• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTruth

Okay, It's 3-4 with me having 3. I'm scared. Raindrop can just vote for me and we're both alive. And I'm extremely suspicous of the way Raindrop is posting.
PS I'm really tired, sory for any gramer mistkes:tired:

I have to admit, this makes me nervous too. I'm at risk of looking wishy-washy and flip-flopping from person to person, but both have made me suspicious and I would prefer one of them to be lynched then none. In the interests of avoiding a no lynch.

Unvote: TheTruth
Vote: Raindrop

This makes it 5-2

T

TheTruth

Okay, I've decided to make an unofficial lynch scene.

=========================

They expected them to come, they couldn't sleep.
Maybe because they thought they would die,
Because of what they saw, Raindrop14 had been killed.
They saw the other one too, but the town can't imagine this much gore was possible. He was behind where the 'secret' building was. A message on the back of the building said "You got one".

EBWODP yes I know this sucks, I truly am not good

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well I guess I'm the one being lynched today. This was fun but I guess not everyone can live. Good luck out there fellow townies.;) (since the day is over and Axle hasn't posted the end of the day yet I'm assumung I'm the one getting lynched.)

Jedizora

:right:
I'm back. Its to late to vote, as it seems raindrop14 shall be killed unless everone changes there minds before posting.

^ not entirely true... Until the death scene is posted and day is over... it is not to late to turn anything around (unless a majority lynch is achieved).

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Exactly, there is a slight chance you will live, TheTruth's unofficial lynch scene probably confused you a bit.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah I was a little cunfused but now it's all clear in my head. I am a townie though so if you decide to lynch me then you will have lynched another townie on day two & the mafia will probably nightkill someone (if the doctor doesn't save someone) & the town will have gotten nowhere. I'll gladly be lynched if you want to lynch me, because this will let all my fellow townies learn a lesson, hopefully, about choosing carefully next time. But know this: If I die then you will discover that I am town. Also know that so far Meego will have voted for both townies that have been lynched in the game (if I'm lynched) so look out for things like these in other people too. These are (Possibly) my last words to all the townies.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Unvote: Raindrop14

Vote: No Lynch

We can't lose another townie with this few players.

This is a game of lies and deception. Raindrop could be mafia and lying about being townie. A lynch is a chance to get rid of potential scum. If we decide to vote "No lynch" a townie will die in the night anyways, so a "No Lynch" is really assisting the mafia...unless that's what you want.

I really don't find a point in voting now. Raindrop has the most votes. She will probably be lynched soon. I guess I should look for leads Day 3 now.

Augh, again, this is late, and I swear it will not be the next time I have to write a death scene. ;)

--Vote Tally--
LYNCH: Raindrop14: 4 (TheTruth, zelda_8, Meego7, jdenicholls)
TheTruth: 2 (green goron, Ninten*)
Zelda_8: 1 (Raindrop14)
No Lynch: 1 (Hero of Time)

*Twilight*

You can talk, but the votes are final. I'll be writing the death scene in a moment.

===========================================================

The townsfolk began the discussion of that day with a false sense of security. The fact that no one had been killed the previous night had let them think that perhaps they would be able to get through this ordeal. In fact, some of them, dangerously, began to think that perhaps there was no longer any threat at all. That the ones who killed the rest of the townsfolk were gone. But as they gathered in the center of the square once more, these naive thoughts disappeared as they gazed down at the message left in Kokirion's chest from the last lynching. The killers were still around.

So they went through the day discussing who may be guilty, trying to act on what they knew of people from the day before. After not too long, the townsfolk put their attention on Raindrop, one of the townsfolk who had been quiet and hadn't participated much. When she did participate, no one felt she contributed anything, so many because to suspect her. They thought she was trying to lie low. Perhaps even confuse the town. Others thought that perhaps she just didn't know what she should do, but their concerns were silenced by the cacophony of the people against her. Another was suspected for similar reasons, and Raindrop quickly gathered her courage to defend herself in a desperate attempt to save her life, even calling out another as being a suspicious character, but it wasn't enough. It was decided that she would die.

She closed her eyes and tears formed, but she took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. She was resigned to her fate. She seemed glad that if someone was going to die that it was her, realizing that some of them were always going to die before they found those responsible. She wasn't angry, but actually wished her fellow townsfolk good luck as she requested that they kill her quickly. They didn't know any other way besides hanging her, like they did Kokirion. But as they took her, crying silently, to the stairs to hang her, they discovered a lone pistol that none of them put there. They realized it must have been left by the ones who killed off the rest of the people, as they checked it and discovered it held a single bullet. None of them wanted to carry out the deed, but they drew straws and she was shot, anyway.

As the townsfolk were about to go home for the night, one of the several people who were lingering in mourning by Raindrop's body realized she had something in her pocket, and removed the note contained inside. It was written roughly and quickly. It must have been slipped into her pocket at the last minute. It read:

"Another one down. Still feeling safe?"

Raindrop14 was a Townie.

Night 2 Begins

I want my PMs from the Godfather, Cop, and Doctor ASAP, as before, so we can continue the game. Godfather, don't forget to collect the votes from your Mafia and yourself before PMing me. ;)

*NO DISCUSSION IN THE THREAD DURING THE NIGHT*

Last edited:
The townsfolk had retreated into their homes for the night, gripped by uncertainty. They didn't know whether to feel terrified or secure. The Mafia had left them a warning about feeling safe when they killed Raindrop, but at the same time no one had died the first night of the investigation. It was confusing. But regardless, they went to sleep and the next day came.

The townsfolk gathered. The bodies of both Kokirion and Raindrop had been taken away before everyone had gone to bed the last night, but they could still feel the weight of their deaths in the town square. They resolved to push onward though, and attempt to uncover the evil men who had been attacking them. But then they realized someone was missing. The people first realized that their numbers had diminished by one, and a short while later they realized it was Meego who was missing. They couldn't find her anywhere in the square, so naturally they checked her house. As they were on their way there, knocking on her door, entering the unlocked house, and searching for her inside, their dread built, slowly but steadily. At first they wanted to believe that she had just slept in, or that she was taking her time, but they doubted their own lies more and more as they got closer to the scene of her death.

They found her still in bed. Her eyes were closed, still under the covers with no signs of any kind of scuffle. She had been killed by a single gunshot through the head. The gun responsible was laying on her chest, weighting down a note. The townsfolk opened the note and read:

"Silly people, thinking you were safe. The first night was a fluke. Didn't know that this girl was waiting to undo our damage that night. Well, we caught her, just as we'll catch any other benefactors unless you all leave town. The gun is for you, to make killing off any more suckers you kill all the easier."

The townsfolk were now afraid, dreading what the nights would bring. They wasted no time in gathering once more in the square and resuming the investigation.

Meego7 was the Doctor.

Day 3 Begins.

--Players Alive: 11--
jedizora
Kybyrian
Soldier of Link
jdenicholls
Ninten*
Magatha
zelda_8
FirevsIce
TheTruth
Hero of Time
green goron

--Players Dead: 3--
kokirion: Townie (Lynched Day 1)
Raindrop14: Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Meego7: Doctor (Killed Night 2)

6 votes required for a majority lynch. Day ends 13th of March. 3 Mafia remain.

I'm going to try to appeal to all of you passive townies out there who haven't been commenting much. Consider this: Meego was a strong player, and they have killed her off. She was smart or lucky enough to guess their target for the first night and prevent them from getting lynched. Which means she would have got confirmation that that person was being targeted by the mafia and known they were innocent. If that person is still alive it is worth looking through her posts to see who she defended.

There have been a few players (myself included) who have had more than their fair share of say in this game. My prediction is that the mafia are going to start picking the power players off and then encourage the remaining townies to lynch the other. There's a decent chance I'm going to die tonight, so it is time to start looking to the craftier, sneakier players. Probably not those who are lurking but those who are semi-active. Niten* and jedizora are names that come to mind, but we need to go back and look through the posts to see who has been trying to confuse the town.

On the bright side we now have a 30% chance of lynching a mafia player, as there are 3 left and there are only 11 of us. And I assume you won't be voting for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom