• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's something you will remember from 00T?

I'd say just the entire Final Battle. When Ganondorf is in beast form, not the other fight. It was just completely epic, and had a sense of "if you lose, everything is doomed" (especially because of the music), which just made it more memorable.

Probably the Forest Temple, and the battle against Phantom Ganon. That stuff was cool.

Then again, I rarely ever forget game details, so I'll likely remember the game pretty well for a long time.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Hard for me to decide. Like Axle (and I'm sure most people here), the details of the game really sticks with me, so I doubt I'll forget much of it. Not any time soon anyway. But I guess the point of this thread is more on the line of "What were some very memorable parts from OoT".

Anywho, I guess the Spirit Temple and the end of OoT. The Spirit Temple is my favorite Temple/Dungeon in the series, and I love playing that part of the game. And the end was a very memorable part of the game. But that's usually the case with most games.

I nkw what I'll remember. You know after you get the spiritual fire stone, or the gorons ruby like they call it, and 3 or 4 more gorons come along, and say " what about a big goron hug?" and you run off? I'll remember that for sure.

Yeah, i'll remember that, but it's still quite annoying. maybe that's why ill rembermber it, for it's annoyingness.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Navi's trek to find Link at the beginning was great.

I dunno, I think I am just a sucker for camera pans. The same with the beginning of Mario 64.

I will never forget How annoying the Water Temple was and how cool it was to sneak into the Gerudo Fortress actually getting to act like an assassin, That was cool killing the guards with a bow

forest sacred meadow, assasinating moblins by shooting them in the head with my hookshot. oh, good times.

Master94

...I come back someday.
White wolfos room inThe ice cavern. the wals looked cool and also the dark link room at water temple. room was cool, (until beat the dark link) and that batle was great.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Everything, this game was my childhood :P
Beating the game for the first time is obviously memorable, the great deku tree, and ive always had a vivid memory of the room with the blocks and arrows painted on the floor in the forest temple for some reason... weird

Chidori

Mongrel
What I'd remember from Ocarina of Time... Absolutely nothing whatsoever. It's a Zelda game, nothing else to it really.

Dang I remember so many things when thinking about Ocarina. A few that stand out are walking around Kakariko Village, turning around in the Dark Link room and him all of a sudden standing there, and catching the Hylian Loach in the fishing pond. It took soooo long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom