• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breakfast for Dinner

So occasionally you will find people who have pancakes, or french toast, or eggs or even a bowl of cereal for dinner. It's typically not a common occurrence, and personally for me I have just slightly too much OCD for this idea of 'breakfast for dinner'.

But I thought I'd pass it on to you guys and see what you all think about "Breakfast for Dinner"

Also if you are a fan, what types of things do you usually make?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yuck, no! I really don't like breakfast foods. I don't know why, it's just my taste buds, I guess. I will often have dinner for breakfast, actually. :D

Often when we have pasta or spaghetti, I'll heat up some leftovers in the morning. Same thing with pizza, chicken fingers, sandwiches, etc. When we go out to eat for dinner, and, again, I have leftovers, I'll often eat those in the morning.

For some strange reason, I really don't like breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, and waffles are meh, cereal is a no, unless it's Fruity Pebbles or something chocolate. Bacon and sausage are a YES, though. I love me some bacon!

Djinn

and Tonic
Actually I eat breakfast for lunch or dinner all the time. I love scrambled eggs and hashbrowns whenever I can get them. Not so much on pancakes though, I was never a fan of them. I also wish I was better at making omelets. They have this strange way of always turning into scrambled eggs after a few minutes.

A bowl of cereal is anytime food here, never considered a real meal.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
That never happens with me. I always have similar things for each meal.
For Breakfast, I like to eat nutrition. I eat either a bagel or peanut butter jelly sandwich, scrambled eggs, chocolate milk, and my vitamin pills.
I usually have a light lunch of pasta and yogurt, or something like that.
I usually have a stronger dinner, by eating rice and curry (aww yeah, Indian food).

And eating what I have for breakfast for dinner is just a big no. Even the idea sounds disgusting.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I eat breakfast cereals AFTER i have dinner! I'm just wired like that =D. But yesterday, I did have peanut butter in my ice cream! We didn't have any sauce but I loved it!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I usually eat cereal for dinner when I oversleep or if there's no food. It's the only thing left late at night.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I love breakfast for dinner. Eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. Its a cheap alternative for dinner and delicious to boot.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Its not uncommon for me to now cook a massive batch of fried eggs late at night when I'm hungry, or cook a large number of pancakes and eat them all throughout the day. I'm really bad about cooking at insane hours of the night, I'm totally a breakfast at any time person.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I eat breakfast for Dinner only during extreme situations, like when I'm overstressed or there's nothing left to eat but that.

Though my breakfast consists of Chicken sausages, Scrambled eggs and some fried rice. Though that's what I eat only when I'm in Japan, in the Philippines it's marinaded pork and Sour fish stew. The names aren't their official ones, because if I say their real names, you'll probably wonder what the heck I'm eating.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

My family has breakfast for dinner all the time. More than we have breakfast for breakfast, actually. Dinner is usually the one "official" meal in our house, so it's the only real opportunity for eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, what have you. Breakfast and lunch are both "get whatever for yourself" meals, so my breakfast is usually just cereal. Actual breakfast food is actually one of my favorite dinners. ^^

I only have breakfast for dinner when i have nothing else to eat. I mostly eat Bacon and eggs with toast and maple sausages. In my house we always have eggs and bacon so i fix them up when there is nothing else to eat. I love eating my mom's homemade waffles but they're a luxury to me, for she does not have the time to make them. In my opinion Breakfast for dinner is a good thing if there is nothing else but i do enjoy it since i eat my breakfast every week for dinner.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things. I suppose it is because I love to make and eat breakfast foods in general though. Pancakes, french toast, fried/scrambled eggs, and cereal are all fair game for me. I am also a big oatmeal and cream of wheat fan, but not for dinner so much. In regards to cereal, I grew up with it being my main before bedtime snack. I don't eat it nearly as much now, but it is a comfort food kind of thing now :)

I really love breakfast for dinner. It is weird, but I think it is something everyone should try out.

What I usually have is either scrambled eggs or an omelet.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Breakfast for dinner, or even lunch is normal for me. If I’m in a rush, cereal for dinner is always good, otherwise I like to cook pancakes or omelets, both of which are normal family meals for dinner at my house. Sometimes we also have french toast, or a random breakfast meat and scrambled eggs. And I’ll eat oatmeal as an easy, filling snack anytime.

Actually, I’ve been known to do the opposite too, dinner for breakfast. In particular leftover pizza from Friday night tastes wonderful on a lazy Saturday morning. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom