• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
Of cource, Green Goron could be the cop and investigated the cop last night. Although I have no idea why He wouldn't push attention on anyone. But SK is your least kill priority, seeing as how they can kill mafia. Anyone else remember how in mafia 4 the SK took out two mafia and probley foruced the townies to win?

Tally:

Caeda – 2 (Viral Maze, TheGreen)

Yet to vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, jedizora, Zelda_8, TreeHuggerPanda, Caeda, Elfen, Raindrop14, Viral Maze, Gonzo, MikauIncarnate, Celeboy

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
If there was a SK then a doctor must've blocked either them or the mafia, but with this many players still in, the chances of that happening are quite low. I need to see some more evidence bofore I lay the blame and vote...

Of cource, Green Goron could be the cop and investigated the cop last night. Although I have no idea why He wouldn't push attention on anyone. But SK is your least kill priority, seeing as how they can kill mafia. Anyone else remember how in mafia 4 the SK took out two mafia and probley foruced the townies to win?

Ya thats true. If he is the cop, the person he investigated could have come up as innocent though, that could be why he hasn't pushed any attention on anyone.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
After looking at the characters that live on Windfall (I'm assuming this is a just Windfall game and doesn't include characters from other islands), I think there could be one of either a survivor, a SK, or a poisoner (I know this might sound like I'm just repeating what others said, but bear with me.) The main point is I think these are the only possible third party roles in this game.Now, looking at the results of last night, I'm more inclined to say that there's a poisoner (it could also be that there is a SK who can only kill every other night). I am pretty sure that last night's kill was a mafia nightkill, and that the third party role either poisoned someone or was unable to kill last night. I don't think there was a doctor protect last night, because this game seems open-format enough to me that Bay would have told us if such and such had happened, or at least alluded to it. That being said, I think it's possible that there's a vig, but probably one that only gets to kill every other night. This analysis is assuming that all the power roles that were able to use their power last night, did.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
People keep saying that either the doctor saved someone, someone was role blocked, or they both targeted the same person. Another possibility is that the 3rd party member is a poisoner and their night kill actions are delayed one night. This also happened in mafia 5 and there was only one night kill on night 1.

The only reason I switched my vote from Zelda_8 was to deny you supreme rulership of this scum hunt. I'm not going to let one person take this game by the balls and point it in whatever direction he/she chooses. I recognize, and i think everyone else does as well, that you are an experienced and talented player, but that doesn't give you the right to just call the shots like that.

...now just let me follow your lead...
Vote:Caeda

You said that you don't like him calling the shots and leading the whole game but then you follow his lead and vote for Caeda just because he does
IGMEOY:TheGreen

Why would say I'm the cop? The only person that pushed attention on someone was Viral voting for Caeda but I don't think he's the cop because he had a FoS on her during Day 1.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm surprised I wasn't nightkilled, but I think I know why. I have a feeling that I won't last too long in this game, but oh well.

So I've read through all those pages. Right now, I don't think it matters so much to me as to which role does what and what kind of roles there are (I still think that BSR should have told us all the roles). I think that it's more important to get scum hunting. We have 4 days left.

The Green is actually quite suspicious because of what Green Goron said in his last post. His behavior hasn't been reasonable either. By not reasonable, I mean random or suspicious.

Here he votes no lynch to save himself when he was not much in danger at all. I've also mentioned this in my first post.

Then his second post after that, he changes his vote.

Then more and more people start voting Toboe, and in his next post, he does the same.

And then finally, this post, which was his next post, he follows VM and votes Caeda. We don't know whether VM is Mafia or town, so we can't just follow VM blindly like that. The Green seems suspicious to me. His actions seem quite scummy, but more Newbie scum, and I doubt TheGreen is new to Mafia, so I'm not sure what to think of him. I'll just leave it as this:

FoS: The Green

Pocket Asian is also acting suspicious. He's heavily been on my case and made at least 6 posts somewhat relating to me. Then, on Day 2, after an attempt to continue on my case, he dropped it completely when he noticed that people aren't suspicious of me anymore. If he actually was townie and really thought that I was scum, wouldn't he have continued charging against me? He seems like he's trying to not bring way too much attention on himself, and if I'm correct, that's scum behavior.

Once again RISKY BEHAVOIOR = TOWN.... Cautiousness = Scum...

IGMEOY: PA

(Just to let you know, this isn't an 'accusing your accuser' thing. The suspicious person just happens to me my accuser <_< )

I have more suspects, 2 more to be exact, but I guess I'll tell you later since there's isn't really any strong evidence against them yet... except one... but it ain't that good.

Reading this post again, I saw one more thing:

Erm, why are we listening to you? I find that suspicous as well, but you can't just call stuff like that, bro. And just to prove it

Unvote: Zelda_8
Vote: Toboe

EBWODP
Hammer, ftw.

I just wanted to get that before Illmatic could unvote :P

Also, Caeda is quite suspicious and she'd be a great candidate for someone to investigate or target or something, but Toboe is a good lead and there's no sense in forcing everyone to switch votes.

EBWODP

Oops, just saw that it was Viral who said no votes, but still.

The only reason I switched my vote from Zelda_8 was to deny you supreme rulership of this scum hunt. I'm not going to let one person take this game by the balls and point it in whatever direction he/she chooses. I recognize, and i think everyone else does as well, that you are an experienced and talented player, but that doesn't give you the right to just call the shots like that.

No offence The Green, but I don't think that you're telling the truth. It's more of a 'hurry and vote Toboe so a townie will be lynched' than a 'I don't want to listen to you' to me. I just find that as an excuse for voting Toboe when you found me more suspicious... or maybe it's just me... And how could you not know who posted what in Mafia? You've got to know that at least if you want to play this game.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
This is all I have for now, sort of have to rush this post, but I'll hopefully be looking into these posts more at the end of the day.

Hmmmm, well 3 post per day, ouch, that d be hard for me during the weekends, especially on my phone. ill try to manage 2 maybe 3, but doubt it ): its just i do alot more stuff during the weekend and i dont have alot of free time.

And it is kind of hard to see what is what (in my eyes due to im naive) But no one has really opened up any real suspicion when it comes to my eyes, again i am the person, well sometimes, that will wait and listen and strike at the right moment. In this case, get rid of the bad doers.

OHHHHHHH my bad o.o nevermind i can do about a post a day or more on monday-thursday

This sounds like he/she is trying to be silly and not sound suspicious because she/he is nervous that someone will find out that there mafia/SK/Vig/Poisiner. It could just be a newb mistake of being a nervous town not wanting to get lynched but I'm going to put it down as an IGMEOY: Elfen

This sounds like a "quick, have to think of something" job of trying to defend him/herself. I'm not too big on TheGreen as I am on Elfen but I'm still going to IGMEOY: TheGreen.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
This is all I have for now, sort of have to rush this post, but I'll hopefully be looking into these posts more at the end of the day.

This sounds like he/she is trying to be silly and not sound suspicious because she/he is nervous that someone will find out that there mafia/SK/Vig/Poisiner. It could just be a newb mistake of being a nervous town not wanting to get lynched but I'm going to put it down as an IGMEOY: Elfen

ummm How does this infer of anything to do with the game, i was just iffy about the posting days due to i have school and other things, and lastly not really i am not nervous and i am GUY

zelda_8 said:
Pocket Asian is also acting suspicious. He's heavily been on my case and made at least 6 posts somewhat relating to me.
lolololololololol

I love how you think you know how I was playing at that time. What I did can hardly be counted as "heavily" your case. You seem to be blind to the fact that I just simply mocked you most of the time after the vote.

On Day One:
Post One: The vote is legit.
Post Two: This post just completely mocked your response. Srsly... how was that post of yours not an analysis? See? I'm mocking you some more.
Post Three: Repeats a legit reason to vote for you. The last bit is definitely mocking you, as seen by the :right: smilie.

Then, on Day 2, after an attempt to continue on my case, he dropped it completely when he noticed that people aren't suspicious of me anymore.

On Day Two:
Post One: How the hell did you mistake this as me trying to bring up your case? Did you notice that I said nothing about you in this post? Did you notice that he spelled the word "over-analyzing wrong"? Do you know what anal means?

If he actually was townie and really thought that I was scum, wouldn't he have continued charging against me? He seems like he's trying to not bring way too much attention on himself, and if I'm correct, that's scum behavior.
This post is entirely based off your own faulty logic.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Need to get caught up:P

IGMEOY: zelda_8

zelda_8- This post

But with the ability to catch all of this information on day one is crazy. I don't think even Jo could pick up this much. Know something?

Okay, I've decided to change my vote after analyzing some of the other posts.

Unvote: no lynch
Vote: Toboe

Well, mind putting in legit evidence that led you to think this way? How do we know that you voted with reason or not? IGMEOY: Caeda

Meh, I'll post more later.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Well, mind putting in legit evidence that led you to think this way? How do we know that you voted with reason or not? IGMEOY: Caeda

I looked at her posts again and thought that she sounded Mafia. I can't really explain more then that. Of course, I was wrong, but didn't know it at the time.

And theGreen, you voted for me because someone else did who you just pretty much wrote off earlier in your post? That jut seems like bad stratagy to me.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I know that, I hope no one is just blindly following me. I present the town with my ideas, and vote based on what I see. If people see the same, then I hope they follow the scum trail. If someone comes up with an argument for someone else, I'd follow that.

Of cource, Green Goron could be the cop and investigated the cop last night.
It's usually never a good idea to call some out as being the cop... or vig... just fyi.

I looked at her posts again and thought that she sounded Mafia. I can't really explain more then that. Of course, I was wrong, but didn't know it at the time.

And theGreen, you voted for me because someone else did who you just pretty much wrote off earlier in your post? That jut seems like bad stratagy to me.
I'm very good with my vote right now.
Pretty bad excuse, and then tries to deflect suspicion onto TheGreen.

Zelda_8: What do you think of jedizora and mikau? Innocent.. or?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Vote: Cadea

The whole deflecting thing set me off. Of course TheGreen isn't looking too good as of now either, but I think you're more likely to be scum than he is at the moment.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I have a gut feeling on this one along with you're suspicious behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom