• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i know i was bringing suspicion onto myself... i couldnt help it D: i was wired on sugar... But this time around, i have not defended no one yet :/ ANd to be honest i have been completely oblivious to this Caeda person o_O i havent seen her on D: or not paying enough attention. Im going to do that now o.o Well fine be wary of me :/ i can be wary of you to see eh :/

Also How was i ever acting nervous D :< i was just simply confused on the day rule thingy >:/

FOS: Elfen

This does not help your case at all. Why would you be oblivious to any player in this game? The only reason you wouldn't be paying attention to someones posts is because you are both mafia.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok, I looked at zelda wiki (the link BSR gave) and looked at the killer bees. BSR looked at this site to come up with the character's roles, so it's really useful.

Zelda Wik said:
The leader, Ivan: A very talented and reliable leader. Leave all tree climbing to him.

Jin, the fox: Ivan's quick-witted adviser. His wry insults can be hard to take.

Jan, the blue-hair: Uses his innocent looks to avert trouble. He's the Killer Bee's Thug.

The pig-nosed, Jun-Roberto: Secretly aims to be the next gang leader. He was raised in a bourgeois family and has developed into a terrible little tyrant.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D

This does not help your case at all. Why would you be oblivious to any player in this game? The only reason you wouldn't be paying attention to someones posts is because you are both mafia.

Umm not really :/ I just read her post. and i can understand why i kind of ignored her. Main reason one... Her post were somewhat invalid to me and it was basically her just randomly changing her vote, then other people got suspicous. Then she was trying to defend her self. But that really didn't throw me off soo i kind of ignored it :/ and still i can somewhat find it scummy but not really. Basically her inactivity is giving me a wild tick, but i'm not sure about her, cant put anything on her yet

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yeah i know i was bringing suspicion onto myself... i couldnt help it D: i was wired on sugar... But this time around, i have not defended no one yet :/ ANd to be honest i have been completely oblivious to this Caeda person o_O i havent seen her on D: or not paying enough attention. Im going to do that now o.o Well fine be wary of me :/ i can be wary of you to see eh :/

Also How was i ever acting nervous D :< i was just simply confused on the day rule thingy >:/

I've been a bit suspicious of you for a while, and this post is just the nail in your coffin for me, and probably for others. The thing that really gets me here is that you say, "How was i ever acting nervous," when, to my knowledge, no one ever labeled you as such.

Vote: Elfen

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Welll again, first day RVS, Just going with the crowd... People do that ... Know that for experience.. Literally, They just voted casue everyone else was voting me D:

That is also a bandwagoning tactic mafia would use. If a lot of the town are voting for one person then the mafia have a chance to bandwagon and make a majority lynch so the townie gets lynched. That's how we lynched townies in the other beginner game.

I might change it to a vote later but I'll wait for him/her to say something in their defence.

Elfen

This is all I have for now, sort of have to rush this post, but I'll hopefully be looking into these posts more at the end of the day.

This sounds like he/she is trying to be silly and not sound suspicious because she/he is nervous that someone will find out that there mafia/SK/Vig/Poisiner. It could just be a newb mistake of being a nervous town not wanting to get lynched but I'm going to put it down as an IGMEOY: Elfen

This sounds like a "quick, have to think of something" job of trying to defend him/herself. I'm not too big on TheGreen as I am on Elfen but I'm still going to IGMEOY: TheGreen.

I've been a bit suspicious of you for a while, and this post is just the nail in your coffin for me, and probably for others. The thing that really gets me here is that you say, "How was i ever acting nervous," when, to my knowledge, no one ever labeled you as such.

Vote: Elfen

Wow way to jump the gun. and some one did say i was nervous

This is all I have for now, sort of have to rush this post, but I'll hopefully be looking into these posts more at the end of the day.

This sounds like he/she is trying to be silly and not sound suspicious because she/he is nervous that someone will find out that there mafia/SK/Vig/Poisiner. It could just be a newb mistake of being a nervous town not wanting to get lynched but I'm going to put it down as an IGMEOY: Elfen
[/B]

some one labled me there, hince the part of me being nervous.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Okay, I'm sorry about that, but my vote still stands. I still don't get how anybody playing a game of Mafia could possibly ignore somebody's posts. If the mafia were completely ignoring me, then they would never notice the secret message I'm trying to write to the town. (That was a joke. Ha Ha. :) ).

David

But you called me here...
~Enter Hero of Music with mentoringness ~

Technically, voting is not jumping the gun if people have been actively suspicious of you. So, that claim is false. Jumping the gun is when you lynch someone without letting them defend themselves.

Please, everyone remember this precious piece of advice, as it will help you with this game and many games to come.

voting = pressure
lynching = death
voting =/= lynching
majority voting = lynching
hammer = lynch = death

If someone votes for you, don't say that they jumped the gun. Provide an accurate defense to explain your actions. Don't just try to push the blame away with a single lame sentence. Defend yourself if you don't want to die!

~you may resume the game now~

Elfen

Okay, I'm sorry about that, but my vote still stands. I still don't get how anybody playing a game of Mafia could possibly ignore somebody's posts. If the mafia were completely ignoring me, then they would never notice the secret message I'm trying to write to the town. (That was a joke. Ha Ha. :) ).

Ok :/ But, now that i have read Caeda's post. The only thing that strikes me is inactivity, well lack of posting >_>

That is also a bandwagoning tactic mafia would use. If a lot of the town are voting for one person then the mafia have a chance to bandwagon and make a majority lynch so the townie gets lynched. That's how we lynched townies in the other beginner game.

I might change it to a vote later but I'll wait for him/her to say something in their defence.

Ummm what o_O im confused by this. How did this raise suspicion ??

Also and thanks meego7 for explaining that to me. I have only played i think 1(maybe 2) mafia games. Andi havent read any. Due to school i kind of quite this and all.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
So Ivan-Godfather, Jan-Strongman, Jin-Mafia name cop?, Jun-Roberto-I have no idea.

Jun-Roberto could be just a regular mafia but finding out their roles isn't going to help us. We need to try to lynch them.

I don't think we should rule out the mafia right away on this nightkill, because like you stated in a later post, Nightkilling can be a lot easier for mafia when there are sevral people that have accused a lot of people so that you can't pinpoint who they are.
It could have been the mafia, and being the first night, they didn't want any fingers pointed at them. And the only post that Dracomajora made was voting against Green Goron. However that still doesn't really give us any good leads on who killed him, and why.

You could be right with it being a vigilante or SK, but we probably shouldn't throw mafia out as a possibility.

I think it was a mafia kill and that there is a poisoner.(night kills delayed one night) There is also a small chance a doctor got lucky or that there is a roleblocker.

It could be possible that the mafia, or possibly a third party, picked him off to try and frame Green Goron.

That is possible but no one has really tried to accuse me unless you count Viral and jedi for thinking I'm suspicious for saying that the 3rd party is some type of SK.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
That is possible but no one has really tried to accuse me unless you count Viral and jedi for thinking I'm suspicious for saying that the 3rd party is some type of SK.

I didn't accuse you yesterday... (vocally...) but I find you suspicious because you seem always to be changing your mind. Here you said:

There is a SK. Reading how they found Draco I can't be certain if it was the mafia or the sk. Since only one nightkill went through then either the doctor saved someone or the roleblocker(assuming there is one in the game) blocked someone.

Then, on the next page, and coincidentally just after I mentioned the possibility of a poisoner:

People keep saying that either the doctor saved someone, someone was role blocked, or they both targeted the same person. Another possibility is that the 3rd party member is a poisoner and their night kill actions are delayed one night. This also happened in mafia 5 and there was only one night kill on night 1.

while forgetting to mention that you were one of the "people."

FOS: GreenGoron

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Then, on the next page, and coincidentally just after I mentioned the possibility of a poisoner:

If you go back and look I posted that I think the poisoner is a possibility only minutes after you're post and the reason is I already was starting to post before you posted yours. I also believe that this is the most likely as of now.

while forgetting to mention that you were one of the "people."

FOS: GreenGoron

Almost everyone in the game supported the idea and the chance of the doctor saving someone or the role blocker blocking someone are not very high which leaves very few possibilities left.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
If you go back and look I posted that I think the poisoner is a possibility only minutes after you're post and the reason is I already was starting to post before you posted yours.

I did notice that, and I was waiting for you to EBWODP or acknowledge that you had begun posting before I had done so. While I'm fairly convinced that you didn't steal the idea from me, that doesn't make me any less suspicious of you for changing your mind so quickly.

Tally:

Caeda – 3 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom)

Elfen - 1 (MikauIncarnate)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, jedizora, Zelda_8, TreeHuggerPanda, Caeda, Elfen, Raindrop14, Viral Maze, Gonzo, Celebo

With 16 alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch

Day ends on the 9th... That's 3 more days... better start wrapping things up guys... HoM was right when he said

voting = pressure
Hammering = Lynching

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term Hammering... That is when you place the final vote needed to kill somebody in order to gain the majority lynch. So on Day 1, TheGreen's vote was the Hammering vote. The voting patterns of Day 1 and Day 2 become some of the most important when it comes to detecting scum on the later days. So make sure you are always looking back.

You all seem so sure the 3rd party role has a nightkill ability. Not all 3rd party roles can nightkill... I linked you to the page with all the 3rd party roles, all the possible mafia roles, and all the possible townie power roles to give you some help. There may be a SK but there may not be. The only person who knows for sure is myself, and the 3rd party role. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom