• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats the Worst Thing That Has Happened to You when Playing a Zelda Game?

Okay. My computer has/had two problems. My comp's battery is dead so if I take out the charger, it turns off immidaitly. Also, I do not have this anymore but my old info in my comp was saved into a temp file and everything in the actual file gets erraced unless I move it to the temp. I was playing an OoS ROM and was almost at the final boss in non-linked. I was right before it and my comps charger comes off so everything I did not save was errased. In addition, the game was not on a temp file so I lost full memory of the game. T _T

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I was playing TP and I was right in the middle of the Ganondorf battle, when he was in his beast form, and it there was a really bad thunderstorm going on. Just as I was nearing beating him, the power went out and I had to start all over and let me tell you, for playing the game for the first time, I must tell you that it was very challenging. I was pretty upset since I had to start all over. Lol. But I've made up for that by beating the game several times.

I

ijzigevogel

I bought OoT MQ, but when I got it it was broken...
So I sent it back and payed for reparation, but the second time I got it, it still didn't work...

Now waiting for 3rd time.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Mine would just be doing a lot of stuff without saving only to do or have a power outage. I get so mad when I have to go back and do the same things I just did!

That happened to me the first time I beat (almost) AoL. I figured Thunderbird was the final fight at the time ... finally killed him after I dunno how many tries. As I was making my way to the next room, power went out :( Ohh I was furious lol, especially when you consider how hard it is just to get to the Great Temple, let alone get through it! So when the power came back on I spent another couple hours or so getting back to and beating Thunderbird again, figuring I beat it. Then Dark Link emerged, killed me, and I ended up having to do the whole thing yet again lol.

T

Thewriter

mine is that i have all GC Zelda games started, with Oot, WW and TP 100% completed. Then, i get on MM and it screws up deleting ALL of my files for every game on my memory card! I've never played MM since.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Well my VC OoT is really annoying because everytime I shut it off it makes me start at Kokiri Forest which makes me really mad at Nintendo!!!! :mad: Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

insanity76

Well my VC OoT is really annoying because everytime I shut it off it makes me start at Kokiri Forest which makes me really mad at Nintendo!!!! :mad: Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Does it even do that when you save and quit while inside a dungeon or as Adult Link? Because that's where you start by default as a child .. the Kokiri Forest .. unless you saved in a dungeon, in which case you'll start at the beginning of that dungeon.

insanity76

lol, yea something like Owl Statues would've been nice to have in OoT, not necessarily with a song to warp to them though .. that'd make it too easy and unnecessary since there's no time limit. Or at least let you save and start at the beginning of whatever area you were in.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
probably being knocked out of in-game boundaries by a keese in OoT. I had to restart my wii and all my save data disapeared for some reason

C

Callum1064

I was violated by a ReDead which also stole my Deku Shield.....

pizzavato

B*RS
the most anoying thing that has happened to me was that when I was playing majoras mask (I have it for an xbox emulator) I was going to get the hookshot from the pirates fortress and when I was going through that large tunnel my game began lagging and at the point when I finaly got the hookshot my game turned of by itself! ITSELF!!
I got so mad that I threw the control to the floor and I swore to my self to never play an emulator again!!!

Definitely going in circles in the Forsaken Fortress. Wind Waker was the first game I tried out, so I really did not know much about dungeons, so it was kinda annoying trying to find my way around. Then, another problem was me getting caught and sent back to that prison room. Two hours or so I spent just trying to find my way to the boss room, so yeah, I was kinda agitated.

X

xXDREWXx

I Worst Thing That Happened To Me Was This One Time Back When Wind Waker First Came Out, I Found My Nephew Playing With My Gamecube And Found Out He Erased My Save File.That Had To Be The Worst Because I Was So Close To Beating The Game. And Another Time I Was Playing Twilight Princess While It Was Storming Out Side And The Power Went Out.That Really Sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom