• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I still don't see how being semi-active means that i'm scum. The fact that I have a life and sometimes leave my profile on mean that I'm a scum?

No. The fact that you don't post much and that your posts don't contain much useful information means that you're scum. You don't post a lot because you don't want to let anything slip, both will post enough so that you won't get modkilled. I don't have much evidence to vote for you yet.

I agree with Axle.
So far the evidence points at TheTruth, so I am going to vote.
VOTE: THETRUTH
So because I'm pointing out things, and trying to get people to post more so we have more evidence I'm suspicious?

Well, alright, you can believe what you will, I know nothing I say will cause you to not be suspicious of me. However, I am going to have to agree with some of the others in this game at this point..

I'm so sorry,
VOTE: Kokirion

You really seem to be jumping on the bandwagon.

FoS: Rishian

You really seem to be jumping on the bandwagon.

Bandwagoning itself isn't a mafia tactic. You should be looking at "Hammers" and the 3rd and 4th people to vote for a person. Generally These are the places where scum are more likely to be on a wagon.

Also, another thing to think about, what if the scum didn't vote at all? But rather hid in the shadows and watched the town kill each other off? Look for people who are not hunting, are not contributing to the game. You may have to go back a few days in order to make a connection.

If anyone is scum hunting, but it seems really out of place (i.e. on day one, where the best you can do is an educated random lynch) then you need to go for that. These are all scumtells. If you mislynch today then the game is over. So do your best. And do your research.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Well it seems that a lot of people are suspicious of me. Thats alright, because at least it's activity. I haven't been reading the thread as much as I ought to, so sometimes thats why it seems like the band wagon approach, which IS semi true. I definately have to admit because I don't have as much time as I like I am doing a lot more skim reading and relying on others to make good analysis of people, which isn't really seeming to work.

AXLE: Can we have a current list of surviving people so that we can see where we sit? Thanks!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
AXLE: Can we have a current list of surviving people so that we can see where we sit? Thanks!

The list is found over here ;)

Well you beat me to the punch. Jden singled out jedizora and Ninten* and it's pssible he invesigated and they turned out mafia. He also said to watch for semi-active people so I'll check on that later. HoT always plays like this so it could be the perfect cover-up.
FoS:jedizora
IGMEOY:Ninten* and HoT
jedi and jden had an argument so he is a little suspicious. I won't vote yet since we have a week.

Oh, I guess I did :P Well, I though that you'll be looking at jd's posts throughout the game. I only looked at all of day 3. Did you find anything else suspicious that we did not catch?

I had seriously thought that jedenichollus was mafia. How could I have known he was a cop? Remember, this is my first game of mafia. I(and others) Are bound to make mistakes. I accused the docter. That doesn't mean I'm mafia. We lynch a townie today, and a vigalntee doesn't take care of a mafia scum tonight, or doesn't get rolblocked ect. Then we're finsihed, asI doubt that the mafia will take the night off.

I do find it strange that you seem to think that I knew jden was the cop. As far as I know, mafia don't know the specific role of anyone other then mafia. Also he was supicios of kybrian. I know that someone was a naive cop in mafia 4, where they saw everyone as innocent. There could be a oppistit, seeing evryone as guilty. Could he have seen me a kybrian as guilty evn though we were inncoent. I doubt it, seeing as how this is beginners mafia, but Its always a possiblity.

Ok, jedi, you are the only one who has tried to defend themselves so far. Yes, I know that Mafia will not know who is cop. If I'm correct, they only know who's Mafia and who is townie, and along with being cop, jd was a townie too. The Mafia do know of this. Anyways, back to the point. I want to point your attention to these quotes:

I had seriously thought that jedenichollus was mafia.

You seem alttle quick to judge on this game, jdenicholls. I'm not to worryed about you, but igmeoy: jdenicholls

Basically, your jumping on the bandwagon, as you have little to no evidence for him, and I find that a bit of a scum-tell. FoS: jdenicholls.

And that's it. You seriously thought that jd was Mafia, and you didn't even vote for him once. These 2 posts are your only accusations against him. That does not show to me that you seriously thought that jd was Mafia. If you thought that he was actually Mafia, you would have gone and analyse him, right?

I know that someone was a naive cop in mafia 4, where they saw everyone as innocent. There could be a oppistit, seeing evryone as guilty. Could he have seen me a kybrian as guilty evn though we were inncoent. I doubt it, seeing as how this is beginners mafia, but Its always a possiblity.

This is beginner Mafia. I don't think that Axel would really make Beginner Mafia this hard. Most of this game is filled with people who never played Mafia. There's only a 1% chance that Axel would really do that.

And also, jd didn't find Ky as guilty. In his last post, he said that he thinks that Ky is innocent.

I still don't see how being semi-active means that i'm scum. The fact that I have a life and sometimes leave my profile on mean that I'm a scum?

It's not 100% that you are scum because of being semi active, but being semi active is a really good tactic for the Mafia members. Posting just enough to not get modkilled, and at the same time, not getting too much attention. For sure, it's something to note down.

And with the next 2 analysis, I've got to admit, there are quite good. A lot of suspicion, and one more suspicious person has been brought to our attention; Rishian.

Well it seems that a lot of people are suspicious of me. Thats alright, because at least it's activity. I haven't been reading the thread as much as I ought to, so sometimes thats why it seems like the band wagon approach, which IS semi true. I definately have to admit because I don't have as much time as I like I am doing a lot more skim reading and relying on others to make good analysis of people, which isn't really seeming to work.

I don't really find this as a defense. Why not you tell us who you're suspicious of and why?

Fos: Rishian, HoT, Jedi

These people are the most suspicious so far. I'd like to hear a defense from all of them before coming to a conclusion as to who to vote for.

Right now, I'm thinking that Rishian seems the most scummy. It could easily just be newbie mistakes for Jedi, and HoT isn't really posting... But still, I'd like to hear a defense from all of them or I might as well vote one who hasn't defended themselves.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
This is the quote that jden says he believes Ky is innocent for those who didn't believe me.
Yes I am jumping on the bandwagon. But things must get done. Incidentally, if I am killed tonight, I believe that Ky is innocent.
These are the night scenes to see if anyone notices a pattern
Sorry for how long this took. Was busy and was also trying to make sure the death sequence was good. ;)

--Vote Tally--
kokirion: 7 (Meego7, Kybyrian, Ninten*, FirevsIce, Rishian, Hero of Time, Raindrop14)
Raindrop14: 1 (kokirion)
Rishian: 1 (jdenicholls)

Day has ended, kokirion is lynched with the most votes.

The town spent all day discussing amongst themselves. The message they had discovered that morning was written with the blood of the dead victims, and no fingerprints or other evidence had been left at all. The scene was clean (figuratively speaking). Without any kind of information to go on, the town convened and tried to discuss what they would do. They were not experienced with this kind of situation. The police, hospital staff, and other skilled people seemed to have been entirely killed off, so they had been left with little to work with.

After the town had been discussing for a while, Kokirion suddenly stepped forward and controversially accused some among the town. At first this was regarded with suspicion, especially among those he himself had accused, but quickly the town's suspicions grew as he defended himself and then lashed out more at his fellow townsfolk whom he felt had been neglecting a circle of quiet people who had yet to participate much. He felt that they were suspicious and that the town should be putting their attention on them, but instead of listening outright, the townsfolk turned on him, and as the sky began to turn red from the impending night, they quickly reached a decision: Kokirion would be lynched.

As soon as it had been decided, he scoffed at the town, telling them how wrong and misguided they were. He again stated his theories and stance as before, but was ignored as both of his arms were grabbed. He behaved aggressively toward the people who bound him, but he didn't defend himself as it was hopeless. Instead he used his last moments to continue telling them off as the townsfolk prepared a noose and hung him from the porch of a nearby house. He died quickly, with a minimal amount of suffering.

The town began to retreat into their homes for the night, concerned about what it would bring. As they did so, though, they heard a scream from behind, and they all returned to where Kokirion had been hanged. Several townsfolk had returned and had been shocked to find that Kokirion had been taken down, his shirt removed and words carved into his chest:

"We're all still here."

Kokirion was a Townie.

Night 1 begins. No discussion is allowed in the thread during this time. Cop, Doctor, please PM me the people you choose. Mafia, please PM and discuss who you will nightkill, then have the Godfather PM me your choice. You have roughly three days, until the 20th, to send me your choices, but please do so ASAP.

Augh, again, this is late, and I swear it will not be the next time I have to write a death scene. ;)

--Vote Tally--
LYNCH: Raindrop14: 4 (TheTruth, zelda_8, Meego7, jdenicholls)
TheTruth: 2 (green goron, Ninten*)
Zelda_8: 1 (Raindrop14)
No Lynch: 1 (Hero of Time)

*Twilight*

You can talk, but the votes are final. I'll be writing the death scene in a moment.

===========================================================

The townsfolk began the discussion of that day with a false sense of security. The fact that no one had been killed the previous night had let them think that perhaps they would be able to get through this ordeal. In fact, some of them, dangerously, began to think that perhaps there was no longer any threat at all. That the ones who killed the rest of the townsfolk were gone. But as they gathered in the center of the square once more, these naive thoughts disappeared as they gazed down at the message left in Kokirion's chest from the last lynching. The killers were still around.

So they went through the day discussing who may be guilty, trying to act on what they knew of people from the day before. After not too long, the townsfolk put their attention on Raindrop, one of the townsfolk who had been quiet and hadn't participated much. When she did participate, no one felt she contributed anything, so many because to suspect her. They thought she was trying to lie low. Perhaps even confuse the town. Others thought that perhaps she just didn't know what she should do, but their concerns were silenced by the cacophony of the people against her. Another was suspected for similar reasons, and Raindrop quickly gathered her courage to defend herself in a desperate attempt to save her life, even calling out another as being a suspicious character, but it wasn't enough. It was decided that she would die.

She closed her eyes and tears formed, but she took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. She was resigned to her fate. She seemed glad that if someone was going to die that it was her, realizing that some of them were always going to die before they found those responsible. She wasn't angry, but actually wished her fellow townsfolk good luck as she requested that they kill her quickly. They didn't know any other way besides hanging her, like they did Kokirion. But as they took her, crying silently, to the stairs to hang her, they discovered a lone pistol that none of them put there. They realized it must have been left by the ones who killed off the rest of the people, as they checked it and discovered it held a single bullet. None of them wanted to carry out the deed, but they drew straws and she was shot, anyway.

As the townsfolk were about to go home for the night, one of the several people who were lingering in mourning by Raindrop's body realized she had something in her pocket, and removed the note contained inside. It was written roughly and quickly. It must have been slipped into her pocket at the last minute. It read:

"Another one down. Still feeling safe?"

Raindrop14 was a Townie.

Night 2 Begins

I want my PMs from the Godfather, Cop, and Doctor ASAP, as before, so we can continue the game. Godfather, don't forget to collect the votes from your Mafia and yourself before PMing me. ;)

*NO DISCUSSION IN THE THREAD DURING THE NIGHT*

--Vote Tally--
TheTruth: 5 (Ninten*, Rishian, Hero of Time, green goron, jdenicholls)

Didn't vote: jedizora, Kybyrian, Magatha, zelda_8, FirevsIce, TheTruth

The townsfolk resumed their investigation, but the harrowing murder the night before in combination with their diminishing spirits caused their discussion to stagnate. For a while they just sat around, in broken spirits, incapable of moving on. But eventually a few among them pulled themselves together, and they rallied the others. Together these leaders managed to shift the town's attention on TheTruth. He had behaved strangely early on, they remembered. The inconsistency in his actions was brought up, and his inability to back himself up resulted in more and more people voting for him until the day was ending, and it had been decided.

The townsfolk gathered around TheTruth, who despite previous attempts to defend himself said nothing, and one among them took the pistol that had been left by the mysterious enemy and shot TheTruth once in the head, killing him.

The townsfolk retreated to their homes before night fell, noticing that many people had been absent or quiet during the discussion and lynching. They found this strange, but decided to think about it the next day when they all noticed notes left on their doors.

"Yet another innocent... tsk tsk."

TheTruth was a Townie.

The night begins. Please send your night PMs ASAP. You have until the 17th.

All inactives please also report to me in PM if you do not want to be modkilled. I want people posting at least 3 times every Day period. I will be lenient on this and give you another shot if you still want to play, but those who stay inactive will likely be modkilled or replaced during the next Day.

Day 1 jden voted for Rishian. Not much because he couldn't use his ability yet but jden has a good clue of who was what. HoT voted for no lynch on day 2 which is wierd. Tell me if you find something else suspicious

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Right now there are three people with suspicions on them--Rishian, Hero of Time, and jedizora. Since I'm the most suspicious of Rishian I'll start with him.
This was his defense. This is probably the worst one I've ever seen. Even though you have all these things against you, you say it's okay because of activity. That doesn't make sense. Then you admit to the bandwagoning and relying on others. Are you trying to say you are, as kokirion would say, an "Ok Lynch," that it wouldn't make a difference if you die? If this was Closed-Format Mafia, I would think you're the Hero, killing the last person that voted against you, whereas you survive, but it isn't making this unclear on whether we should raise or lower suspicions on you. Since the defense is so poor and unclear, perhaps to just confuse the ones that have accused you, I will say FOS: Rishian. We still have some time, so I won't place a vote until I'm less unsure of you.

Now for jedizora. The fact that you posts are short, but appear often enough to avoid being nightkilled does seem scummy. When he was alive, you always accused jdenicholls, a fairly good player and scumhunter, making him a potential threat to the mafia. It would almost be a first priority to get rid of him. IGMEOY: jedizora.

Then there's Hero of Time. In practically every game he's been lynched for his play-style. He always comes in, votes, leaves, comes in, votes, and leave, almost always a jump on the bandwagon. It's a wash, rinse, and repeat. Due to the way you play the game, the only thing that I find overly suspicious about you (all your posts are suspicious in general) is the time you voted "No Lynch," which I'm too lazy to quote. My thoughts are still the same as the first time. No lynch is never a good idea. Unless there's a doctor or role-blocker, there's a 100% chance that the mafia will kill off a townie. It's better to go with your gut and even if you lynch a townie, the chances of finding scum rises. This could be your intention, but I don't think it's enough to place a vote, though it's worthy of IGMEOY: Hero of Time.

I voted No Lynch because I didn't believe we had any good leads. Sure, no lynches give the Mafia a free nightkill, but at least we don't lynch a Townie(which is what happened btw).

EBWODP

UNVOTE: Rishian

Vote: FirevsIce

Why? Look above! I'm suspicious because I voted No Lynch on Day 2? Really? That's the best you got? Last time I checked, you didn't not vote either Day 2 or Day 3, look at green goron's quotes. Contradictions are a scumtell, my friend. Also, you're making it look like you're a scumhunter by paraphrasing what others have posted and using the same "suspicions." trying to gain the trust of the Town, huh?

Last edited:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Hmm... it's good that you brought this up, GG. The votes are really important and helps tell who is scum and who is not.

This was his defense. This is probably the worst one I've ever seen. Even though you have all these things against you, you say it's okay because of activity. That doesn't make sense. Then you admit to the bandwagoning and relying on others. Are you trying to say you are, as kokirion would say, an "Ok Lynch," that it wouldn't make a difference if you die? If this was Closed-Format Mafia, I would think you're the Hero, killing the last person that voted against you, whereas you survive, but it isn't making this unclear on whether we should raise or lower suspicions on you. Since the defense is so poor and unclear, perhaps to just confuse the ones that have accused you, I will say FOS: Rishian. We still have some time, so I won't place a vote until I'm less unsure of you.

Yes, I didn't count this as a defense either. It seems more like a confession to me. I was also thinking that that post might be there to confuse his accusers. That's something else to note down. It is a scum tactic to just admit everything or to not really care if you're being accused, and Rishian seems to be doing both. It makes others rethink their vote/suspicion on you.

Now for jedizora. The fact that you posts are short, but appear often enough to avoid being nightkilled does seem scummy. When he was alive, you always accused jdenicholls, a fairly good player and scumhunter, making him a potential threat to the mafia. It would almost be a first priority to get rid of him. IGMEOY: jedizora.

Yes, that is true. Jedi might have thought to bring suspicion on jd, but when that did not work, then the Mafia nightkilled jd instead. If this is true, then I'm certain that all the Mafia are lying low.

Then there's Hero of Time. In practically every game he's been lynched for his play-style. He always comes in, votes, leaves, comes in, votes, and leave, almost always a jump on the bandwagon. It's a wash, rinse, and repeat. Due to the way you play the game, the only thing that I find overly suspicious about you (all your posts are suspicious in general) is the time you voted "No Lynch," which I'm too lazy to quote. My thoughts are still the same as the first time. No lynch is never a good idea. Unless there's a doctor or role-blocker, there's a 100% chance that the mafia will kill off a townie. It's better to go with your gut and even if you lynch a townie, the chances of finding scum rises. This could be your intention, but I don't think it's enough to place a vote, though it's worthy of IGMEOY: Hero of Time.

I voted No Lynch because I didn't believe we had any good leads. Sure, no lynches give the Mafia a free nightkill, but at least we don't lynch a Townie(which is what happened btw).

EBWODP

Why? Look above! I'm suspicious because I voted No Lynch on Day 2? Really? That's the best you got? Last time I checked, you didn't not vote either Day 2 or Day 3, look at green goron's quotes. Contradictions are a scumtell, my friend. Also, you're making it look like you're a scumhunter by paraphrasing what others have posted and using the same "suspicions." trying to gain the trust of the Town, huh?

Ok, at this point, HoT's my top suspicion. If you reread FvI's post, then he said

Due to the way you play the game, the only thing that I find overly suspicious about you (all your posts are suspicious in general) is the time you voted "No Lynch," which I'm too lazy to quote

He says that there are more suspicions on you than just the No Lynch. Also, take a look at this:

IGMEOY: Hero of Time.

Was it an FoS? Was it a vote? No, it was only an IGMEOY. To be honest, I don't think that FvI accused you too much. Why are you so scared? Many other people are being accused apart from you. They aren't freaking out, and attacking their accusers, now are they?

And FYI, there's a lot of suspicion in that one post of yours. You randomly voted No Lynch even though everyone was voting Raindrop. What was the use of that? Raindrop was going to be voted out anyways. Only the Mafia knew that Raindrop was a townie. It could have been that you wanted to look all 'innocent' and voted Raindrop out during the last moments so that suspicion won't come on you when she flips town. I mean, what other reason could you have? That you didn't want a townie to die? How do you know if she's townie or not in the first place? Just because she said so? She could have lied easily. Or did you not want to look suspicious for holding your vote against her even though she said that she was townie? Tell me, which one is more likely? I have a strong feeling that you are scum, HoT.

Vote: Hero of Time

Firice da Vinci

EBWODP

I have been stupidly accused by HoT. Let's go through it, pointing out the flaws.

That's what I suspected. Still, at that point it was practically decided that Raindrop was going to be lynched, which makes it weird to do such a thing.

Why? Look above! I'm suspicious because I voted No Lynch on Day 2? Really? That's the best you got?
I'm not the only one that said this. GG brung this up as well. If you go back to where you made that "No Lynch" you would see that I said it was suspicious, so why do you want to bring it up now. I'll even quote it.
This is a game of lies and deception. Raindrop could be mafia and lying about being townie. A lynch is a chance to get rid of potential scum. If we decide to vote "No lynch" a townie will die in the night anyways, so a "No Lynch" is really assisting the mafia...unless that's what you want.
I also said that your play-style is suspicious in general, but that was the only thing that I found to just truly be scummy here:
Then there's Hero of Time. In practically every game he's been lynched for his play-style. He always comes in, votes, leaves, comes in, votes, and leave, almost always a jump on the bandwagon. It's a wash, rinse, and repeat. Due to the way you play the game, the only thing that I find overly suspicious about you (all your posts are suspicious in general) is the time you voted "No Lynch," which I'm too lazy to quote.
~
Last time I checked, you didn't not vote either Day 2 or Day 3, look at green goron's quotes. Contradictions are a scumtell, my friend.
Last time I checked, I made two posts explaining why I didn't place a vote on both those days.
Well lookie here. I finally have something to talk about.

I'm wondering exactly what to do about this sudden burst of suspicions on TheTruth and Raindrop14. In the beginning of the game they were being accused of inexperience. It would just be common for them to make poor quality posts if they didn't pick up on the game fast enough. This was our decision. Basically, they were useless townies. Now we find this activity to be scummy? It just seems like a repeat of the first day. It really could go both ways. It also seems weird how the two get a reason to be inactive after suspicions go up on them, but that could be coincidental, but it just seems like a tactic to stop votes because people it won't be fair to vote for someone that can't defend themselves or maybe just forget they exist. Just don't know which way to go. Either way I think their inexperienced and making mistakes, whether they're mafia or townie. I'll have to put more thought into this.
I really don't find a point in voting now. Raindrop has the most votes. She will probably be lynched soon. I guess I should look for leads Day 3 now.
On Day 2, RD14 was the most suspicious. On Day 3, TT was the most suspicious. Both are explained above. Also, what did I say that was contradicting on voting?
Also, you're making it look like you're a scumhunter by paraphrasing what others have posted and using the same "suspicions." trying to gain the trust of the Town, huh?
Go back and reread every single Mafia game played in history. I'm not the only one who has paraphrased what others have posted. It's something done by both scum and townie. The only thing that could be considered paraphrasing was jedizora's section, giving my opinions, which other people happened to bring up before I could. I may not have been the one to bring up Rishian, but who was it that made an entire post explaining why he though Rishian was scummy? That's right! Me.

For one, you accused your accuser, which is a bad idea. Why this accuser? If you believe I was paraphrasing, that means other were suspicious on you before I was. Do you think that I'm more of a threat? You're contradicting yourself. If you read my post, my suspicions on you only led to an IGMEOY, not a vote, so again, why this accuser? There are others who are more suspicious of you than I am. And how come you calmly reply to my post, then you suddenly decide to double post and vote for me, with very bad evidence?

Is this supposed to be your "new" play-style that was introduced in Mafia 5? Or are you scum, trying to make sure you don't die, seeing as you could be the first one to do so. Either way, it was a stupid play. FOS: Hero of Time

green goron

Best of the Gorons

In this type of mafia game the only power roles are the cop and doctor aside from the mafia. The only way we can kill scum through a lynch. If this game had a vigilante, sk, or role blocker than I could understand your actions better.Maybe you didn't realize that scum can only die through a lynch.

EBWODP

I think you're a little fast on that vote there. You seemed so sure Rishian was mafia. Accusing your accusers always makes you look suspicious.

FoS:HoT

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Thanks for posting those death scences. As I look through them, I can see that HoT was jumping on the bandwagon. Day 1, he was the 6th one to vote. Day 2, he voted a no lynch. Day 3, he was the 3rd one. When he voted, that player got lynched (except for Day 2.

Now on Day 4, he voted for Rishian and gave no backing for it. Did he look on the Mafia list and by process of elimination was able to figure out who the Townies were? Then he voted for FireVsIce although it wasn't much evidence or suspision against HoT.

This is more like a Mafia strategy instead of a Townie play style.

VOTE: Hero of Time

green goron

Best of the Gorons
We all said that 3 people are really suspicious. HoT, Rishian, and jedizora. I think there is someone else worth noting. In Day 1 Ninten* was the third one to vote for kokirion. Usually mafia are the third or fourth to jump on the bandwagon. In Day2 he was the second to vote for TheTruth after someone else brought it up. He knew Raindrop was going to be lyched so he voted for TheTruth(another townie) to say the next day that he didn't vote off the townie. In Day 3 he voted for TheTruth on his first post when we stil had a full day ahead of us so that others wold immediately vote off another townie. Also in Day 3 jden was suspicious of jedizora and Ninten*. Night 3 the mafia killed off jden because he was suspicious of one of them(two if jedizora is one too). Now after HoT has two votes for him he is again the third to vote. If he found it suspicious why did he have to wait for two other people to vote first? Probably so he doesn't draw attention. To me Ninten* seems the most scummy then Rish and then HoT.

VOTE:Ninten*

FirevsIce, IGMEOYs and FoSs are for scum who don't want to look too accusing. I've voted for you, seen your reaction and my vote stands. Why am I accusing my accuser? Because I'm a townie, I know I'm a townie, and you know I'm a townie because you're scum.

Firice da Vinci

FirevsIce, IGMEOYs and FoSs are for scum who don't want to look too accusing. I've voted for you, seen your reaction and my vote stands. Why am I accusing my accuser? Because I'm a townie, I know I'm a townie, and you know I'm a townie because you're scum.
So your logic is that if someone uses IGMEOYs and FOSes there automatically scum. That's like saying everyone else in this game, besides you, is mafia. Or your logic is that whenever you have the tiniest of suspicions you immediately place a vote, not even bothering with a post that backs you up. This is definitely a case of that new playing style you introduce in Mafia 5. Good luck with that.

Jedizora

:right:
To HoT:FoS are for scum? Thank you for this info. Everyone other then you is scum. Also, agreeing withsomeone and jumping on the bandwagon are two diffrent things; one is voting because everyone else is and the other is using good, solid facts found by others. Based on the facts, you are eather a newbie townie or mafia. If I remeber correctly, this isn't your first game of mafia. So you can't be a newbie. therefore I'm forced to conclude you are mafia.
Vote: HoT.

EBWODP
forgot to bold
Vote: HoT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom