Smash. Smash Bros. dies at as a franchise and is never heard of again, all the last copies of the last Smash Bros. game catch fire, making everyone who had one burn until they die or receive assistance, unless the help dies too.

I wish that I was that I was Michael Jackson's long-lost son.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Granted. You get smashed by a gigantic boulder. Epically.

I wish that I knew everything in the universe and could understand it all and it would not affect me in any way.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, it affects the universe instead of you, destroying it.

I wish I had magic stain remover, which could remove any stain without ruining the clothes.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Granted, but the minish cap doesn't fit you, sadness overpowers you and you kill yourself
And if you were talking about the game, then it was a game with a bomb on it so it blows everything in a 500 mile radius

I wish that a drop of harmless, pure water gently fell over me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom