• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your WII U Launch Titles Wish List

What lunch titles do you want from nintendo's next system? you can invent titles( like nintendo VS capcom) but keep it real, don't write something like halo or uncharted

My Wishlist
1. Nintendo Vs Capcom (the new SS:cool:
2. New Metroid
3. New F-Zero
4. Pikmin 3
5. New IP from Retro
6. Assassin's Creed (the most current one)
7. Battlefield/ any strong online multiplayer game.
8. New Earthbound
9. Super Mario Galaxy 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DLC

Soul Drummer.
good thread!
1 HD METROID! samus in hd.. jk
2 zelda
3 a cross platform MW3/4
4 assasins creed
5 resident evil
6 new smash bros( with capcom chars also)
7 halo 4 ( possible cause it isn't owned by microsoft anymore)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
7 halo 4 ( possible cause it isn't owned by microsoft anymore)

Actually it is still owned by Microsoft, but Bungie isn't developing it anymore. 343 studios is.

I would also like to see many new great games for the Wii U. Metroid would look so awesome in HD as would a Zelda game with any art style. I would also like to see a Mario game but not Mario Galaxy 3. There were only two games because Nintendo had too many ideas that it couldn't be mashed into one game. A third would be pushing it. I would like to see another Sunshine or something totally new. Maybe something that feels retro but new like the new Mario on 3DS. I'm sure anything Nintendo does next for Mario would be fine. I also thought of them doing a four swords game since the controller has a screen now. But it's very lame that only one person could have the Wii U controller. Hopefully this changes. Smash Bros is a must. If they can't give us a big name title at launch like Mario, Zelda, or Metroid then give us all of them. Just imagine how much better it could be. The new ways to play. The power. The roster. The graphics. The 3DS connectivity. Maybe the Wii U version has recent console versions of characters while the 3DS has the handheld versions. For Example, Wii U has Skyward Link and 3DS has Ocarina of Time 3D Link, etc. I would also like to see a Sonic game and a Resident Evil title. Maybe Resident Evil 6? I know there's tons more but then I would never be done with this post.:P

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Zelda HD. that would be the best launch title ever. But besides that, Metroid HD, Conduit HD (just cuz it'd be played with good controllers) MW3?, and Resident evil, battlefield 3. would be cool, and final fantasy XV (fifteen) and maybe a new kingdom hearts game (come back to nintendo Square, Please!!:puppy: Crysis 3, Elder scrolls V and a new Grim Fandango game(however unlikely it is)

Last edited:

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
1. Legend of Zelda 2. Nintendo vs capcon 3. Sonic 4. New super smash bros. 5. Mario 6. Kingdom hearts and the other games would probably be anime games or arcade games.

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Resident Evil
3. Mario games
4. Donkey Kong Country

That's all I have for now. I'll probably get some other 3rd party titles as more are announced.

There aren't that many that I can think of but there are definitely some games that I want to see on on Wii U:

1. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Or just another new Luigi's Mansion really, I loved the first game).
2. A new Zelda game after Skyward Sword that is similar to the demo that Nintendo presented us with at E3 to show off the Wii U's graphics.
3. Pikmen 3 is another game I'd like to see, although I've yet to play the 2nd I thought the first was a great game.
4. Considering we now have a touch pad, I wouldn't mind having some form of Scribblenauts.

Those are some things that I would personally buy, but the 4th one probably wouldn't work as Scribblenauts feels like a hand held game, and it to most the kind of game that you play on the move.

3 a cross platform MW3/4

I'm not going to lie, that sounds horrific. It would bring over the stupid idea that they've exploited the majority of their fans with for a long time, which is trying to get us to pay for things like map packs that we should just get when we buy the game anyway (alongside the fact that since World at War the series really hasn't been that good). Oh, and let's not forget the amazing Call of Duty Elite idea. Battlefield would be nice though, as that is a great game in comparison to Call of Duty. It's more strategy based and realistic too.

I think that Metroid should be leading the lunch since The wii u will be out in less then a year after Ss relises well probleby won't get a full flashed Zelda title in that short amount of time and Metroid could really benefit from the new controller and HD graphics. I would also like to see a new sonic game/colors 2/advanture 3 (not a port of generations) a new pure star fox game, just rail shooting without all the new crap , and a strong RPG title, new Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hartes 3. Besides that I really want to see Nintendo focuse on fighting games, Nintendo VS capcom is a long shoot, but the ssb said that they are working with capcom so it's allways a possibility and Tekken looks like a pretty solid lunch title.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
There aren't that many that I can think of but there are definitely some games that I want to see on on Wii U:

1. Luigi's Mansion 2 (Or just another new Luigi's Mansion really, I loved the first game).

I'm not going to lie, that sounds horrific. It would bring over the stupid idea that they've exploited the majority of their fans with for a long time, which is trying to get us to pay for things like map packs that we should just get when we buy the game anyway (alongside the fact that since World at War the series really hasn't been that good). Oh, and let's not forget the amazing Call of Duty Elite idea. Battlefield would be nice though, as that is a great game in comparison to Call of Duty. It's more strategy based and realistic too.

Don't know if you know this but Luigi's Mansion 2 is going to be on 3DS already. I'm so happy it finally happened.

And yes, finally someone who isn't blind to that Call of Duty junk. That series failed when they thought it would be cute to release them yearly with 2 different developers. It also failed when the games came out every year and the only difference between them was guns, maps, and the poor story (I heard Black Ops got it right this time but that doesn't save the game). It still continues to fail because they release so many maps for each game when its yearly. Man, Call of Duty is too overrated. Its a suck series that attracts stupid fans that know nothing about games and only play online and think it's a Playstation only experience. Battlefield, now that's a game. Battlefield FTW.

T

TalesOfFan

Could some confirm this for me.

The Wii U was the "Project Cafe" system correct.
Yes it is.

My wishlist

1. New Metroid
2. New Starfox
3. New Jump Ultimate Stars (With US release... this is really wishful thinking)
4. New Mario Kart ( I can't get enough of it)
5. Darksiders II (For both my Zelda and God of war fix)
6. New Pilotwings
7. New F-Zero

I would have put a Zelda title here, but I don't want them to put one out that soon after Skyward Sword's launch. They need to take their time with a Zelda title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom