• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Was Your Favourite Boss?

The Best Boss???

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Inferno Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon Argorok

• Total voters

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Well my most fav boss was ganondorf! He was an awsome, as always. But my other bids from LOZ TP is Twili Blizzeta. She was an easy beat, I guess. But it was fav temple n boss. She looked pretty scary when she turn evil!:^[

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I love all the bosses, but my vote went to Argorok. I choose him because he took me the longest to defeat. He took me the longest because I was using the Ordon Sword, so I had to stab him over six times. He also looked like a dragon, but was changed so that his look differed from most dragons we would think of today. My all time favorite boss was Gannondorf, because he tested me sword skills the most. He was fun to fight, and the horseback portion of our battle was simple but thrilling, especially because Zelda was helping. Blitzella was annoying because she kept hitting me. Zant was fun, but what was with his dancing!? I love all the bosses though, and hold no grudges against them. May we fight again, large beasts!

You should say I'd like Diababa the most but that's not it, I liked Stallord the most. After Stallord comes Argorok.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
My favorite bosses had to be Blizzeta, Stallord, and Argorok. But as for my favorite, I'd have to say Stallord. Who didn't like the usage of the spinner. :) Blizzeta was kinda freaky the first time you see her, but after that it's kinda like "OK, whatever", but at least her music was cool. Ah, Argorok, he was pretty awesome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom