• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Where Would YOU Live?

Hello. This is another thread of mine, where I am asking you, if you could live ANYWHERE in the Zelda universe, where would it be? Choose ANY land. (The circumstances do not have to match that which was in effect in the game. Example: If you chose Termina, the moon doesn't have to be falling.) I myself would actually pick Termina. Please give a brief description of the world and explain why you picked it. I chose Termina because it is very vast in comparison to some other lands, and also, the clock tower is really cool, I think, because it opens up at midnight on the eve of the carnival. also, it has a significant number of people in it, and not every building in Clock Town is a shop, like in Hyrule in Ocarina Of Time (Just Generalizing.)

(Please note I set the prefix to "Spoiler" because someone may reveal a part of a game story when describing the land.)

Jedizora

:right:
Probly termina. Its definatly one of my favorite places, and without the Danger of the moon its safe as long as your careful.

Ordon Village maybe. It just seems a nice, calm place to live, with a bit of a river/pond thing and evryone knows eachother and gets along.

I would want to live at Zora's Domain. That place is so tranquil and amazing.

Also, I really love water.

i personally love ikana village. i change my opinion every now and then, so don't be surprised. i like the well, the castle, the river, the great view of the valley. it's probably one of my favorites.

If the moon wasn't falling then Termina would be good as it seems a bit more technologically advanced than Hyrule. However, my first choice would be the private oasis in the windwaker lol because it seems very relaxing and peaceful, plus I love the sea.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I love Hyrule. It's very peaceful and fun to roam around the place. You can also discover the hidden places around Hyrule. You might get to visit Princess Zelda :p

I love Hyrule. It's very peaceful and fun to roam around the place. You can also discover the hidden places around Hyrule. You might get to visit Princess Zelda :p

not quite original, but a very valid choice. originality isn't everything, so very good choice.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
I would love to live in the Twilight Realm when it's at peace. Once you get over the whole "banished" thing, it actually seems quite a pretty cool place to be without Zant wreaking havoc.

T

Triforce Eden

Lon Lon Ranch please.

The life of a nice, quaint, little farm and being surrounded by horses, chickens, and milk (god-tier beverage)? Yes, please.
Alternatives include Romani Ranch for the above reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom