• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well lookie here. I finally have something to talk about.

I'm wondering exactly what to do about this sudden burst of suspicions on TheTruth and Raindrop14. In the beginning of the game they were being accused of inexperience. It would just be common for them to make poor quality posts if they didn't pick up on the game fast enough. This was our decision. Basically, they were useless townies. Now we find this activity to be scummy? It just seems like a repeat of the first day. It really could go both ways. It also seems weird how the two get a reason to be inactive after suspicions go up on them, but that could be coincidental, but it just seems like a tactic to stop votes because people it won't be fair to vote for someone that can't defend themselves or maybe just forget they exist. Just don't know which way to go. Either way I think their inexperienced and making mistakes, whether they're mafia or townie. I'll have to put more thought into this.

Magatha

Magatha
I think most of you would try to change a vote that was put against you because I don't think any of us want to get lynched. That's the point of the game, survive.
I think everyone would defend themselves if they were accused of being scum.

I accused my accuser because he was acting suspicious to me.
Yes, but all you've really done is accuse your accusers, and Kok was a townie.

And I think the goal of the game is for your team (the town or the Mafia) to win. The town outnumbers the Mafia, so some townies will end up dying, and accusing your accusors just draws more attention to yourself, and this makes you seem suspicious, because we are trying to figure out who the mafia is, and you seem to find anyone suspicious who finds you suspicious.
Because there are only three mafia, it would matter more to them if one of them would die.

My post on page seven had details, but I don't think it made any sense.

Not everyone is contributing a lot here.

If you all want to know my suspicions, here they are:

IGMEOY: zelda_8
That's just the problem. Raindrop's posts do not make much sense, and draw attention to herself regardless of whether she is Mafia or not. This isn't helping the town, and if she is Mafia, then she is drawing a lot of attention to herself.

Also,
You should also look for more scum if your a scumhunter.
Shouldn't everyone be a scum hunter? Try to figure out who isn't on their side?
FOS: Raindrop
This might change into a vote, I want to think more first.

--Vote Tally--
Raindrop14: 3 (Hero of Time, TheTruth, zelda_8)
TheTruth: 2 (green goron, jdenicholls)
Zelda_8: 1 (Raindrop14)

It's now 3-2. What happens if there is a tie?
Missed this before, sorry. That's something the mod works out for each game, I believe. In this case, for this game at least, it'll be an automatic No Lynch. ;)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I have a few possible situations. One being that Raindrop is both a newbie and mafia and the people voting for TheTruth are mafia (so TheTruth is town) and trying to sway the vote by leading the town down the wrong direction. By the way Raindrop has been acting, I am actually starting to believe this is the case. So, if Raindrop flips town then we know who to go for next. This is risky but....

Vote: Raindrop14

Whatever we do as a town make sure you don't push us to a tie. As Axle has said it will result in a No Lynch scenario which would be bad for the town. If any of you are considering voting one way or the other, be sure not to set it up so that Raindrop can switch her vote to TheTruth and secure a no-lynch. In fact I'm worried enough about it I might switch my vote back to Raindrop if it goes that way.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
***I ment if Raindrop flips mafia then we might get a clearer detail of who is scum.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Although I have some suspisions of Raindrop, I remember that there were suspisions that TheTruth had too.

Oh great it's started, BTW kokiron, why vote someone out so early?

k cant edit so

VOTE: kokirion

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!, i dindnt man to edit. PLEASE DON"T MOD-KILL ME, ill never do it again

wait when u say "edit" does it edit-it

I wonder how different this will be from a normal mafia?

k
FoS: kokirion
VOTE: Raindrop14

I agree with you, but no I'm gonna,
VOTE:

sorry for my last post Fos: kokirion

OK, I am suspisious of Raindrop, but I'm also suspisious of TheTruth. TheTruth on day 1 just suddendly switched votes without any backing. Also, he was an active poster on Day 1, but not the others. Maybe it's because he doesn't want to attract suspisioun to himself. He has clearly jumped on the bandwagon so that he wouldn't attract any attention to himself. I also agree with jdenicholls and green goron.

VOTE: TheTruth

T

TheTruth

Okay, it's 4-3 on votes with me having 3. Just ask your self, who is more suspicious. I know I made so many newbie kes, but still.

EBWODP Kes*mistakes, (spelling error)
And guys what was your first game like? Did you make newbie mistakes?

Ebwodp(again) We only have one day left to vote. It would be nice if we all try to lynch a mafia member today.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Ebwodp(again) We only have one day left to vote. It would be nice if we all try to lynch a mafia member today.

That's what we are all trying to do(well except for the mafia). We can never be sure of someone being townie or mafia we can only use the evidence within the game and from there vote for whom we think is most suspicious and after we know their role we can look for evidence from there.

For whoever hasn't voted VOTE TODAY. It's the last day so place them now.

Friendly old Jo here again..

With some thoughts for the town to think about as you place your votes.

A) Are we following a bandwagon, or are we coming to our own conclusions. If we are bandwagoning, who's leading it... is this suspicious?

- if you came to your own conclusions then great... stop reading... if we are bandwagoning continue reading.

:cool: Is Raindrop the best choice, or is there stronger evidence pointing elsewhere. (once again its the unhelpful but not threatening townie idea vs. real scum threat)... Could Raindrop be the cop, or the town doctor?

You should run this same analysis with all your suspects. i.e. TheTruth (i think he is the only other one with votes at this moment)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yes, but all you've really done is accuse your accusers, and Kok was a townie.

And I think the goal of the game is for your team (the town or the Mafia) to win. The town outnumbers the Mafia, so some townies will end up dying, and accusing your accusors just draws more attention to yourself, and this makes you seem suspicious, because we are trying to figure out who the mafia is, and you seem to find anyone suspicious who finds you suspicious.
Because there are only three mafia, it would matter more to them if one of them would die.

That's just the problem. Raindrop's posts do not make much sense, and draw attention to herself regardless of whether she is Mafia or not. This isn't helping the town, and if she is Mafia, then she is drawing a lot of attention to herself.

Also,

Shouldn't everyone be a scum hunter? Try to figure out who isn't on their side?
FOS: Raindrop
This might change into a vote, I want to think more first.

I've been only accusing my accusers because I have nothing to say on anything else but that. As I have said earlier I don't talk much in real life or forums and things like that. Again, if you want proof ask SuperSilly. And, as I said earlier, I don't talk unless it has something to do with me.

A lot of us are drawing attention to ourselves. Right now TheTruth is. At the beginning Ky was drawing a lot of attention to his/her self. These things weren't/aren't helping the town ether.

Yes everyone should be a scumhunter. Yes they should try to figure out who isn't on their side. But not everyone is being a scumhunter in this game. Some of us are just standing by.

Hey Raindrop. It'd be nice if you cut up the quotes to make your posts easier to read. I have to keep skipping back and forth between quote and your message to try and make sense of them. Just a request ;)

Accusing your accusers is a poor defence. You must justify your actions to provide a good defence. I'm still inclined to put down your behaviour to inexperience, but it is very scummy at this point.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I actually think TheTruth is probably town. The logic behind it makes more sense. The way she/he is acting looks to me like inexperience and in actual fact I think there is a high possibility that TheTruth is town. And Raindrop seems to be looking slightly more scummy now, and if my theory is right, raindrop should be mafia.

I keep switching between the two. If either gets lynched it will benefit the town because we will have more info to work with. So I'm open to today's outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom