• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters
My favorite boss in Twilight Princess is most definitely Stallord as it was the battle that I had the most fun with for sure. I really loved the spinner to begin with, and while it makes me a little disappointed that it wasn't used more outside of the dungeon (well, the same can be said for quite a few of the items in TP) it was still pretty satisfying to use it for that boss fight. I thought he was great and really fun, not to mention that it's just kind of exiting to fight a large skeletal creature like that. I also enjoyed Blizzeta a lot, and she had pretty great music, too. I just wish that the bosses in this game had been a little harder, as to me they seemed far too easy. At least they all had pretty menacing designs. Although I really get uncomfortable thinking about Armogohma as seeing spiders sends me into panic attacks that are really embarrassing, and I think my Dad wanted to make fun of me when I freaked out while trying to fight this boss... so in that one fight I took consolation in knowing that the bosses were easy and the fight would probably be over quickly. Still, at least Stallord was great! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom