• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your WII U Launch Titles Wish List

Kazumi

chagy
My somewhat realistic wishlist goes as follows:

1. Pikmin 3
Miyamoto said himself that Pikmin would be perfect for an HD console, and would be able to make all of the detailed and beautiful environments in Pikmin even better to look at. Now that it's confirmed for the Wii U, I wouldn't be surprised if Pikmin 3 is Nintendo's first party launch title that could show off the system.

2. Crytek game of some sort (TimeSplitters 4 pl0x)
If there is one dev that is excellent at pushing a platform to it's limits and making an amazingly immersive and enjoyable game, it's Crytek. Normally I prefer their PC offerings over their console offerings, but I'd love to see what they could do with the system. They said themselves that they have the CryEngine up and running on the Wii U, so maybe that is a sign that they will be making a launch title for the system.

3. Downloadable F-Zero game
After the vast improvements in the 3DS eShop vs. the Wii and DSi shops, I'm really excited to see what Nintendo is going to do with their inevitable downloadable service on the Wii U. Obviously with more horsepower, and more physical space to work with, Nintendo will be able to make much better downloadable games, which could be on par or even better with the PS3 and 360's offerings. I think that F-Zero would make an excellent downloadable game, and there hasn't been an F-Zero game in a long time.

4. Bioware game of some sort
An epic RPG is the perfect thing to round off what would be a perfect launch if even these fours things somehow came together and made it onto the console for it's release. A vast and epic RPG would be excellent for the console, and would definitely show off it's power.

Honourable mentions:
Bethesda game
Epic game
Assassin's Creed game

Crytek game seems very unlikely, and why not have a full F-Zero game? there is plenty of other staff that they could put on the eshop and fans of the series deserve a decent F- Zero
we pretty much all agree that Pikmin 3 is a must have lunch title. it would be cool to see a Bethesda RPG on the system, hopefully fallout thou i don't see that happens. Ubisoft promised that AC is going to be available for WII U. chances are that its going to be a port of Revolutions but we don't know anything abut that yet.
A game that i really really want to see on the new system is Okami 2. the touch screen could be used as a drawing bored and will give the developers the chance to create more advanced brush technics and actually drawing staff instead of simple lines, they kinda did it with okamidan on the DS so why not do it on the WII U? A true 3d pokemon RPG that is Not a spin-off can make an amazing game, but that seam's very unlikely too.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I really want Beyond Good and Evil 2 ever since I finished the first game several years ago. The console should be able to handle the graphics from the last teaser from one or two years ago and they said BGE2 won't be released on the current gen but is at least half way done. Forget Rayman origins and the rabbids Ubisoft...I want this game for the wii u as a launch title.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
All right, I'll give this a go.

Here it is:

1. New Mario (probably a given)
2. New Metroid (maybe)
3. New Earthbound (most likely no but you never know)
4. Final Fantasy (are they still with Microsoft? I haven't played it/kept up with it for a while :embarrassed:)
5. A good RPG ( I don't care what it is just another good one :P)

Hmm...

1) INSERT FRANCHISE OR DEVELOPER vs. Capcom fighter
2) New Super Mario platformer (maybe this time he goes to cyberspace)
3) Fabled Metroid Dread project
4) Sonic HD with Colors/Generations gameplay
5) Super Smash Bros. 4
6) A Transformers game with War for Cybertron looks and gameplay, rather than the "Cybertron Adventures" style
7) New Starfox (Am I the only who thinks this is the game Retro Studios hinted they were doing?)
8) Miyamoto's rumored new character he forgot to mention at E3
9) Epic Mickey 2 (I know that's a stretch, but I loved the story and look of that game)
10) A compilation game, take your pick (Unreleased in the states from Nintendo, arcade games, DreamCast games, whatever)

I agree, I want them to take their time with Zelda as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom