• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Creature Would You Be?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
As Zelda fans, we have seen a wide variety of awe inspiring creatures. If you could be any creature, real, fictional or something you made up, what would it be and why? You don't wouldn't have to take on all te personality traits, such as if the reature is usually stupid or evil. This is pretty much if for some random you could take on a new form what would it be.

I would choose a dragon. Flying would be awesome. School and boring office jobs wouldn't be needed, you just have to be good at hunting. As an added bonus, you get a beautiful armored hide, Razor sharp teeth, and flaming breath.

My second choice would be something like a cougar or Tiger.

Last edited:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Maybee a mermaid or a Zora (but they don't wear any clothes -_-) or else...a snow leopard or dolphins. Dolphins are smart! If I can be a different race then a Hylian. Or Vulcan. Live long and prosper. Pointy ears FTW!

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I would be one of my Volars. They are cats that walk on thier hind legs like humans, and they have feathery wings. I have split my Volars into six different kinds: Fire-Holders, Lightning-Summoners, Earth-Protectors, Water-Bearers, Wind-Walkers, and Magic-Wielders. Each have the ability to control the element in thier name. I would probably either a mix-breed of all or a Magic-Wielder, with the abliity to move things with my mind or change my form.

I spend to much time thinking.:sweat:

I'd still be myself, because I'm scary enough. I have wild hair like hairy animal's, and I have sharp teeth, like a cat. I am set for the wild life.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would be one of my Volars. They are cats that walk on thier hind legs like humans, and they have feathery wings. I have split my Volars into six different kinds: Fire-Holders, Lightning-Summoners, Earth-Protectors, Water-Bearers, Wind-Walkers, and Magic-Wielders. Each have the ability to control the element in thier name. I would probably either a mix-breed of all or a Magic-Wielder, with the abliity to move things with my mind or change my form.

I spend to much time thinking.:sweat:

Did you make that up? I just googled it and nothing came up. If so you have a great sense of imagination!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I myself would also be a dragon. Who doesn't love them? :) My second choice would be a cat, like leopards and jaguars.

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
...Am I the only one who wants to be a Deku? being a plant like race that can fly around, shoot nuts, hide in flowers, and many more that I don't remember. I would also like to be a Kokori or being a bird just to put a real life animal in .

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would love to be Takkuri from MM stealing people's stuff and forceing them buy it again from some random pawn shop would be amazing but cruel I know.

My second would be a Korok and last a Deku Scrub.

Beeker

Wild Card
Considering I love fantasy a lot, I would choose these things:

For a human like creature, I would want to be something along the lines of a Hylian, or an elf.I've always loved them for their use and involvement of magic, which would be awesome.
Not to mention those ears XD

As for an animal, as much as I love the animals on the Earth(which is a lot), I'd wanna be something mythical. One of my two favourites, either a gryphon or a phoenix, probably a phoenix.
I love birds, and I've always thought the phoenix was beautiful because of its colours and fire ability. I also love the fact that when it dies, it burns to ashes, and soon enough is reborn from those ashes. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I love dragons, maybe I'd like to be one of those, or maybe I am already a dragon in a way, I just don't want you people knowing it. :P Lolz

If not a dragon, then perhaps the king of the lycans, (werewolves) so that I could turn anyone I feel like turning. There are so many fantasy related beings I'd like to be, but those two is all I can think of at the moment.

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
I'd most likely be a dragon. I'd always wanted to be able to soar across the open skies. I'd also have the ability to breath fire or ice, which is really cool. If I couldn't be that, I'd probably choose to be a cat. Being able to see in the dark is one of my few abilities, and having it enhanced would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom