• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters
Who was your favourite Twilight Princess Boss, I am not talking about Zant and Ganon/Ganondorf here either. Just the Temple's you go into before you go into the Twilight Realm.

Twilit Parasite Diababa: I didn't really that like much about Diababa, It is my least favourite boss in the whole game and ranks as of one of the worst out of all the games I have played. The design of the whole battle was rather good but it wasn't to my liking. I didn't like the over all battle, Diababa had a very small offensive attack total and they were all easy to dodge. I may be being a bit to harsh on the first boss of the game but I still don't like it. It was a unique boss though in terms of its looks though in my opinion.

Twilit Inferno Fyrus: Fyrus was one of my more liked bosses in TP, Many other bosses from other games beat it though because of the following. I liked the design of the battle battle was good, It was just Fyrus, Much like Diababa, had very few attacks to go on the offensive with. Even if it did it was too easy to stop him before he could unleash them. I could always hit him in the forehead with an arrow before he could do anything to harm me. This took out a lot of fun for this battle, I was expecting to see something along the lines of slightly hard. Again, Maybe a bit harsh for an early on boss.

Twilit Aquatic Morpheel: Morpheel was my second favourite battle in this game, I also prefer it to a lot of other bosses from other games. In my opinion Morpheel looked very good. Morpheel was also quite hard compared to the other bosses before it, It was a decent step up in difficulty although it was still overall quite easy. I did lose hearts against Morpheel though, Unlike Fyrus. The battle was fun and the start when Morpheel was partially buried into the ground did lose me a few heart. It does get a fair bit easier from then on but I liked the second part of the fight. Morpheel is definately one of the better bosses in TP.

Twilit Fossil Stallord: Ahhh, Stallord, One of the best Zelda bosses I have ever fought. I loved this boss battle, The use of the Spinner was very good throughout the whole battle. This battle was also hard and Stallord had a decent amount of attacks. The battle is one of the longest battles in TP (only losing out to Zant and Ganondorf) and it was the hardest of the first 7 temples. The whole feel of the battle was epic, I loved the fact that this boss was powered by a Sword Zant slammed into his head. Stallord was just all over Epic in terms of TP, He is one of my all time favourite Zelda bosses.

Twilit Arachnid Armoghoma: This boss, Although had a well thought out idea was simply the worst of the bosses, Ghoma from OoT was harder by a decent amount in my opinion. Armoghoma was a joke of a boss for this late on in the game, I admit it was kinda funny when Link drops his jaw when the Eye was crawling around but thats it. I didn't like it other than that, Its moves were bad and it was so easy to kill. I expected much more from a boss this late on, It was even worse with the fact that over the last 3 bosses there hard been considerable jumps in hardness, I expected something hard and fun, This was no way near either of those.

Twilit Dragon Argorok: Argorok was a fairly hard boss but was still overall average in TP. I didn't really like the boss fight, Yet again (seeing as I skipped Armoghoma out seeing as he was an EPIC FAIL of a boss) I was expecting a boss where the battle changed halfway through, Not the same old strategy over and over, I suppose it did catch me off guard though when he turned the other way and started breathing fire, That did lose me a few heart but it wasn't a big enough change. Argorok was fun though, I liked the overall design of the battle (I just wanted a change mid-way through). I still like this boss, He was quite hard and I enjoyed the fight.

Post you opinion and why....

Last edited:

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
Stallord. period. the other bosses dont stand a chance.

i agree conpletely with startimer. one the spinner was fun to use against a fossil. and two he was summoned up by zant nothing can beat that(im just saying that because of him being a major boss pesonaly summoning a boss)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
This was really though...

I really loved three of the Bosses there:

Stallord, Blizzeta and Argorok.

My vote went to Argorok

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I loved the Boss battle against Stallord! The integration of the spinner in the boss fight really helped add to the overall action of the fight! The fact that it was summoned personally be Zant added to the overall storyline!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I voted for Argorok and it´s one of my top 2, the other one being Stallord. The two fights were very different yet somewhat similar. Intense at moments and fought on "vast arenas". I´ve always loved dragons so that´s the ultimate reason my "top" choice was (and is) Argorok!

Blizzeta was definitely the best boss we've had since those creative MM boss battles. The Blizzeta battle was very unique. None of your weapons are effective except the awesome Ball and Chain, and the music ranks as one of my favorite themes in the entire Zelda series. Her face also made me jump the first time through, something that hasn't happened since I saw the half mummified guy in MM.

Stallord was pretty cool too, mainly because of the reason Blizzeta was so fun: Creativity. TP nailed creativity perfectly when it came to the new items, and the way the Spinner was used against Stallord was great. I'll never forget cruising up that pillar, jumping from side to side dodging all his attacks. Very memorable.

Argorok. He's the only one that actually ever me a challenge, even if it was only trying to move around the plants quick enough to avoid his fire. It was a really cool battle though, lighting in the sky and dark clouds, climbing up the posts, trying to move around the plants as fast as you can, then grab onto his back and slash as much as you can before he slams in the ground. I love it.

P

PimPSlaP

Stallord, for the unique boss design, and the use of the Spinner. I liked how this battle was so fast paced. Argorok comes in a close second, for it's very well done "epic" mood.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Though it isn't original, I do agree that Stallord was the most fun. Playing pinball was great when you're the ball. Had a lot of fun, I wish it was like Majora's mask though, where you could play the boss as many times as we want.. I'd totally play it multiple times. =[

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite Boss, or in my case, favorite bosses in TP are Blizzeta and Armoghoma.

Blizzeta is one of my favorites because of the way that you had to fight her. Although personally I hate ice places when it comes to video games, I found that the ice in this battle to be great since it added to the slight difficulty of that battle. Another thing I liked when you fought her was the music that played. It fit well with that battle.

The reason why I liked Armoghoma was, well, the fact that after you beat him the first time, you think he's dead, but in actuality, he isn't. I loved the look on Link's face when that happened. :xd: Priceless! I also liked that you had to "squish" him with the statues when you knocked him off of the ceiling. I sometimes squished myself on occasion. :lol:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
This is a bit of a hard choice for me...

On one hand, Stallord was just such a "me" boss. A friend of mine who'd played TP before I discovered it told me that "Stallord reminded me of you." This is because I have this *huge* thing for bones and skeletal creatures. I love just about anything bone, so to me, Stallord just *looked really cool* as in, something that I would create as part of my original art or as a character in my writing.

However, I chose the Dragon Argorock battle. Why? Because, on my second playthrough, it was the battle I most looked forward to. Throughout the entire game, I was *waiting* to get to that battle. The flying through the air on the floating plants, waiting for a shot at his back was just neat-looking and exhilarating. I wouldn't call this boss particularly *hard,* but just making Link swing through the air like a daring trapeeze artist was so much fun for me.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Argorok was by far my favorite. Right before the battle, I was complaining about how Zelda never had an epic dragon as a boss, which made me mad. I really liked the City in the Sky dungeon, and Argorok was just a perfect ending to it.

It was a difficult battle, but it was satisfying. Climbing the huge pillars with the double hookshot while seeing Argorok fly over you really built up tension, which I loved. The second part was the best part, the atmosphere was ominous and intimidating, and the entire setting worked well into the big picture.

Zarom

The King
My favorite boss was: Twilit Fossil: Stallord

He was such a cool boss! The integration of the spinner was really great too. It is one of my favorite boss in all Zelda! :stalfos:

R

Rheks

I liked Fyrus the most, it was pretty easy and fun. It also looked really cool.
Though I liked all the bosses really.
Expect for Mass Blizzeta, that was a really dumb boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom