• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which is Easier???

Which is easier???

• Twilight Princess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wind Waker

• Phantom Hourglass

• Total voters

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
x.x im not sure if im doing this poll right...

but i think wind waker

i found Twilight Princess easier than Wind Waker, though i could just be saying that cause i haven't plaayed Wind Waker in a while, i've only beaten it twice, i beat Twilight Princess 4 times, i'm not that big of a fan of Wind Waker, it was awesome don't get me wrong but the idea of traveling by sea just ruined it for me cause as soon as i found out about that feature in the game i lost all hope of there ever being underwater travel, and i was sadly correct when i progressed, i loved underwater areas in Zelda games cause i love swimming, in or out of gaming (though i'm still one of the many people that has a grudge against the water tempels)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I though both were easier. But WW was easy than TP. Well I guess bcuz WW is cel-shaded graphics and TP is like realistic graphics. But I played TP first then came WW. I guess WW was easy but I'm not finish with it yet.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I think tp is easier than tww. In tww there are several parts (triforce shards) than can get a little complicated. I also think the temples are harder in tww.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
well i say WW was easiest because i beat it 10 times and im going for 11 times XD but TP is in the middle

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Twilight Princess easier than Wind Waker???? Hmm...I thought Phantom Hourglass was easiest.

squadala

I don't like you either
Twilight Princess was freakishly easy. The bosses, most enemies, most dungeons, the overworld, the upgrades, and the pieces of heart were all quite simple to undertake. Wind Waker on the other hand was for the most part easy, but a lot of the sailing elements made it complicated. I havn't played enough Phantom Hourglass yet to truly judge it, but it seems uncomparable to console titles.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
This was tough to decide on but i think i have to say Wind Waker is a little easier than Twilight Princess. my major reasoning behind this is some of dungeons and the cave of ordeals.

Twlilight Princess was too predictible. I haven't really played Wind Waker to really share my imput on this.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Well I have to say the WindWaker was easiest, for me, because one, I am STILL stuck in TP, and PH was a bit hard, because of the dungeons, in both TP and PH...plus, the only thing I found difficult in tWW was getting all the Triforce Shards...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom